Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend (76746 Views)

Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Denko2721987(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
harsysky:

I'll bro. I've sent quite a lot and it's taken it's toll on my data. Guys I have sent to should please distribute it. It's hard for me alone to do that. Thanks

Thank you very much. I do appreciate.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by harsysky(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Denko2721987:

You're welcome!
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by charlyxx9: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Denko2721987:

plz help me forward the files he sent to you to this email:
mikeonyenacho4u@gmail.com
much thanks.one love bro
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by charlyxx9: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

give your email and I'll send it to you
mikeonyenacho4u@gmail.com one love bro
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by GistHub(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=Raziii post=45963949]the richest man in Babylon- by George Samuel... great book

As a man thinketh- by James Allen... another great book.

How to win friends and influence people- by Dale Carnegie, my best book. you can put what you learned into practice and see the results immediately.

I have some very good books in PDF format... would be glad to share with you guys
Bro, i wouldn't mind if you share me some Hoipolloi.aa@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by lawrykings(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wld be glad if u can share wit me. Dnt have any doh. Isaacenemaabel@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mcslize:

Have just bought the books online. Self development should not be joked with. I will send them to you for a token just in case you need them, they are listed below:
1. Double Your dating by David DeAngelo
2. Fractionation Formula by Derek Rake
3. Secrets Of Seduction by Eon Louis And David Copeland
4. Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer
5. The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene
6. The Mystery Method ( How to put beautiful women under your spell)
7. The art of seduction by Robert Greene.
Purchased them online. Will forward the 7 to you for a token if interested. Reason because they ain't met to be given out free so as not to abuse them. These are treasures.
Kindly send them to whizkidefe@gmail.com how do i pay your token?
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by charlyxx9: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

give your email and I'll send it to you
plz am still yet to see your message
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by charlyxx9: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2016
Denko2721987:

thanks dude please anymore or less would be appreciated
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Mcslize: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Kindly send them to whizkidefe@gmail.com how do i pay your token?

Check your mailbox on how to pay the token.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by vickertony(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abuklaw:
seen now. Thanks a lot.
help me bro with the books, victoroga88@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by yushin: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2016
Oghumu1:

Alright.
plz send to aebee44@gmail.com thankz mAn
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by yushin: 1:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Abuklaw:
can you please send me 3, 4, 6 and 7?

I will appreciate if you can forward it to abuk4u@gmail.com
can u plz send to aebee44@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by hassanq(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Godbest:
Lord Have Mercy
abeg u in d name of God pls send me dis book..m jobless so let me keep myself busy.my gmail is hassanqudus77@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by HAMZGRAZ: 6:31am On Jul 05, 2016
The Principal Thing by Christopher Ibeh.

The Principal Thing elucidates the need for 'applied wisdom', without which man may battle ceaseless with retardation in life. It links knowledge, understanding, wisdom and applied wisdom and demonstrates how man can also be pregnant, giving birth to witty inventions, and fulfilling his purpose.

The book provides appropriate answers to pertinent questions about life such as: how did I come into existence? What is my purpose of existence? Was man designed to rule man? Can any man solve all the problems of his nation? When will terror end? Why is democracy failing and the need for a modified democracy? Why Africa has remained underdeveloped and how Africa can live its purpose? Why and when will we have BREXIT leading to GEEXIT, FREXIT, and GREXIT etc? And how can man and every nation fulfill her purpose of existence. It is a guide to a fulfilled living for every man and nation.
Available in ePub Format

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Hamz_Graz

1 Share

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Slimberry1(f): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Rich Dad,Poor Dad.
Secrets of An Irresistible Woman.
The Richest Man in Babylon.
The Broken Bridge.
How Europe Underdeveloped Africa.
A Woman After Gods own Heart.
How to Get Away with Murder.
Existing but Not Living.
Diva-tudes.
Unveiling the Diva Mystique.
The Last ten Percent.
The Power of being a Woman.

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Slimberry1(f): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
The Art of Seduction.... That book.... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Slimberry1(f): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Tell Freedom.... I would always read that book over n over again.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by ERCROSS(m): 2:37am On Jul 07, 2016
Pdizzle:

Use torrent

pls how can I use torrent to download a very scarce e book like the ejaculation trainer
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Pdizzle(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2016
ERCROSS:

pls how can I use torrent to download a very scarce e book like the ejaculation trainer

I can send you the book through email, Google how to use torrent website.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by ERCROSS(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2016
Pdizzle:

I can send you the book through email, Google how to use torrent website.

I would really appreciate it if u can help me send it tru email..
Tobins4u@gmail.com .
thankz in anticipation bro
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by JhyMedex: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Raziii:
the richest man in Babylon- by George Samuel... great book

How to win friends and influence people- by Dale Carnegie, my best book. you can put what you learned into practice and see the results immediately.

I have some very good books in PDF format... would be glad to share with you guys
Yea Bro.. U so in pt... Jst finished D Dale Carnegie...
Very practical book...
Read D odas 2..awesome books
Cld u share odas u av pls... Pfm4real@gmail.com
Tanx I advance
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by JhyMedex: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Saladin25:
Have read all Robert Greene's book. Reading makes one knowledgeable.
The next book I want to read now is My vision by, Sheikh Abdulrasheed Al-Nayan.
If you know you can't buy books, many of these books are available online.
Bro do you have a site in mind whr one can download good books
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by tonerospeaks: 2:44am On Jul 13, 2016
Pls guys, can anyone here help me with the ebook of the following books

1. HOW TO LEAD BY JO OWEN
2. HOW TO SELL BY JO OWEN

Pls you can send it to my email- tonyolis@yahoo.com

I will appreciate you kind gesture.

Thanks
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by tonerospeaks: 2:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Pls, can anyone here help me with the ebook of the following books;

1. HOW TO LEAD BY JO OWEN
2. HOW TO SELL BY JO OWEN

Pls you can send it to my email- tonyolis@yahoo.com

I will appreciate your kind gesture.

Thanks
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Patini147(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Raziii:
the richest man in Babylon- by George Samuel... great book

Razii, I'll really like to read that Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People. Please send it to iniudoma@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by obidaddy: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Boss your collections are great. You got good tatse. Please kindly attach and email me please i beg you at obidaddy73@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by lollybae(f): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Everyday4:
i will appreciate it if you send to my mail Cinnocent24@yahoo.com thanks
hi
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by uobimba(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2016
pls i will so appreciate anybody who will send me ejaculation trainer or the sexgod method at uobimba@gmail.com. pls i will sincerely appreciate your sacrifice. i know you must have bought it at a very high price online because i saw that myself. thank you.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Tmanir: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Godbest:
Lord Have Mercy

Nos 3,2 &1 are dope. cool
The one that teaches English also...
Thanks for sharing.
I will sharein too soon.
Following you...
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Tmanir: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nos 3,2 &1 are dope. cool
The English Blue Grammar also...
Thanks for sharing.
I will share mine too, soon.
Following you...

iLegend:
These 5 books helped me the most in life. Let me see yours.

These are books I'm not supposed to reveal to anyone. They're my secret weapons.

Revealing it will make me expose my secrets.

I'm thinking of not posting this.
I'm not really cool posting this, but I know this will definitely help somebody.

Something is pushing me to press the submit button!

I hope the wise boys/men in the house will take advantage of this.

If you're a lady let your boyfriend or male friends know some of these books. But the side effect is, if they know all these you'll probably lose them to other women.

Women can't resist a man who has the qualities contained in these books and it does not require money, height or looks to acquire them.

I can kill for these books. I guarantee 100% success on these books!

These are my Top 5 Practical Books Ever.

5. Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer.
(I have a natural sense of humor, but this book amplified it. Be careful with this book. You might become funnier than Okon.)

4. 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
(Some people love to use others, but this book stops it or make you become a better player on deception. Be carful with the dangers of this book.)

3. Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo.
(I never knew my ways around women. This 90 page book changed me in hours and I couldn't believe it. This would've been my number one.)

2. Sex God Method by Daniel Rose.
(I was boring in bed, but this book stopped it. This is only for bad boys that want to get a girl addicted to sex. Be careful, you're about to hurt another man's daughter via sexual addiction. Being so good in bed is FAR better than being so good with books.)

1. Eja.culation Trainer (ETrainer) by Matt Gordon.
(I never lasted long enough during sex, but this book practically blew me away and placed me among the 1% of men that can last forever in the bed without any enhancer. If not for this book my sexual ego or my overall confidence would've been on ground floor.)

Notable Mentions:

Dangerous Man Adventurous Woman by David Dida.
(About women and their crazy wishes.)

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hills.
(About business and being rich.)

My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday.
(About female fantasies and how naughty women truly are.)

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
(About money and being rich.)

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
(About humility and being a leader.)

English Blue Grammar by I can't remember.
(About simplified grammars and punctuations.)

— Too numerous to mention.

I don't know if I still have these books again. I had all the soft copies of these books, but it's better you buy them from the Authors, else you'll not value them.

My secrets are gone!
God, I hope I won't regret this.

I'll probably take this down if I wake tomorrow morning feeling bad!

Share your top 2, 4 or 5 books with us. The ones you are practically applying in your day to day activities.

iLegend.

Modify: Yes, we all know the greatest books are religious books like the Bible and Quran, but we ain't talking religion here. Please bear with me on that. Maybe I'll post top 5 Evergreen Books!
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Soneh(m): 2:52am On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=iLegend post=45942216]These 5 books helped me the most in life. Let me see yours.

These are books I'm not supposed to reveal to anyone. They're my secret weapons.

Revealing it will make me expose my secrets.
U
I'm thinking of not posting this.
I'm not really cool posting this, but I know this will definitely help somebody.

Something is pushing me to press the submit button!

I hope the wise boys/men in the house will take advantage of this.

If you're a lady let your boyfriend or male friends know some of these books. But the side effect is, if they know all these you'll probably lose them to other women.

Women can't resist a man who has the qualities contained in these books and it does not require money, height or looks to acquire them.

I can kill for these books. I guarantee 100% success on these books!

These are my Top 5 Practical Books Ever.

5. Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer.
(I have a natural sense of humor, but this book amplified it. Be careful with this book. You might become funnier than Okon.)

4. 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
(Some people love to use others, but this book stops it or make you become a better player on deception. Be carful with the dangers of this book.)

3. Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo.
(I never knew my ways around women. This 90 page book changed me in hours and I couldn't believe it. This would've been my number one.)

2. Sex God Method by Daniel Rose.
(I was boring in bed, but this book stopped it. This is only for bad boys that want to get a girl addicted to sex. Be careful, you're about to hurt another man's daughter via sexual addiction. Being so good in bed is FAR better than being so good with books.)

1. Eja.culation Trainer (ETrainer) by Matt Gordon.
(I never lasted long enough during sex, but this book practically blew me away and placed me among the 1% of men that can last forever in the bed without any enhancer. If not for this book my sexual ego or my overall confidence would've been on ground floor.)

Notable Mentions:

Dangerous Man Adventurous Woman by David Dida.
(About women and their crazy wishes.)

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hills.
(About business and being rich.)

My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday.
(About female fantasies and how naughty women truly are.)

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
(About money and being rich.)

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
(About humility and being a leader.)

English Blue Grammar by I can't remember.
(About simplified grammars and punctuations.)

— Too numerous to mention.

I don't know if I still have these books again. I had all the soft copies of these books, but it's better you buy them from the Authors, else you'll not value them.

My secrets are gone!
God, I hope I won't regret this.

I'll probably take this down if I wake tomorrow morning feeling bad!

Share your top 2, 4 or 5 books with us. The ones you are practically applying in your day to day activities.

iLegend.

Modify: Yes, we all know the greatest books are religious books like the Bible and Quran, but we ain't talking religion here. Please bear with me on that. Maybe I'll post top 5 Evergreen Bo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.