Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend (76764 Views)

Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by rollex4ever: 6:55pm On May 25, 2016
* Attitude is Everything... Keith Harrell * Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do...Robert H. Schuller * Why You Act The Way Do... Tim Lahaye * No Excuses.... Brian Tracy *48 Laws of Power... Robert Greene
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by hpk(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2016
1) 50th Law -50cent/Robert Greene
2) Art Of War - SunTzu
3) Art Of Seduction - Robert Greene
4) Because Of A Woman - Malanda J
5) Mafia Manager

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by menxer: 6:59pm On May 25, 2016
Hhhhhhmmmm

Be ye doers not readers only, inflating ones ego.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by hpk(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2016
1) 50th Law - 50cent/Robert Greene 2) Art Of War - Sun Tzu 3) Art Of Seduction - Robert Greene 4) Because Of A Woman - Malanda J 5) Mafia Manager

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Cocoyamu: 7:03pm On May 25, 2016
My top 5 books are; smiley

1. The Book of Proverbs - NLT Translation

2. The Book of Ecclesiastes - NLT Translation

3. The Richest Man in Babylon - G.S Clayson

4. Integrity - Dr. Federick Price

5. David and Goliath - Malcolm Gladwell, and

6. All books Authored by Alvin Toffler (The Third Wave, Power Shift, Future Shock, and Revolutionary Wealth).

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by defemidefemi(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2016
okuneddie:

no bro....the only one I have now is even hard copy of the tragedy of victory....its a very good book
Ok. thanks.

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by CharLee22: 7:07pm On May 25, 2016
Nice
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Acermoon(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2016
Ibidun07:
Just downloaded a few online... Thanks op
Where did u download them... share link
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by lawrykings(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2016
Ilegend, do u mind if we chat? Trying to send mail but cant conect wit u! Tnx.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 25, 2016
Something tells me this is a sponsored post. I don't know why but the feeling is strong.

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by ikanason(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2016
I gonna buy them soon
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 25, 2016
UIA04:
You are right about 48 laws of power

All the laws are legit and the book isn't one you read once but must be like a bible if you want to embody the laws.

But embodying all the laws can be dangerous to you because you might end up as a human devoid of good feelings and only manipulative of others which isn't living life.
d book is never far away from me
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Kesmakveli(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2016
iLegend:
These 5 books helped me the most in life. Let me see yours.

These are books I'm not supposed to reveal to anyone. They're my secret weapons.

Revealing it will make me expose my secrets.

I'm thinking of not posting this.
I'm not really cool posting this, but I know this will definitely help somebody.

Something is pushing me to press the submit button!

I hope the wise boys/men in the house will take advantage of this.

If you're a lady let your boyfriend or male friends know some of these books. But the side effect is, if they know all these you'll probably lose them to other women.

Women can't resist a man who has the qualities contained in these books and it does not require money, height or looks to acquire them.

I can kill for these books. I guarantee 100% success on these books!

These are my Top 5 Practical Books Ever.

5. Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer.
(I have a natural sense of humor, but this book amplified it. Be careful with this book. You might become funnier than Okon.)

4. 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
(Some people love to use others, but this book stops it or make you become a better player on deception. Be carful with the dangers of this book.)

3. Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo.
(I never knew my ways around women. This 90 page book changed me in hours and I couldn't believe it. This would've been my number one.)

2. Sex God Method by Daniel Rose.
(I was boring in bed, but this book stopped it. This is only for bad boys that want to get a girl addicted to sex. Be careful, you're about to hurt another man's daughter via sexual addiction. Being so good in bed is FAR better than being so good with books.)

1. Eja.culation Trainer (ETrainer) by Matt Gordon.
(I never lasted long enough during sex, but this book practically blew me away and placed me among the 1% of men that can last forever in the bed without any enhancer. If not for this book my sexual ego or my overall confidence would've been on ground floor.)

Notable Mentions:

Dangerous Man Adventurous Woman by David Dida.
(About women and their crazy wishes.)

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hills.
(About business and being rich.)

My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday.
(About female fantasies and how naughty women truly are.)

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
(About money and being rich.)

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
(About humility and being a leader.)

English Blue Grammar by I can't remember.
(About simplified grammars and punctuations.)
by Jane Straus

— Too numerous to mention.

I don't know if I still have these books again. I had all the soft copies of these books, but it's better you buy them from the Authors, else you'll not value them.

My secrets are gone!
God, I hope I won't regret this.

I'll probably take this down if I wake tomorrow morning feeling bad!

Share your top 2, 4 or 5 books with us. The ones you are practically applying in your day to day activities.

iLegend.

Modify: Yes, we all know the greatest books are religious books like the Bible and Quran, but we ain't talking religion here. Please bear with me on that. Maybe I'll post top 5 Evergreen Books!

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Leiman100(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2016
Brother, you ve not read a book in your life, believe me.

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Kesmakveli(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2016
iLegend:

These are books I'm not supposed to reveal to anyone. They're my secret weapons.

I'm not really cool posting this, but I know this will definitely help somebody.

If you're a lady let your boyfriend or male friends know some of these books. But the side effect is, if they know all these you'll probably lose them to other women.

Women can't resist a man who has the qualities contained in these books and it does not require money, height or looks to acquire them.

(I have a natural sense of humor, but this book amplified it. Be careful with this book. You might become funnier than Okon.)

(Some people love to use others, but this book stops it or make you become a better player on deception. Be carful with the dangers of this book.)

(I never knew my ways around women. This 90 page book changed me in hours and I couldn't believe it. This would've been my number one.)

(I was boring in bed, but this book stopped it. This is only for bad boys that want to get a girl addicted to sex. Be careful, you're about to hurt another man's daughter via sexual addiction. Being so good in bed is FAR better than being so good with books.)

(I never lasted long enough during sex, but this book practically blew me away and placed me among the 1% of men that can last forever in the bed without any enhancer. If not for this book my sexual ego or my overall confidence would've been on ground floor.)

Notable Mentions:

I don't know if I still have these books again. I had all the soft copies of these books, but it's better you buy them from the Authors, else you'll not value them.

My secrets are gone!

Share your top 2, 4 or 5 books with us. The ones you are practically applying in your day to day activities.

iLegend.

Modify: Yes, we all know the greatest books are religious books like the Bible and Quran, but we ain't talking religion here. Please bear with me on that. Maybe I'll post top 5 Evergreen Books!

by Jane Straus
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Rilwayne001: 7:39pm On May 25, 2016
I love reading books actually and I will like to try out some here.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Progress2468(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2016
Nigga44:
My top 6 cool

Confessions of an economic hitman

The Prince

48 Laws of power

The mafia manager

12 laws of power persuasion

The art of war

The art of war
1. Know Yourself
2. Know Your Enemy
3.Know your Weapon
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by hustla(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2016
iLegend:

Notable Mentions:

My secrets are gone!

iLegend.

Add the 50th Law, Robert Greene and 50cent and Richest Man In Babylon to it

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 25, 2016
Decker:

Do you mean Hadley Chase?

I fear who no fear you. grin
Got me loling mehn....

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by mufuteeeee(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2016
Leiman100:
Brother, you ve not read a book in your life, believe me.

Can you shed more light on this? Thanks
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by wonlasewonimi: 7:54pm On May 25, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Can i get this books in PDF formats?

Bros you wont get any strong er3ction reading any useless pdfs....get orijin.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by eunisam: 7:56pm On May 25, 2016
good.I need it.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by tunnyl(m): 7:56pm On May 25, 2016
For those people looking for the PDF versions of these books , I will advise you to download the audiobooks as you will love them.
How to download

Visit YOUTUBE then type into the search box; the title of the book, then add "audiobook" to it. Copy the link of the video, then visit savefrom.net
or genyoutube.net paste the link address then download the format you want

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by eunore1: 7:57pm On May 25, 2016
I've read some of the books already mentioned but the ones that have impacted my life the most are all by Kenneth E. Hagin:
1. Bible Faith Study Course
2. The Believer's Authority
3. The Midas Touch
4. Visions
5. Plans, Purpose and Pursuit
6. How to be Led by the Spirit of God

3 Likes

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by AmbodOfLASU: 7:57pm On May 25, 2016
iLegend:

Notable Mentions:

My secrets are gone!

iLegend.

How can I get the First Book?
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by eunore1: 7:57pm On May 25, 2016
I've read some of the books already mentioned but the ones that have impacted my life the most are all by Kenneth E. Hagin:
1. Bible Faith Study Course
2. The Believer's Authority
3. The Midas Touch
4. Visions
5. Plans, Purpose and Pursuit
6. How to be Led by the Spirit of God

Sorry, I just had to make it six.

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 25, 2016
Thank you for this thread. I have written 51 books already. The first outside academics book I read was "attitude is everything" by keith. The book was actually suggested to me by someone on NL.since then I have been searching. I got "how to speak to anyone, anytime, anywhere by larry king. Now 51 more. Let's go there

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by tunnyl(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2016
For those people looking for the PDF versions of these books , I will advise you to download the audiobooks as you will love them.
How to download

Visit YOUTUBE then type into the search box; the title of the book, then add "audiobook" to it. Copy the link of the video, then visit savefrom. net paste the link address then download the format you want
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by rhames(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2016
iLegend:

Notable Mentions:

My secrets are gone!

iLegend.

The Mafia Manager -V

Favourite Quote from that book- If you have to lie, be brief.

If you want to be rich and happy dont go to school_ Robert Kiyosaki
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Coldfeets: 8:08pm On May 25, 2016
I don't read books

I read authors.

So here's my top authors:

Enid Blyton
James Hadley Chase
John Grisham
T. Harv Eker
Carlos Xuma
Cyprain Ekwensi

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by SUPOL(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2016
defemidefemi:
I read this book but I don't know why I don't like it. though I use one of the principles once and it work but I believe the principles are too soft.
If u read that book, u have a power greater than u, which u no nothing about
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2016
SUPOL:

If u read that book, u have a power greater than u, which u no nothing about
u referring to Secret of Secrets?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.