Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Running A Business With Your Crush.. Consequence(s)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Running A Business With Your Crush.. Consequence(s)? (608 Views)

DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? / 10 Smart Steps To Help You Get Over Your Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Running A Business With Your Crush.. Consequence(s)? by Jamzig1(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2016
There is this girl I used to crush on sometime ago in my school.. In fact the crush is still there. We became friends but not very close. Now we are starting a business together. A design brand on Campus.
What are the likely consequences as regards the business and our personal relationship?
And any advice is appreciated
Nairalanders... awaiting your answers
Re: Running A Business With Your Crush.. Consequence(s)? by Xclusivegrin007(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2016
Ok, wait small...
Re: Running A Business With Your Crush.. Consequence(s)? by jonaifame22(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2016
u'll be crushed out of business cos u can't take ur stand when you want cos you don't wanna hurt her
Re: Running A Business With Your Crush.. Consequence(s)? by Cutehector(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2016
U Berra man up and trash out wateva darn crush u got for her and mean business..

Or else she'l dupe ur weak ass
Re: Running A Business With Your Crush.. Consequence(s)? by Jamzig1(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
u'll be crushed out of business cos u can't take ur stand when you want cos you don't wanna hurt her
Albeit, I am very comfortable around her...and I can always stand for what i want
Re: Running A Business With Your Crush.. Consequence(s)? by mhizeva(f): 5:14pm On May 24, 2016
Just pray she is a good human being at heart because if she is like all other girls who easily get hypnotized by fame and glamour then when your brand goes global and she knows you have a crush on her... She will use it to her advantage to overrule you .

Simply, let business be business... One thing you should know about great people is that they dont mix business with their personal lives... The two are apart... Dont let your feelings for her affect your relattionship with her in the business

All this I can say there may or may not be consequences for working with your crush..

2 Likes

Re: Running A Business With Your Crush.. Consequence(s)? by jonaifame22(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2016
Jamzig1:

Albeit, I am very comfortable around her...and I can always stand for what i want
okay
Re: Running A Business With Your Crush.. Consequence(s)? by Jamzig1(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2016
mhizeva:
Just pray she is a good human being at heart because if she is like all other girls who easily get hypnotized by fame and glamour then when your brand goes global and she knows you have a crush on her... She will use it to her advantage to overrule you .

Simply, let business be business... One thing you should know about great people is that they dont mix business with their personal lives... The two are apart... Dont let your feelings for her affect your relattionship with her in the business

All this I can say there may or may not be consequences for working with your crush..
Thanks for your words... I will ensure business is business

(1) (Reply)

Strategies In Becoming A Skillful Husband In Order To Improve Your Sexual Life. / Unearthing Golddiggers: See What Josh Did. / What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Should Be Scared Of You, You're Badass?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.