Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe (1395 Views)

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by dayojags10(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2016
My comapny is to help buld a RO(reverse osmosis) water treatment plant for the richest black man, and u know I was fortunate enough to be amongst the engineers asigned to help with the installations. With what I saw with my korokoro eyes today, truly he's the richest black man. Here are some pics I took while on 'duty'

Re: A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by Kayraph(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2016
Nice...

That's a massive project!

Meanwhile, the poster below me is asking a JAMB question.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by benedictnsi(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2016
So...... What did you learn
Re: A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2016
You should put on more flesh by the end of the project. Lol. Congrats sir.
Re: A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by olatunjithomas(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2016
who will enter that huge facility and not laugh off poverty like he is doing now.
Re: A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by hemartins(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2016
Fantastically enormous.
Re: A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by missdebs(f): 8:11pm On May 24, 2016
I heard its probably the biggest in Africa, how true is it?
Re: A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 24, 2016
how much is the contract.?
Re: A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by dayojags10(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
You should put on more flesh by the end of the project. Lol. Congrats sir.
lol, one of the traits I inherit from mama, and I can eat for africa ehn
Re: A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by dayojags10(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2016
krattoss:
how much is the contract.?
Re: A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by dayojags10(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2016
missdebs:
I heard its probably the biggest in Africa, how true is it?
100% true, the plant is built on a massive hectres of land.
Re: A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by dayojags10(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2016
benedictnsi:
So...... What did you learn
they there they troll sogbo?,FYI, we just finished with the installation and they need workers wey go fit operate the machine, if I were u, I'd dust my cv and wire it there
Re: A Nairaland Visit To Dangote Cement Ibeshe by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 24, 2016
dayojags10:
millions of naira sir. Why d question?
just wanna know

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic: "Are You Guilty Of This? / I Used To Take Lagos For Granted, Until NYSC Made Me Visit Other States. / Tips On getting best Sleeping Positions (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.