Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,701 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

How To Generate Business Ideas - Part 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate Business Ideas - Part 1 (683 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / How To Generate Business Ideas / How To Generate Business Ideas – Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Generate Business Ideas - Part 1 by hamziwhiz(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2016
Have you ever wanted to start a business venture but didn't know exactly what business venture to start?

This article is one of a series of 5 articles on how to generate business ideas shared in a closed facebook group - Kingdom Business Classroom - where I share weekly financial articles to enable you take charge of your financial destiny. Join that group for FREE here ---> https://web./1725319924376492/

Sometime ago, I conducted a survey to find out some of the challenges that keep people who have the desire to start a business from launching out.

I found out that among the various challenges pointed out, generating business ideas and raising the capital to start were the top reasons given by the respondents.

Starting today, I'll be sharing five practical strategies on how you can generate business ideas when you need to. I'll share one strategy in each post to enable me focus on expanding the idea and show you a practical application of the strategy shared.

Before we proceed to look at specific ways to generate business ideas, it's imperative that you understand that every business idea is a solution to a problem.

A business is setup to solve a problem or enhance the life of people in return for profit. (take away profit from that definition and it becomes charity, not a business.)

So how do you generate business ideas?

Approach #1 - Your problems.

"When thou art converted, strengthen your brethren" - Jesus Christ

When you're in a difficult situation in a world in a world like ours, it's easy to think that you're all alone by yourself. The truth is that there are several other people who are in similarly difficult situations.

When you overcome a challenge, that's a good time to help someone else get through this same challenge and if there's enough demand + you're passionate enough about the subject... build a business around it.

Its that simple.

Did you struggle with Mathematics in your O'level before making it on the third attempt?

Great!

Consider starting a tutorial center where you teach people how to pass their O'level Mathematics without having to struggle like you did. You can either teach them yourself or hire someone who is more skilled than you in Mathematics to do so. Several parents will be glad to pay you.

Another way to do this is to find a solution to your problem that works and market it to others so that you can all get out of the problem.

The founder of Virgin Atlantic Airlines - Sir Richard Branson - had a date to catch up with and his flight was cancelled. While the rest of the passengers were upset and some of them stranded, he simply went on to find the price of chartering a plane to the destination and returned holding a sign that charged a fee to the same place. He not only solved his problem but also made profit!

So what should you do now?

- Take a pen and write down 7 problems you've successfully overcome in your life and see which of them could be a good candidate for a business idea.

- Also write down the problems you're currently facing and see which of them you could find a way to solve for both yourself and others.

(Quick Tip: If you're struggling with something & the population of those suffering from it are quite much, consider organizing a paid seminar and inviting an expert to speak... this way, you could have people pay you to solve your own problem. ;-) )

Next week, I'll share another strategy you can use to generate business ideas when you can't find one to build a business around from your personal experiences.

Get FREE ACCESS to Kingdom Business Classroom today so to get the other articles on this series on generating business ideas as well as other eye opening lessons to help you take charge of your financial destiny by clicking the link below.

https://web./1725319924376492/

Remember your financial destiny is in your hands, take it seriously.

#TakeCharge of #YourFinancialDestiny

God Bless You

MH Gideon

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll be glad to help you out.
Re: How To Generate Business Ideas - Part 1 by hamziwhiz(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2016
Re: How To Generate Business Ideas - Part 1 by hamziwhiz(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2016
Re: How To Generate Business Ideas - Part 1 by hamziwhiz(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2016
I'm available to answer any questions you might have on this subject.

Also, remember to claim your FREE ACCESS to a closed facebook group - Kingdom Business Classroom where you can get weekly wealth creation and management tips & strategies to help you take charge of your financial destiny;

https://web./1725319924376492/

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Rush, Luxury Wedding Exhibition Debuts At Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos / N1M Business / Convert Your Petrol Gen To Gas Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.