Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material (2331 Views)

When A Girl Says She Is A Tomboy To A Potential Boyfriend Material / How To Attract A Real Husband Material / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material by hotteju(f): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2009
I have seen so many threads here about wife materials, girlfriend materials bla blab bla.
Many are of the opinion that Women of nowadays are no suitable to be called wives but how come when You go to Lagos on Saturdays you see so many people getting married? Have the guys considered that the problem might actually be from them, you date a girl for 2-4 years and refuse to commit with the flimsy excuse that she is not a wife material, Please what is your defination of a girl that is a wife material

How come she is good enough for you as a girlfriend but not good enough to be your wife?

This brings me to my question
Is it not possible that you guys are just boyfriend material and not Husband material.

BOYFRIEND MATERIAL VS HUSBAND MATERIAL
Re: Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material by debest1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2009
i can definitely say that you are not a wifey material! You are so competitive, do you have to set up a rival thread just to get even with the guyz?
Red Card to you!
Re: Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material by hotteju(f): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2009
debest1:

i can definitely say that you are not a wifey material! You are so competitive, do you have to set up a rival thread just to get even with the guyz?
Red Card to you!

LOL
I can see one of them boyfriend material just showed up!!!! grin
Re: Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2009
Boyfriend Material

Good f**k . .

Ready-to-kiss-ma-feet romantic . . .

Nice looks . . .

Fun to be with . . .

Husband Material

Solid and firm . . girls don’t want mushy husbands

Kind, attentive and loves children . .

Rich . . of course grin

Dependable!!
Re: Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material by DeepSoul(f): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2009
Ujujoan:

Boyfriend Material

Good f**k . .

Nice looks . . .

Fun to be with . . .

Husband Material

Rich . . of course grin

Dependable!!

I think both "categories" should be merged!

That isnt asking for too much . . . . .
Re: Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2009
I think both "categories" should be merged!

That isnt asking for too much . . . . .

Well, Something's gotta give! . . . . This is not Dream-land . . smiley
Re: Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material by Akinagirl(f): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2009
But you could have it all, cant you?? embarassed
Re: Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material by DeepSoul(f): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well, Something's gotta give! . . . . This is not Dream-land . . smiley

Erm erm. . .I actually do have a man with ALL of that plus more. . .

But he still has his own wahala oh! So I dont think that list is asking for too much
Re: Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material by opuro(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2009
any babes wey de show her boobs anyhow for public na gf material
babes wey de under her mama and papa wey de dress like a deeper life member or hijab is a wifey material cool
Re: Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material by ayomifull(f): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2009
Ujujoan:

Boyfriend Material

Good f**k . .

Nice looks . . .

Fun to be with . . .

Husband Material

Rich . . of course grin

Dependable!!

Bf material does not have to have husband criteria above but husband material has to combine the 2 grin

All the same if u cant marry him dont go out with him.

(1) (Reply)

25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! / Can You Marry An Impotent Man Or A Barren Woman? / Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.