Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Dey Vex. My Payslip Vs The Work I Do - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Dey Vex. My Payslip Vs The Work I Do (1519 Views)

Poll: Do you earn more or less than you work?

I earn more than I work: 0% (0 votes)
I earn less than I work: 77% (7 votes)
What I earn is just right: 22% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Body Languages That Could Be Doing You More Harm Than Good In The Work Place / The Work I Do / Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dey Vex. My Payslip Vs The Work I Do by ichielynda(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2009
Fellow Nairalander,

Most Nigeria companies sure enslave her workers, please share your experience but for me each time i look at my pay-slip versus the work i do, i feel like,

i Dey vexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: I Dey Vex. My Payslip Vs The Work I Do by osaki(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
grin grin grin grin bros. take it easy before u kill every body for naija, no bodi rope u kip for the coy,u r free to leave if u no dey satisfy
Re: I Dey Vex. My Payslip Vs The Work I Do by Dejavu147: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2009
Brosieh,
Take am easieh , before you Kill somebody Add wahala Join your Troubleeeh ? omo men na sooo e dey happen sometimes man, just make sure you Hold on to your God man , hes the only one that can change things man .

Dejavu smiley grin wink cheesy
Re: I Dey Vex. My Payslip Vs The Work I Do by okeyz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2009
GUY !, i understand ur furstration,i hve been there myself,just plann ahead and plan well,i know say the thing pain u well well so tay u carry AK 47, make i ask u some question ,where u dey work?, which kind of peps do u work for ?, are they indians? if the 3rd question na yes!!, omo carry rocket launcher!!, those guys no be human being.

, on a last note, if u know fit bear am again just resign and enlist with MEND afta all u have already shown ur aptitude skill for handling AK, guy i tell u,U go hammer within 6 months, and tell ur employer to go to hell!!!
Re: I Dey Vex. My Payslip Vs The Work I Do by canuck(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2009
The equation of employment in every capitalist society goes like this:

Your Efforts > Your Compensation

That's what keeps everyone employed. If you reverse the sign (to 'less than'), you get FIRED!
Re: I Dey Vex. My Payslip Vs The Work I Do by ichielynda(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2009
Okeyz, am working with a nigeria company, telecoms infrastructure industry but the point is only managers upward are enjoying the organisation. Good pay and a car to go with.
the mid level and junior staffs are totally neglected and no boss is just ready to fight for its subordinate, its so annoying and sad.

Do we have any NLC official on NL, this firm need to be checked. cry . the gap btw manager and mid level is ratio 2: 10 can you imagin!

Dejavu, thanks am praying and seriously serching for somewhere else.

cheers grin
Re: I Dey Vex. My Payslip Vs The Work I Do by Tanddy: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2009
The Only advice I will give U is to work hard and get everything required to get the Poistion of Managers and above. If U need to get more certificate, please do it , That will solve this problem. There is this adage which say If You cant beat them, then Join them [i][/i].

Enjoy ur Life oooooooooooooo
Re: I Dey Vex. My Payslip Vs The Work I Do by blesdman(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2009
@ TADY
YOU ARE RIGHT. BUT THE STATISTICS SUBMITTED BY THE OTHER GUY DEPICTS THE SITUATION IN MY FIRM ALSO. THE ANNOYING PART IS THAT THE DIRECTORS REWARD YOU FOR LIKING YOU AND NOT FOR WHAT YOU DO. IT SEEMS THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE JOB.
AND YOUR MANAGERS WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOU KEEP MUM. THIS IS A REALLY ANNOYING SCENARIO FOR A DEDICATED WORKER ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU AID YOUR MANAGER ON ALOT OF HIS ASSIGNMENTS, NA GOD GO HELP MAN OOOO

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / She Wants To Quit Medical School For Arts&designing(please Help) / Experienced Electrician, Solar And Inverter Engineers Wanted In Lagos, PH & Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.