Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 AM

Very Important Question For The Ladies...guys Are Welcome.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Very Important Question For The Ladies...guys Are Welcome.. (711 Views)

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / An Important Question For Ifenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Important Question For The Ladies...guys Are Welcome.. by misreal(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2016
I have actually taken time to ask so many girls this same question I am about to ask you all.but most times,their response tends towards negativity.one response I got from most ladies was "I can't pray,neither can I stand midnight prayers",,"preachers aren't romantic" etc..funny right?.I will really like to get the response of my female buddies on this forum concerning this issue.and if your answer tends towards negativity,please state at least a reason why you can't marry a preacher.but if positive,you will do well to state your reasons please..I ask again..LADIES,CAN YOU MARRY A PREACHER??

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Very Important Question For The Ladies...guys Are Welcome.. by missingrib(f): 4:30pm On May 24, 2016
the preacher tag is just a hard cover..its the personality embedded inside the preacher that matters and BTW the church where the preacher pastors also matter
Re: Very Important Question For The Ladies...guys Are Welcome.. by pinkyliceous(f): 4:39pm On May 24, 2016
Why not? Are they not human beings?

If he's filled with the Holy Ghost and worships God in Spirit and in Truth, why not?

But he must be a preacher in a living church, not demonic church.
Re: Very Important Question For The Ladies...guys Are Welcome.. by misreal(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2016
missingrib:
the preacher tag is just a hard cover..its the personality embedded inside the preacher that matters and BTW the church where the preacher pastors also matter
the church where the preacher pastors matters?how do you mean na.is it about how big the congregation is?
Re: Very Important Question For The Ladies...guys Are Welcome.. by misreal(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Why not? Are they not human beings?

If he's filled with the Holy Ghost and worships God in Spirit and in Truth, why not?

But he must be a preacher in a living church, not demonic church.

all I can say is hmmmmm...
Re: Very Important Question For The Ladies...guys Are Welcome.. by missingrib(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
misreal:
the church where the preacher pastors matters?how do you mean na.is it about how big the congregation is?
am not talking about the size of the congregation.. am referring to either pentecostal,charismatic so on and so forth
Re: Very Important Question For The Ladies...guys Are Welcome.. by elantraceey(f): 5:07pm On May 24, 2016
As long as he's more spiritual than i am, loves God than i do and has a deeper intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit than i do then we're good to go, i'm not interested in any title.
Re: Very Important Question For The Ladies...guys Are Welcome.. by misreal(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2016
elantraceey:
As long as he's more spiritual than i am, loves God than i do and has a deeper intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit than i do then we're good to go, i'm not interested in any title.
then you are sure to marry me na..lol....dis is good.coming from a lady.
Re: Very Important Question For The Ladies...guys Are Welcome.. by misreal(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2016
missingrib:
am not talking about the size of the congregation.. am referring to either pentecostal,charismatic so on and so forth
hmmmm...nice.

(1) (Reply)

Is God All Merciful? If He Is All Merciful, Is He All Powerful? / Wow! See The Body On Bishop T.D Jakes / The Most Influential Man Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.