Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home (24138 Views)

Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo / Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) / Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by queenstl(f): 9:46pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by queenstl(f): 9:47pm On May 24, 2016
This man is gradually getting popular and connected

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by klassykute(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2016
so oba commort for him palace go see baba ati?

19 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Kagarko(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2016
Good
But come oo

Oba visiting not them been visited!
Hope all is well?

Anyway we are watching

Our President 2023 In Shaa Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by wallex1983(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2016
This is gradually becoming unbecoming o.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Toosure70: 10:33pm On May 24, 2016
klassykute:
so oba commort for him palace go see baba ati?
are you comparing the throne with you village ruler throne? Ife oodaye
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by decatalyst(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2016
Now Kabiyesi adeyeye is taking the ile Ife stool to a whole new level.

Power and influence...

Long live the king!

Long live the king!!

Long live the king!!!

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 24, 2016
Let nobody ever compare this throne to that of Benin. All this wakawaka weaken the institution.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Totalman1(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2016
I think this is not a good sign. D dignity of d throne should not be compromised for whatever political/economic gain.
Tradition entails that d Oba can send for Atiku and not d other way round...
Kabiyesi Ojaja dey fall my hand! cry cry undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by CACAWA(m): 11:37pm On May 24, 2016
Totalman1:
I think this is not a good sign. D dignity of d throne should not be compromised for whatever political/economic gain.
Hahahahahahahaa

Calm down bros.

It is okay to visit Atiku, Atiku is not just one man o, hmmm..the Ooni is simply looking for foreign investment, if Atiku brings a factory to ile-Ife, the people will be better for it.

So why not

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by fyneguy: 12:44am On May 25, 2016
CACAWA:

Hahahahahahahaa

Calm down bros.

It is okay to visit Atiku, Atiku is not just one man o, hmmm..the Ooni is simply looking for foreign investment, if Atiku brings a factory to ile-Ife, the people will be better for it.

So why not

Especially since his wife, Titi, is from Osun State. The Oba may want to get their ''inlaw'' to invest in Ife.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Nobody: 4:52am On May 25, 2016
fyneguy:

Especially since his wife, Titi, is from Osun State. The Oba may want to get their ''inlaw'' to invest in Ife.
so titi would forget about Ilesha and instead invest in Ife.lol. nice try.

but seriously, this guy should calm down, he is taking the shine of the throne. With Sijuwade, you would come and visit him, and not the other way round.
Imagine the oba if Benin or the Alaafin or the sultan of sokoto jumping up and down to meet with politicians at their home.
Even buhari had to visit the emir's in katsina, and not the other way round.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by redsconsult(m): 5:07am On May 25, 2016
princey83:

so titi would forget about Ilesha and instead invest in Ife.lol. nice try.

but seriously, this guy should calm down, he is taking the shine of the throne. With Sijuwade, you would come and visit him, and not the other way round.
Imagine the oba if Benin or the Alaafin or the sultan of sokoto jumping up and down to meet with politicians at their home.
Even buhari had to visit the emir's in katsina, and not the other way round.
we are in drone age ..things are done differently nowadays and more so those ones are nearing their ancestor's grave... this is olaju I mean civilization...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by klassykute(m): 6:25am On May 25, 2016
Toosure70:
are you comparing the throne with you village ruler throne? Ife oodaye
my village head is d oba of BENIN KINGDOM... THE ONLY KINGDOM AFTER . UNITED KINGDOM ...... D SECOND IN COMMAND AFTER GOD ..... OPEN UR EYES MY BRODA

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Ofodirinwa: 6:36am On May 25, 2016
The oba of benin would never leave his throne to go visit the home of a former airport employee.
Even the emir of kano has begun shameless waka, see as my n#gga dey for dubai anytime

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Shym3xx: 6:38am On May 25, 2016
klassykute:
my village head is d oba of BENIN KINGDOM... THE ONLY KINGDOM AFTER . UNITED KINGDOM ...... D SECOND IN COMMAND AFTER GOD ..... OPEN UR EYES MY BRODA

Loool.

Isn't ya king the same one the Ogisos are about to parachute in the sky back to Ife? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Shym3xx: 6:39am On May 25, 2016
Wandering King lol.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Nobody: 6:43am On May 25, 2016
Two bridge builders.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by klassykute(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool.

Isn't ya king the same one the Ogisos are about to parachute in the sky back to Ife? Lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by sweetgala(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2016
decatalyst:
Now Kabiyesi adeyeye is taking the ile Ife stool to a whole new level.

Power and influence...

Long live the king!

Long live the king!!

Long live the king!!!

You must be very young and ill informed , he is yet to do up to 1% of what former ooni like Ademiluyi Ajagun and Adesoji Aderemi did.

He is just a travelling king who does not know how to gbeje. He is obviously using his current goodwill to build connection for his own ultimate benefit.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Nobody: 7:53am On May 25, 2016
It is a shame that these kings are looking for dollars again.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by kaypound(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2016
Oba non-stop visit to everyone without visitors coming to the palace is falling hand oh....
People like Atiku should be prostrating for the oba after all he is married to a Yoruba woman.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by rita25(f): 9:42am On May 25, 2016
hUSBAND DEY VISIT ATIKU WIFE DEY ATTEND JENNIFER PARTY PLS DO THIS ROYAL COUPLE EVER STAY IN THE PALACE TO ATTEND TO ROYAL ISSUES? THEM LIKE WAKA OH! undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Big4wig(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2016
Buhari: I like coke.
Social Media: Buhari declares war against Pepsi.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by jeje123(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2016
Good gesture but in the next decade all this would become history
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by kunle75(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2016
Totalman1:

forget that thing,that we you dey talk na b4 b4 but now the oba wey no commot for him palace go rotten

let him go wherever he wants jorrrr

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Nobody: 9:50am On May 25, 2016
Kagarko:
Good But come oo
Oba visiting not them been visited! Hope all is well?
Anyway we are watching
Our President 2023 In Shaa Allah.
what is this one saying? president ko .. councillor ni
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by slimchuka(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2016
Pls let us. Be properly guided, what are the roles of Royal Fathers, because, the Oba of Lagos, is still visisting and attending parties, I represent EDO Boy, this can not happen. OBA GHA TOKPERE. ISE

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by Olukokosir(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2016
Atiku nd Ooni......I can perceive some lies from upstairs ( in Falz voice )
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2016
youruba Kings and money... SMFH.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by miqos02(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home by chelseabmw(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2016
"Oba nor dey go on transfer " so they said...... grin

I don't just know why I love this man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. / Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Among Biggest Predictions For Nigeria In 2020 / Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.