Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash (12138 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Gionee X1 Comes With 4G, Fingerprint And Dual Flash At Low Price / CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Iceman296: 1:46pm On May 24, 2016
People are earnestly anticipating the release of the next flagship camera device from Tecno Mobile Nigeria. They have been inundated with lots of questions on when the next camon device will be released. If you could recall Tecno Mobile launched the very first camon device last year which was tagged Camon C8. The device became an instant hit, out -selling most of the devices in the same price range. The huge sales recorded by the device was due to the amazing low–light performance of the camera. In fact the camera was so good that it was compared with that of the Iphone 6 and the word Camon is now a household name and many people are imagining what the next Camon device will look like

It seems that the wait is going to be over soon as we got what appears to be the image of next Camon device ; Tecno Camon C9. Feed your eyes

We are excited!!! Dual front camera with dual flash

From the image Below, the Camon C9 will probably come with dual front camera which will be able to capture breath-taking selfie photos. If this turns out to be the final concept on the Camon C9, then Camon C9 will be the best selfie camera phone ever. Rumour has it that both front and back cameras will have 13MP, this will be awesome for selfie lovers. Dual 13MP front camera is unbelievably huge and innovative.
We also noticed that the image has dual flash which will be the first in the industry. I haven’t seen a device with dual front camera with dual flash in my entire life, Camon C9 is definitely going to be the best selfie camera phone in the world. One can now capture the best moment even in the dark with the innovative dual flash on the front-facing camera.

Disclaimer; i do not have the complete specs of the device yet but i believe the upcoming Camon C9 is going to be a powerful camera device.

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Alfred234(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2016
After all the dual camera and flash they'll still spoil the phone with 1gb RAM

8 Likes

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by daphid25(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2016
Alfred234:
I don't think twill be the same ram with camon c8
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by MizMyColi(f): 2:24pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmmm

Errmmm
I have some observations I want to point out please.

I hope it will come with a 2GB RAM or more sef?
Will it have OTG function?

Another issue is that I noticed my VLC media player does not play subtitles on W4, hope this will be corrected subsequently.
btw

This is pure evulz o

Choi.
It's a beauty to behold really.

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Engnrcollins(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2016
Tecno is really coming up with smart smartphones with cool specs nowadays but have you noticed that most of the smartphones that they are unveiling nowadays use to be mostly centered on one functionality? Take the Boom j8,j5 and Camon C8 for example.
The boom j8 is specifically made for music lovers with good music functionality while the camon C8 was centered on camera.

Now i ask, why can't they merge all this functionality on one smartphone?

I look forward to seeing this camon c9 to feature awesome combos with pocket friendly price :-)

something below 3gb ram is a hell no for me. wink

Checkout some leaked photos of the C9 here

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by bobo65(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2016
Stopid ppl
They will not go and fix the flaws of c8 they are busy making new versions
These Chinese ppl don't just think straight
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Oluwaplumpie(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2016
Alfred234:
Nwanne eh!
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Youngpo413: 2:55pm On May 24, 2016
Yeah , I saw the leaks on Gsmarena, it just passed through TEENA certification , Engadget and tech crunch are agog with the info, it also made the front page on Wall Street journal and CNN, Choi it gonna be a big bang...... Uwaafid.

3 Likes

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Youngpo413: 2:59pm On May 24, 2016
This is going to be a direct rival for the yet to be released iPhone 7,both in camera department and performance.....

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by pcoolioz(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2016
hmm.. well c8 wasn't bad except the ram for me and it's bulky compared to j8, hope this one comes with a bigger ram sha? it would just be messed up if the ram is still small.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Marvell23(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2016
Nice innovation i expect it to come with at least 2gb of RAM

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by teelaweee(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2016
Pls let it be 2gb or more tecno pls

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by BolajiChang: 3:46pm On May 24, 2016
I doubt it, It is going to be close to 3Gb, Only it might be quite expensive

Alfred234:
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by BolajiChang: 3:51pm On May 24, 2016
They are prolly considering the price factor!!
People might not really afford the price
Engnrcollins:
Tecno is really coming up with smart smartphones with cool specs nowadays but have you noticed that most of the smartphones that they are unveiling nowadays use to be mostly centered on one functionality? Take the Boom j8,j5 and Camon C8 for example.
The boom j8 is specifically made for music lovers with good music functionality while the camon C8 was centered on camera.

I look forward to seeing this camon c9 to feature awesome combos with pocket friendly price :-)

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by AccaPack(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2016
It should have 3gb Ram o
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by BolajiChang: 3:52pm On May 24, 2016
You think so??

Youngpo413:
This is going to be a direct rival for the yet to be released iPhone 7,both in camera department and performance.....
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by sureinfo: 3:58pm On May 24, 2016
Like seriously??

13MP for front camera??

Na die be that.

Since Tecno released the L8 plus which was an upgrade from 1GB RAM to 2GG RAM will this phone come directly with the 2GB RAM??

Again hope it is going to be "marshmallow(ed)" grin grin grin

Oya iceman296 over to you..

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by bobo65(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2016
Youngpo413:

How can a Tecno phone be a rival for an iPhone?

I really don't understand Nigerians

Do u know the only things C8 has better than an iPhone 4s is the battery and back camera?

The same ppl that compared their camera to iPhone 6 camera and got lashing of their life

Some ppl sha

C9 might b a rival for maybe iPhone 5

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Youngpo413: 4:27pm On May 24, 2016
bobo65:

How can a Tecno phone be a rival for an iPhone?

I really don't understand Nigerians

Do u know the only things C8 has better than an iPhone 4s is the battery and back camera?

The same ppl that compared their camera to iPhone 6 camera and got lashing of their life

Some ppl sha

C9 might b a rival for maybe iPhone 5
it's only you who can't see the sarcasm.... Read my first post.

3 Likes

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Dembali: 4:28pm On May 24, 2016
I used the C8 and I loved all about the Phone especially the Camera. I hope this C9 is an Improved of the C8 and it must be Affordable.

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by bobo65(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2016
Youngpo413:
it's only you who can't see the sarcasm.... Read my first post.

Lol
Sorry bout that
I grab now grin

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by kesses: 5:35pm On May 24, 2016
well i expect it to surpass C8 in all aspect like the RAM,Screen size and others
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by bobo65(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2016
Dembali:
I used the C8 and I loved all about the Phone especially the Camera. I hope this C9 is an Improved of the C8 and it must be Affordable.

If u ain't a lady then u prolly use ur phone to snap n upload on 2go cos c8 crashes instagram n bbm
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by kesses: 6:16pm On May 24, 2016
shey u won lie sey you no enjoy C8 at least small
bobo65:
Stopid ppl
They will not go and fix the flaws of c8 they are busy making new versions
These Chinese ppl don't just think straight
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by kesses: 6:17pm On May 24, 2016
me too ooo
Dembali:
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by bcardastro: 6:53pm On May 24, 2016
BTW I heard MTN is launching their LTE network soon,how true is that ??
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by kolexepana: 7:49pm On May 24, 2016
I'd love the camera to be more than 13Mp
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by prestige2013: 8:07pm On May 24, 2016
Engnrcollins:

L series for Battery- L5, L7 n L8.

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by bobo65(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2016
kesses:
shey u won lie sey you no enjoy C8 at least small

Enjoy wetin
I'm still using it till now
I would sell it if I could but i can't cos it's a gift
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by osenbarak: 9:05pm On May 24, 2016
Iceman296:

People are earnestly anticipating the release of the next flagship camera device from Tecno Mobile Nigeria. They have been inundated with lots of questions on when the next camon device will be released. If you could recall Tecno Mobile launched the very first camon device last year which was tagged Camon C8. The device became an instant hit, out -selling most of the devices in the same price range. The huge sales recorded by the device was due to the amazing low–light performance of the camera. In fact the camera was so good that it was compared with that of the Iphone 6 and the word Camon is now a household name and many people are imagining what the next Camon device will look like

It seems that the wait is going to be over soon as we got what appears to be the image of next Camon device ; Tecno Camon C9. Feed your eyes

We are excited!!! Dual front camera with dual flash

From the image Below, the Camon C9 will probably come with dual front camera which will be able to capture breath-taking selfie photos. If this turns out to be the final concept on the Camon C9, then Camon C9 will be the best selfie camera phone ever. Rumour has it that both front and back cameras will have 13MP, this will be awesome for selfie lovers. Dual 13MP front camera is unbelievably huge and innovative.
We also noticed that the image has dual flash which will be the first in the industry. I haven’t seen a device with dual front camera with dual flash in my entire life, Camon C9 is definitely going to be the best selfie camera phone in the world. One can now capture the best moment even in the dark with the innovative dual flash on the front-facing camera.

Disclaimer; i do not have the complete specs of the device yet but i believe the upcoming Camon C9 is going to be a powerful camera device.
i just hope it is more than 1gb ram
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by iamawara(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2016
Lol. 2 front cameras? Chinko

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by cruzclinton1(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2016
Pls any one. Wants to sell his or her c8. I want to buy....people in d east part of d country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Root Tecno Y4? / Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day / Please Get My Puk Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.