Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? (1113 Views)

Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? by bigheart2013(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2016
Great wise people of NL, I need you to weigh in on this on-going discussion. We were deadlocked yesterday on this topic and I need your input and info.

1. Will you marry a 40yr old virgin who never had a boyfriend before if she's a good woman and has a job?

2. What will be your worries about her (if any), the advantages and disadvantages of marrying such a person.?
Re: Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? by olatunjithomas(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2016
even the dullest from the city of the dullards will know there is something behind it.
haba,40 yrs and not even a boyfriend before ? tufiakwa
Re: Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? by Cutehector(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2016
She has hiv...
Re: Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? by bigheart2013(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
She has hiv...

No she doesn't ....the said girl that triggered the discussion was born in a very religious family and that affected and influenced her.
Re: Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? by Cutehector(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2016
bigheart2013:

No she doesn't ....the said girl that triggered the discussion was born in a very religious family and that affected and influenced her.
her problem... not mine. It's a personal decision to stay a virgin or nad.. not minding if the father or mother is the general overseer of a church.. so na ha problem... if she ready to do, make she get sugarboy
Re: Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? by fistonati(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2016
I will ask her certain and several questions, before making a lifetime decision.
I will pray over it and I must do the Koko before going ahead with the marriage. Doing that is part of certain things I have to know.
Re: Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 24, 2016
IF YOU CAN DEAL WITH her emotional BS....not just virginity.... punkyv what say you?
Re: Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 24, 2016
Without a doubt, if I'm 60 or 70 years old.
Re: Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? by dinachi(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2016
There is no such thing. Find out if she attended an all girls school. In my experience they are mostly lesbians who after many years of sucking other womens pussys now want to settle down due to societal pressures. I strongly advice against marrying such.
Re: Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? by bluskyee: 12:24pm On May 25, 2016
If I were 50 and above why not?

(1) (Reply)

[photos]reactions Troll As Poor Bride Uses Mosquito Net And Rice Bag For Wedding / Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather / Beautiful Female Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.