Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Pick Your Fave: Waje & Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pick Your Fave: Waje & Toke Makinwa (995 Views)

BN Pick Your Fave: Beyoncé And Tiwa Savage In Jacquemus / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / Pick Your Fave: Nicki Minaj & La La Anthony In Balmain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick Your Fave: Waje & Toke Makinwa by icebebe(f): 6:42pm On May 24, 2016
Waje in a jumpsuit by Nigerian designer Wanni Fuga. The jumpsuit was part of the designer’s Holiday 2016 Collection which featured Toke Makinwa as the model. Toke also wore the blue version of the jumpsuit to an event.

Waje was seen wearing this jumpsuit with a skirt overlay at a private event by Baileys for their #ThatAmazingWoman campaign in collaboration with the singer herself.

She paired the Wanni Fuga piece with white sandals, a white clutch and a pop of print with a blue and yellow camisole underneath the deep V cut neckline. Also instead of tying the belt at the back like it’s styled in the lookbook, she tied it in the front which helps define her waist better. She chose a dark lip similar to the rich colour of the jumpsuit and kept everything else white simple.
Toke also wore this same jumpsuit to Pepsi’s Rhythm Unplugged in 2015 with nude pumps, a soft makeup look and chose to tie the belt at the back.

Re: Pick Your Fave: Waje & Toke Makinwa by Fynestboi: 6:47pm On May 24, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Pick Your Fave: Waje & Toke Makinwa by Tynasparks(f): 7:05pm On May 24, 2016
Emmmm .... Both for me
Re: Pick Your Fave: Waje & Toke Makinwa by crazygod(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2016
Wake ni joooor. I love my women thick
Re: Pick Your Fave: Waje & Toke Makinwa by benedictnsi(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2016
Omo these girls are fine jareh
Re: Pick Your Fave: Waje & Toke Makinwa by icebebe(f): 7:32pm On May 24, 2016
lalasticlala Come and judge o
Re: Pick Your Fave: Waje & Toke Makinwa by sholatem(f): 9:06pm On May 24, 2016
I wil go with Waje,her dress sense is mature,presentable,Toke luks gud 2 though

(1) (Reply)

Lol!!! Nigerians Will Never Mind Their Business (PHOTO) / Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Yet Another Ghastly Accident In Enugu / 'even When You Were A Thief I Still Loved You' Kenneth Okonkwo's Message To RITA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.