Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! (128621 Views)

South African Hospital Frustrated Effort To Save Calabar Electrocution Victim / Are You A One-minute Man In Bed? / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by knowhowk: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=teekol post=45930625]Hello fellow nairalanders, I got married in January this year and I have not enjoyed my husband for once. I mean he is okay in other aspects but in the bedroom, he doesn't satisfy me . He barely lasts up to 5 minutes and it is really frustrating considering the fact that I have been in other relationships in the past and I know what a good sex feels .Herbs would do Wonders ,real Wonders
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by ibietela2(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
[b]
kolomax:
When a wife complains of her husband's sexual weakness, I ask her, what have you done to increase his sexual prowess? ?

The kind of food you feed your husband could make him perform soo poorly.

Sex is not an individual responsibility since both of you engage in it and enjoy it. Sex must be enjoyed equally.

If this is the case, wives you have a big role to play not by only inviting him to bed but helping him last longer in bed and doing the work excellently .

Let me remind you of Ginger and dried dates.

Ginger is a powerful natural aphrodisiac, increases sexual prowess, increase libido and makes one stay longer in bed.

Dear wives, when your lovely husband return from work in the evening and after serving his meal, just give him Ginger Juice.

Place ginger into a blender, cover with 1 and half cup of water and blend until ginger is thick and pasty. Strain and squeeze juice from ginger, place it on fire and allow it to heat a little bit then give it to oga to drink. he will climb mountain Everest with ease.

I have a friend who told me after making love to his wife just one round he fell off. Then his wife went to the kitchen, grinned ginger and inserted it into her vagina , that very moment his boneless leg became very hard and he climbed Kalahari mountain twice.

As for dates, make sure you both eat if before taking little of your 3 daily meals, it gives alot
(C&P)
[/b]
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by moonstone01: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
MINILOVE Prolong Men Spray - 10ml
Buy one and get one for free!Note:This product are not suitable for oral.Ingredient: Syzgium aromaticum, Cordyceps sinesis, Herba Cistanches, Hibiscus esculentus.Instructions:Please spray on the glans penis and coronary sulcus withthis product 10 minutes before sexual intercourse. Use small amount per time. This product is valid for about 60minutes.How to Use:1. Please use the product 20minutes before sexual intercourse.2. Please spray on the glans penis and coronary sulcus, twice will be good.3. Try spraying swabbing uniform.4. If the first use of such products we recommend spraying1times. Please do not multi-spray. If the result is not satisfactory, according to your own experience to spray 2 or 3 times per usage; If used before, directly spray2 or 3 times once, you can get the desired effect; It is not recommend more than 3 times once, spray too much there will be about 2% of the papulation is too strong due to nerve inhibition caused by erectile dysfunction, then do not worry the inhibitory effect disappears retur to normal after about 60minutes.5. Control usage amount by the features according to your physical condition. Cautions:Avoid contact with eyes/prohibit during pregnancy/wash if uncomportable keep away from children shading to save shallnot be used for the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by GreatManBee: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
kolomax:
When a wife complains of her husband's sexual weakness, I ask her, what have you done to increase his sexual prowess? ?

Sex is not an individual responsibility since both of you engage in it and enjoy it. Sex must be enjoyed equally.

If this is the case, wives you have a big role to play not by only inviting him to bed but helping him last longer in bed and doing the work excellently .

Ginger is a powerful natural aphrodisiac, increases sexual prowess, increase libido and makes one stay longer in bed.

Dear wives, when your lovely husband return from work in the evening and after serving his meal, just give him Ginger Juice.

Place ginger into a blender, cover with 1 and half cup of water and blend until ginger is thick and pasty. Strain and squeeze juice from ginger, place it on fire and allow it to heat a little bit then give it to oga to drink. he will climb mountain Everest with ease.

I have a friend who told me after making love to his wife just one round he fell off. Then his wife went to the kitchen, grinned ginger and inserted it into her vagina , that very moment his boneless leg became very hard and he climbed Kalahari mountain twice.

As for dates, make sure you both eat if before taking little of your 3 daily meals, it gives alot
(C&P)

Oshe!
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by moonstone01: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
minilove spray. its a Chinese produce
:This product are not suitable for oral.Ingredient: Syzgium aromaticum, Cordyceps sinesis, Herba Cistanches, Hibiscus esculentus.Instructions:Please spray on the glans penis and coronary sulcus withthis product 10 minutes before sexual intercourse. Use small amount per time. This product is valid for about 60minutes.How to Use:1. Please use the product 20minutes before sexual intercourse.2. Please spray on the glans penis and coronary sulcus, twice will be good.3. Try spraying swabbing uniform.4. If the first use of such products we recommend spraying1times. Please do not multi-spray. If the result is not satisfactory, according to your own experience to spray 2 or 3 times per usage; If used before, directly spray2 or 3 times once, you can get the desired effect; It is not recommend more than 3 times once, spray too much there will be about 2% of the papulation is too strong due to nerve inhibition caused by erectile dysfunction, then do not worry the inhibitory effect disappears retur to normal after about 60minutes.5. Control usage amount by the features according to your physical condition. Cautions:Avoid contact with eyes/prohibit during pregnancy/wash if uncomportable keep away from children shading to save shallnot be used for the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases.

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by ibietela2(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
vinmore12:
There is no cost to alarm, alot of this type of cases has been reported and solutions given has proved to be helping,
Don't feel ashamed asking for help.

you can Check Out The Top Male Enhancement Pills 2016
There are lots of men from all over the world who are experiencing problems regarding their sexual performance.

And because you cannot deny the fact that sex is important to us, it is just a usual thing for them to look for an effective solution on how they can be able to improve their sexual life.

Good thing is that there are various ways that can help men boost up their libido and perform better in bed and one of these is by taking in enhancement pills.

There are different reasons why men suffer from poor sexual performance. It includes stress, age, and diet so as much as possible you have to know what your body needs if you want it to function rightly. So to help you have a better sex life, here are some of the best male enhancement pills that you can use.

List Of Pills That Have Been Tested And Proven To Be Safe And Effective.

Virectin

The virectin works to

increase blood flow to the penis for harder, long-lasting erection

increases erection size by dilating the corpus cavernosa in the penis

increases sensitivity and pleasure so you will enjoy sex as much as you should

This product claims to help men improve their sexual performance in various ways. Many Virectin reviews says it has an impressive list of natural ingredients that can provide multiple benefits.

This supplement will raise the flow of blood to your penis in order to make it harder and strong. It will also ensure that your sex hormone will reach its peak. It can boost up your stamina and your libido so that you will feel intense while having sex that will make your partner enjoy the moment.

This will also provide you energy so that you can stay for hours. You can take 3 pills a day on an empty stomach while experiencing the effects after the first dose because the product contains ingredients that work fast.

We put this in our Top 1 as it has gotten lots of positive feedback from its users and it looks a very high quality product that works.

Vydexafil

It Works To

increase sexual desire

longer lasting sex

longer & thicker penis

This product can bring back your sexual ability and your performance in bed during your 20’s. It contains powerful natural ingredients that can promise harder erection, great performance, increased libido, and can also make you withstand hours of sex.

And because it is made up of natural ingredients, you don’t have to worry about experiencing any side effects. You are required to take 3 capsules a day.

If you opt for instant effects, you should take it in one or two hours before intercourse.

Libido Boost Plus

It Works To

boost your sexual stamina

increase erection size

help maintain long lasting erection

stimulate sexual desire

This male enhancement supplement can naturally boost up your sex life.

It will increase the size of your penis during erection, stimulates your sexual desire, and improve your sexual stamina. The manufacturer advised consumers to take 2 to 3 capsules 30 minutes before sexual intercourse.

Related Article:http://www.randomhealth.com/2015/12/chech-out-top-male-enhancement-pills-of.html

for more info visit: www.randomhealth.com

You have from now till 9:49PM tomorrow to take down that article or give credit to the site you copied it from.

http://www.healthable.org/top-male-enhancement-pills-of-2015-2016/

Your time starts now
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by Okakanu: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
teekol:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I got married in January this year and I have not enjoyed my husband for once. I mean he is okay in other aspects but in the bedroom, he doesn't satisfy me . He barely lasts up to 5 minutes and it is really frustrating considering the fact that I have been in other relationships in the past and I know what a good sex feels like. My husband is tired , so am I. Anyone with a reasonable solution please?No insults, only reasonable comments. Thanks

gv am goko to drink
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
brostheo:
How can I help, well I can last a whole day in bed just incase my services are needed

We Christians are called to help one another right ?
brother u need christ. More so fr u to last 24/1 den u also need medical attention

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by peteremu(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Go and look for moringa leaves, it is edible like vegetable, cook some and let him eat and whilst at that, you should also tell him to squeeze some in water (just like the way u wash bitterleaf), squeeze it with bare hands and then a little water, and let him drink a glass morning and night... A week will do the magic... U should be prepared to run out of breath likewise... ;DGo and look for moringa leaves, it is edible like vegetable, cook some and let him eat and whilst at that, you should also tell him to squeeze some in water (just like the way u wash bitterleaf), squeeze it with bare hands and then a little water, and let him drink a glass morning and night... A week will do the magic... U should be prepared to run out of breath likewise...

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by yungkelz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sis weep no more. hia is a solutin 4 ur husband.TM 300mg, half bottle of CODA, 3 ref and 6tablets of VG will do de magic.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by GreatManBee: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
kay4fun:

Here are two methods recommended to stop premature ejaculation. Stop-and-start method: Have intercourse as usual until you feel yourself coming uncomfortably close to orgasm. Immediately and abruptly, cease all stimulation for 30 seconds, and then start again. Repeat this pattern until you’re ready to ejaculate. Squeeze method: Have intercourse as usual until you feel like orgasm is seconds away. Abruptly, stop other stimulation and gently squeeze your thumb and forefinger around the part of the penis where the glans meet the shaft (or your wife could do this).

After squeezing for a few seconds, try and pause all stimulation for another 30 seconds before resuming intercourse. Repeat this pattern until you’re ready to ejaculate.

Then try and change sexual positions. Some intercourse positions put less pressure on the glans (or the most sensitive part of the penis). Here’s what to do: Try “passive” positions. Lie beneath your wife, or try a side-by-side (or spooning) position. Avoid “active” positions.

Missionary and rear-entry positions place the most stimulation and friction on the glans, so consider taking them off the menu for now. And then take it slow. Depending on your personal sensitivity, slowing your movements and opting for gentler, more teasing intercourse can help you hold off orgasm longer. If you find yourself getting too close to orgasm, slow down a bit, change to a new position, or take a break to stimulate your wife in fore play. Make sure you focus on pre-intimacy.

Sometimes, “premature” ejaculation is a frame of mind. Even if your ejaculation comes quickly during intercourse, you can still give your wife a great sexual experience through more extended, intimate, attentive and generous pre-intimacy. Stimulate your wife enough manually, orally or with toys, and she may not need or want a long session of intercourse to finish happy.

Then of course, do PC muscle exercises. Flexing and strengthening your pubococcygeus (PC) muscle can help you exert more control over ejaculation. (Note that this is also called Kegel exercises, which you might have heard me recommend for women. The muscle is the same in both sexes.) Locate your PC muscle. Put one or two fingers right behind your testicles.

Pretend that you are urinating, and then try to stop the flow with a quick muscle contraction. That muscle you just used to stop the flow from the bladder is your PC muscle. Flex the muscle regularly. Try to do 10 to 20 squeezes in a set, 2 or 3 times a day. Do a set whenever you’re bored or stationary, like when you’re sitting at your desk or in traffic. No one will be able to see that you’re doing them. Squeeze your PC muscle when you feel ejaculation coming on. Once the muscle is strong enough, you should be able to hold it off just like stopping flow when urinating. Practise controlling your orgasm. When you are with your wife, focus on improving your control over your climax. Stimulate yourself to the edge of climax and then stop.

Do this several times before finishing. As you practise, learn to recognise the feeling of getting close to orgasm, and take note of how close you can get and still effectively stop, and when you’ve reached a “point of no return.” During intercourse, use that knowledge to slow down or adjust your movements if you get too close too early. Condoms reduce stimulation for most men, which should prolong the time before ejaculation. But while looking for a condom to buy, steer clear of condoms that are marketed as extra thin. Instead, get a brand that allows more stimulation later. Some condoms are coated with a slight numbing gel on the inside. This can help you put off ejaculation for longer without causing numbness to your wife. (Just make sure you know which side is where when you put it on.) Use an analgesic cream or spray. There are two classes of these products. The first is the traditional “numbing” creams and sprays that have been in the market for some time. The advantage is that you’ll feel less sensation, which will delay ejaculation. While the disadvantage is that your wife may suffer a loss of sensation as well and of course less sensitive intercourse is not always an appealing notion, even in these circumstances. There is a new class of topical herbs that absorb into the skin to deliver a mild anaesthetic to the sensory nerves below the top layer of skin of the penis.

This allows men to have ejaculatory control but with less loss of sexual sensation, and reduces the transference to their wives. If you routinely ejaculate less than a minute and a half after beginning vaginal intercourse, and none of the above fixes have worked, it might be time to see a sex therapist.

Courtesy: Funmi Akingbade
http://naijanursesforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=779&p=1494
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by brostheo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Emeonyerichard:
brother u need christ. More so fr u to last 24/1 den u also need medical attention
hahahaha ,hommie is it my fault I was created that way?,God gave everyone a unique feature for a purpose remember?
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by macaranta(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
He should try lifestyle changes.

Visit my signature
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by Chimee1: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
kolomax:

(C&P)

You say your friend inserted what in her what?
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by Stanbeto: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Try this and thank me later.
Wellman capsule, Viga Spray or Cucumba,carot and ginger juice every night after meal that capsule 1 per day
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by yungkelz(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sis weep no more. hia is a solutin 4 ur husband.TM 300mg, half bottle of CODA, 3 ref and 6tablets of VG will do de magic.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by ibietela2(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Moreoffaith:

Try this and thank me later.
100 Naira garlic, 3 Big onions, 100 Naira Ginger,1 water melon and lemon juice(osan Jagain) you will get this from elewe omo, and a cup of original Honey, Blends everything together. Make sure he takes 2 spoon morning and night for weeks.

Also ask your Husband to Exercise regularly and eat balanced diets to make this "magic" more potent and also Minimize consumption of processed and refined foods. Stay away from refined sugars.

OR

Slice 3 or four big onions, boil it and collect the onion water, Mix it with the same amount of original honey.. (Get the real one from all this Elewe omo)
place it on fire for like 5 to 10 minute and ask him to take 2 spoon day and Night.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by goldtube(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
let him take tramadol and drink a little man power with small 8PM bottle, I bet he will last for one year
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by ezugegere(m): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Have sex more frequently, if possible, everyday or even twice a day. U will be surprised the outcome within a month.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by ChikaSunday(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
teekol:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I got married in January this year and I have not enjoyed my husband for once. I mean he is okay in other aspects but in the bedroom, he doesn't satisfy me . He barely lasts up to 5 minutes and it is really frustrating considering the fact that I have been in other relationships in the past and I know what a good sex feels like. My husband is tired , so am I. Anyone with a reasonable solution please?No insults, only reasonable comments. Thanks

put a jotter & a biro on d table, load up to #500 credit on ur phone and call me. My numbers ar in my profile.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by chuksmoni: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
It is very simple, just let him drink just one or two sachets of squadron and thank me later, I'm bet, na she go run

I am talking out of experience
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by ikupakuti(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
-GINGER and medicinal honey
No enhancer recipe is complete without GINGER
-Heat raw iron till red
Then dip into soft water
Drink @ nyt....all nyt long
Na you go run
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by bitingcool: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Cusan:
Its simple! All he should do is he climaxes within the said five minutes, just tell him to do a second round, naturally he would now take a longer time.

You sure say the thing fit stand a second time? man wey no fit complete one round satisfactorily

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by lielbree: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
cruzclinton1:
Which one is "DRIED DATES"
It's a fruit
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by silkytouch(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Spidermon:

grinded ginger? which kain rugged tootoh be that?

Hahahahahaha!! My brother u don kill me with laugh, the Poosay rugged no be small! cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by ojuolu(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op your husband should do this. Get forever living product multimaca and a food supplement called revive. One each per day, for the first one week, next week is alternate days the third week twice a week and subsequently. Please note that he should stop drinking cold water and he should exercise regularly. Eat more fruits.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by ChikaSunday(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
teekol:

keep a jotter and a biro on ur table. Load up to #500 credit on ur phone and then call me 2nite or 9am 2mrow morning. My numbers are in my profile.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by kolomax(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

So, in summary, it is the woman's fault abi?
kindly read an comprehend nobody is blaming anybody here
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by solid3(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
teekol:

Send this link to him https://www.nairaland.com/3241925/what-drug-best-sex-descibe

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
I don't know why this thread just dey funny me.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by lielbree: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
badblog:
I'm just hearing this for the first time.. He gives you 5mins and you're complaining ?. I think he deserves a normal lady with normal sex drive..

most ladies i know will be perfectly fine with 5mins.

Check yourself ma'am
My point exactly. Most men are with 5 to 6 mins range which is normal.
How ever foreplày should be at least 15 to 20 mins cos that's how long it takes most women to climax.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! by ojuolu(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op your husband should do these. Get forever living product multimaca and a food supplement called revive. One each per day, for the first one week, next week is alternate days the third week twice a week and subsequently. Please note that he should stop drinking cold water and he should exercise regularly. Eat more fruits. If you have any questions, contact me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.