Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power (48850 Views)

11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved / 5 Things President Buhari Can Do To Regain The Trust Of Nigerians / 14 "Other Things" President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power by Youpele52: 8:47pm On May 25, 2016
[s]
QuotaSystem:
Ekpa stop crying. It's not my fault that your coherence capacity is limited.

Stories that touch grin

[/s]

I'm so sorry tongue for your lack of literal ability to comprehend and stay on the course of a debate without resorting to feelers and sympathetic hue and saturation that clouds your blackish greyish empty mental faculty.
Re: 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power by wordychap: 8:55pm On May 25, 2016
......and what's happened to d economy?
Re: 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power by tsdarkside(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2016
i dont want to even read your epistle....change what??...

do you even understand were you are??....this is not europe.....!!!...this is naija!!!....

do you think that buhari can go like german-panzer through nigeria??....

thats why he was military-putched the first place in the 80ths......

he is wiser now....

jonathan understood the nature of naija...but jonathan was a pussy....buhari have learnd from jonathan,but buhari will never be a pussy like jonathan...

sai!!!!!....

Re: 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power by Bbklopsy: 8:59pm On May 25, 2016
NONSENSE
Re: 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power by Pinkybush: 9:13pm On May 25, 2016
hedonistic:
Wonderful, oya let us clap until our palms get sore. These wonderful "14 things" have positively impacted the masses, no be so? Our lives are better now than it was one year ago no be so?

Courtesy of Buhari's 14 golden achievements:

*Food and essential commodity prices are more expensive than ever before, making feeding a major challenge for most ordinary Nigerians.

*Unemployment rate is higher than ever before, thus increasing the army of desperate and dangerously idle youth.

* Fuel Price is higher than ever before.

*Inflation rate is higher than ever before.

*The poverty and misery index is higher than ever before.

*Exchange rate against the major currencies is higher than ever before, making our Naira virtually worthless...

*Crime rate is higher than ever before, as a result of the aforementioned factors

*Quality of life and standard of living is AT AN ALL TIME LOW courtesy of the aforementioned factors.

Now, let us all clap for Buhari and his 14 wonderful achievements again until our palms get sore.
Re: 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power by QuotaSystem: 10:27pm On May 25, 2016
'Debate'? You call your wailing a 'debate' grin grin? Did you miss the part where I told you it was typical regurgitated gibberish from irrational wailers, just before you commenced your painful futile attempt at an analogy? What a crack up cheesy

Youpele52:

[s]I'm so sorry tongue for your lack of literal ability to comprehend and stay on the course of a debate without resorting to feelers and sympathetic hue and saturation that clouds your blackish greyish empty mental faculty. [/s]
Re: 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power by Youpele52: 7:21am On May 26, 2016
[s]
QuotaSystem:
'Debate'? You call your wailing a 'debate' grin grin? Did you miss the part where I told you it was typical regurgitated gibberish from irrational wailers, just before you commenced your painful futile attempt at an analogy? What a crack up cheesy

[/s]

That's how typical zombie behave.... Stray from the topic. No hard facts on facts to back up your argument because they were purely emotional. I feel for you.
Re: 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power by plenitude(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2016
ionsman:

You don't have sense. You think recovered funds are just used like that? There are processes. Educate yourself and stop being confidently ignorant.
the process of using the looted funds recovered by this administration so far,with the process of borrowing $29b which is more difficult and faster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army / Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / 2020 Twitter Post Of Lady Who Said Obi & Datti Should Be President Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.