Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,300 members, 7,780,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:03 PM

Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! (128306 Views)

South African Hospital Frustrated Effort To Save Calabar Electrocution Victim / Are You A One-minute Man In Bed? / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by tolatawni: 10:18am On May 25, 2016
eyya
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by femmyade: 10:26am On May 25, 2016
i just saw these post and i felt bad for the woman but mostly for the man becus i was once in that shoe as a man even b4 i got married, it was hard for me then i use several herbal product both foreign and local it was all not working until i stumble on this product have actually forgot the name becus a frnd brought it for me that was years back and it worked like magic i never knew it will work becus i have doubts due to all i have used, i will ask my frnd if he could still remember the name......................i will love to share it with everyone

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by tolatawni: 10:29am On May 25, 2016
femmyade:
i just saw these post and i felt bad for the woman but mostly for the man becus i was once in that shoe as a man even b4 i got married, it was hard for me then i use several herbal product both foreign and local it was all not working until i stumble on this product have actually forgot the name becus a frnd brought it for me that was years back and it worked like magic i never knew it will work becus i have doubts due to all i have used, i will ask my frnd if he could still remember the name......................i will love to share it with everyone

femmyade that would be a nice idea though....help a sister get her groove back

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by Emade(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2016
tolatawni:
all these men ehn....they are plenty like that oh....hian!!!
how u take know?

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by tolatawni: 10:42am On May 25, 2016
huh....how wont i know....
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by teekol: 10:43am On May 25, 2016
femmyade, pls help a sister.will be grateful if you can get back to me ASAP

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by tessytinu: 10:55am On May 25, 2016
what a pity,Quickly seek medical attention so that u can enjoy your marriage
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by tolatawni: 10:57am On May 25, 2016
dont help her in secret ooh....abeg...help her openly

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by cruzclinton1(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2016
Which one is "DRIED DATES"
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by Adelakun2016(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2016
tolatawni:
dont help her in secret ooh....abeg...help her openly
Funny
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by testimony13(f): 11:14am On May 26, 2016
I also recommend Nutri-pap special contain powerful ingridients that increase sexual performance.
Tested and confirmed

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by idjaz: 2:12pm On May 26, 2016
not a medical doctor neither am i a pastor,,, i knw what best u cn use its a natural supplement with no side effect but it guaranteed, i just spoke with a frnd on this topic nd guess what he was a victim of same issue
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by kay4fun(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2016
Here are two methods recommended to stop premature ejaculation. Stop-and-start method: Have intercourse as usual until you feel yourself coming uncomfortably close to orgasm. Immediately and abruptly, cease all stimulation for 30 seconds, and then start again. Repeat this pattern until you’re ready to ejaculate. Squeeze method: Have intercourse as usual until you feel like orgasm is seconds away. Abruptly, stop other stimulation and gently squeeze your thumb and forefinger around the part of the penis where the glans meet the shaft (or your wife could do this).

After squeezing for a few seconds, try and pause all stimulation for another 30 seconds before resuming intercourse. Repeat this pattern until you’re ready to ejaculate.

Then try and change sexual positions. Some intercourse positions put less pressure on the glans (or the most sensitive part of the penis). Here’s what to do: Try “passive” positions. Lie beneath your wife, or try a side-by-side (or spooning) position. Avoid “active” positions.

Missionary and rear-entry positions place the most stimulation and friction on the glans, so consider taking them off the menu for now. And then take it slow. Depending on your personal sensitivity, slowing your movements and opting for gentler, more teasing intercourse can help you hold off orgasm longer. If you find yourself getting too close to orgasm, slow down a bit, change to a new position, or take a break to stimulate your wife in fore play. Make sure you focus on pre-intimacy.

Sometimes, “premature” ejaculation is a frame of mind. Even if your ejaculation comes quickly during intercourse, you can still give your wife a great sexual experience through more extended, intimate, attentive and generous pre-intimacy. Stimulate your wife enough manually, orally or with toys, and she may not need or want a long session of intercourse to finish happy.

Then of course, do PC muscle exercises. Flexing and strengthening your pubococcygeus (PC) muscle can help you exert more control over ejaculation. (Note that this is also called Kegel exercises, which you might have heard me recommend for women. The muscle is the same in both sexes.) Locate your PC muscle. Put one or two fingers right behind your testicles.

Pretend that you are urinating, and then try to stop the flow with a quick muscle contraction. That muscle you just used to stop the flow from the bladder is your PC muscle. Flex the muscle regularly. Try to do 10 to 20 squeezes in a set, 2 or 3 times a day. Do a set whenever you’re bored or stationary, like when you’re sitting at your desk or in traffic. No one will be able to see that you’re doing them. Squeeze your PC muscle when you feel ejaculation coming on. Once the muscle is strong enough, you should be able to hold it off just like stopping flow when urinating. Practise controlling your orgasm. When you are with your wife, focus on improving your control over your climax. Stimulate yourself to the edge of climax and then stop.

Do this several times before finishing. As you practise, learn to recognise the feeling of getting close to orgasm, and take note of how close you can get and still effectively stop, and when you’ve reached a “point of no return.” During intercourse, use that knowledge to slow down or adjust your movements if you get too close too early. Condoms reduce stimulation for most men, which should prolong the time before ejaculation. But while looking for a condom to buy, steer clear of condoms that are marketed as extra thin. Instead, get a brand that allows more stimulation later. Some condoms are coated with a slight numbing gel on the inside. This can help you put off ejaculation for longer without causing numbness to your wife. (Just make sure you know which side is where when you put it on.) Use an analgesic cream or spray. There are two classes of these products. The first is the traditional “numbing” creams and sprays that have been in the market for some time. The advantage is that you’ll feel less sensation, which will delay ejaculation. While the disadvantage is that your wife may suffer a loss of sensation as well and of course less sensitive intercourse is not always an appealing notion, even in these circumstances. There is a new class of topical herbs that absorb into the skin to deliver a mild anaesthetic to the sensory nerves below the top layer of skin of the penis.

This allows men to have ejaculatory control but with less loss of sexual sensation, and reduces the transference to their wives. If you routinely ejaculate less than a minute and a half after beginning vaginal intercourse, and none of the above fixes have worked, it might be time to see a sex therapist.

Courtesy: Funmi Akingbade
http://naijanursesforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=779&p=1494

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by KingJahzmineKing(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2016
queenblessing:
lool.....i feel for you oh....all this 2 minutes men!!!!
nawa 4 u o...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
teekol:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I got married in January this year and I have not enjoyed my husband for once. I mean he is okay in other aspects but in the bedroom, he doesn't satisfy me . He barely lasts up to 5 minutes and it is really frustrating considering the fact that I have been in other relationships in the past and I know what a good sex feels like. My husband is tired , so am I. Anyone with a reasonable solution please?No insults, only reasonable comments. Thanks

My. Dear sister you have just met your solution to your problem.I have known men who had similar problem but their stories changed within few months. call 08109950498.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by kokomilala(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2016
Your husband needs to correct some things he's naturally doing.He needs to add an adaptogen to what he takes; he needs some herbs that will unleash, as it were, the beast in him.There's a beast in him but it's either crouching or prostrate.
In a nut shell, a needs a cocktail of herbs and supplements to make him perform his conjugal duties regularly, satisfactorily and consistently.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by babyt66: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Call 08032493281 for solution
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by Moreoffaith(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
teekol:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I got married in January this year and I have not enjoyed my husband for once. I mean he is okay in other aspects but in the bedroom, he doesn't satisfy me . He barely lasts up to 5 minutes and it is really frustrating considering the fact that I have been in other relationships in the past and I know what a good sex feels like. My husband is tired , so am I. Anyone with a reasonable solution please?No insults, only reasonable comments. Thanks

Try this and thank me later.
100 Naira garlic, 3 Big onions, 100 Naira Ginger,1 water melon and lemon juice(osan Jagain) you will get this from elewe omo, and a cup of original Honey, Blends everything together. Make sure he takes 2 spoon morning and night for weeks.

Also ask your Husband to Exercise regularly and eat balanced diets to make this "magic" more potent and also Minimize consumption of processed and refined foods. Stay away from refined sugars.

OR

Slice 3 or four big onions, boil it and collect the onion water, Mix it with the same amount of original honey.. (Get the real one from all this Elewe omo)
place it on fire for like 5 to 10 minute and ask him to take 2 spoon day and Night.

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by omozu1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please sis take him to see an expert i mean a medical personal who will investigate and find the root curse or cureses before you even think of taking anything.
You can also check some articles have here they will be of help
www.yourhealthandmy..com

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by health4wealth(f): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Let's talk about our Sexual Performance and Challenges

Do you have low sexual drive? fertility issues? or observing reduced performance by DH? weakness of the organ? early expulsion? Is work stress affecting your urge and sexual stamina? loss of sexual interest as a married woman?

These are issues that lots of men face and deal with in silence regarding sexual performance. Same for women losing interest in sex and rather just feign a reason to stay away. A family unit should be able to discuss their problems and seek solutions. To all men or women who have a positive answer to any of the questions above, i introduce to you a safe natural supplement to help boost sexual performance and combat impotence - the Forever Multi Maca

- Maca, Known as the sex herb of the Incas, is rich in amino acids and high protein
- increases fertility in both sexes. It improves libido and virility
- Maca acts as an adaptogen and hormonal regulator. Adaptogens are herbal susbstances which help body system fight stress and body changes naturally
- Highly beneficial for sexual impotence, menopausal symptoms and menstrual problems
- Increases sexual energy, sex drive and stamina
- In sexually mature men, it improves spermatozoid count and motility is increased
- It lessens inflammation and swelling of the prostate gland
- supports the immune system

For those who have used or using it, kindly share experience

For inquiries, product purchase on this and other Forever range of natural supplements, contact us on 08171703799
BBM - 7A8F2046
Whatsapp – 08026269659
e-mail: health4wealth2000@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by lielbree: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
teekol:
You need to climax first before penetration during pre-intimacy. It's very important for women. Most women can't climax during intercourse.
So make sure you get your satisfaction before his! Ladies first!
Studies have shown most men do not last more than 6mins during intercourse so your husband is ok

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by niggi4life(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
tolatawni:
all these men ehn....they are plenty like that oh....hian!!!
badoo geh, u don taste dem all

Twale ooooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by brostheo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
How can I help, well I can last a whole day in bed just incase my services are needed

We Christians are called to help one another right ?
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by Mistadora01(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
That s why I support sex before marriage.

lemme ask NikkiMinaj first
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by biggie73(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Buy herbal medicine like Aranfajo, Moreke or others. If symptoms persist after 5 days, consult a physician.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by kilokeys(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
chai>>> na psyche thing o..

when some pple cant ejaculate with their babes when the thought of pregnancy crosses their mind.. lol

its deep-rooted. he needs to see a pyschologist.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by badblog: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
I'm just hearing this for the first time.. He gives you 5mins and you're complaining ?. I think he deserves a normal lady with normal sex drive..

most ladies i know will be perfectly fine with 5mins.

Check yourself ma'am

21 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
You are Missy Elliot while your hubby ain't no Ludacris

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! / Please Explain Genotype AA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.