Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. (6221 Views)

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / How Do Girls Feel After Turning A Guy Down / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by hbabe(f): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2009
I have been a good girl for years and it did not pay. My bf just dumped me. I need to learn new tricks on how to hold a man. Please help.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by OvieE: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2009
Respect his needs
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by chelseabmw(m): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2009
@hbabe
   Can we be friends?
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by topup: 1:50am On Aug 21, 2009
Changing yourself to find men and keep them, will only result in an unsatisfactory relationship where you must pretend to be someone else in order to keep the man. He doesn't love you, he loves what you're trying to be.

Men are smart, they can tell if you're pretending also.

Wouldn't you rather be single than in a relationship where you have to hide your true self.

Holding a man is not your decision, in fact the harder you pull, the harder he'll push.

Working on yourself pays back tenfold and more, improving your outlook, behaviour, achievements and making yourself well-rounded is always beneficial.

What were the reasons for being dumped - because have you ever thought that the problem might be him and not you??

If he left you so he could be single and sleep around, would you want to make yourself easier or a nympho, because that type of guy will always look elsewhere and could even complain that despite you being available all the time, it's now boring with you.

Dear, there will always be a reason for a guy who doesn't really want to be with you.

Alternatively even if the guy was a player, if he really felt something strong wiht you, you wouldn't have to try any harder than the next woman to keep his interest in the relationship.

P.s. A good girl doesn't have to be a walk-over, doesn't have to lack an opinion or be agreeable all the time, doesn't have to always put the other's needs first, doesn't have to be 'perfect'. She can have morals, a personality, be humble but most of all, be herself.

1 Like

Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by C2H5OH(f): 1:54am On Aug 21, 2009
Are you verbally abusive? Lots of guys have a short fuse with that shit, me personally.
Anyway, maybe you need a lifestyle-change. Just don't change who you are to satisfy a guy, unless it's a change for the better.
If you are used to dating the same dudes all over, try going after different ones
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by SeanT21(f): 2:34am On Aug 21, 2009
hbabe:

I have been a good girl for years and it did not pay. My bf just dumped me. I need to learn new tricks on how to hold a man. Please help.

Make him fall in love with U. That will hold him down permanently.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Gabry(f): 4:51am On Aug 21, 2009
Treat him like a man. Even if he is weaker than you aqt a certain area, u make as if he is the man in it. smiley

Man are egoistic by nature so its good to feed a little of their ego at times tongue

Always be there for him when he is in need.

Trust in his capabilities. (I notice thats very VERY important! and it makes him feel like a man) undecided

Do your job as a female. Ensure the home is tidy, be polite, listen and understand and care for him kiss
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by oyinda3(f): 4:57am On Aug 21, 2009
there are no tricks to it. lol he won't dump u if he loved u.
besides your not providing any much information. why did he dump u?

SeanT21:

^what sean said
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by whitelexi(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2009
No dont listen to Sean or Oyinda. tongue tongue tongue

Listen to Gabry, i couldn't have said it better grin grin wink
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by oyinda3(f): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2009
we don't know her man now haba. men are different/ have different characteristics

but at least we now know the trick on how to hold lexi down tongue
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Czarskit(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2009
~ Give him the Shag of a Lifetime ~
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by MoneyRule(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2009
Get pregnant 4 him, dat ought to hold him down.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Gentlelady(f): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2009
Gabry has some points!

Czarskit:

~ Give him the Shag of a Lifetime ~

lol For some!
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Gentlelady(f): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2009
MoneyRule:

My guy, e no dey work again o! The guys are just too smart, they use raincoat and even if you get pregnant you are on your own.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by opuro(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2009
Be the ashawo on his bed. Fill his wardrobe with designer wears. And be ready to be the jackass that pay all his bills. Omo you not only tie him but chain him down
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by hbabe(f): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2009
Gabry:

Treat him like a man. Even if he is weaker than you aqt a certain area, u make as if he is the man in it. smiley

Man are egoistic by nature so its good to feed a little of their ego at times tongue

Trust in his capabilities. (I notice thats very VERY important! and it makes him feel like a man) undecided

Do your job as a female. Ensure the home is tidy, be polite, listen and understand and care for him kiss

Thanks.

@ Topup
I will note your points in my next r/s

@Opuro
No way! I am not spending my hard earned money any guy.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2009
hbabe,how u doin.saw ur post, nice one.big up's 2 u.pls can we chat?nicenikky4real@yahoo.com.add me.i hope u wouldnt mind.cheers
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Kelvinj(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2009
Gentlelady:

My guy, e no dey work again o!  The guys are just too smart, they use raincoat and even if you get pregnant you are on your own.
u knw watz up girl, cos itz d wrongest option.
@op
go babalawo, i get contact 4 1 if u want
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Rogo: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2009
I dumped a girl about three years because she lack the following:

she can't communicate, she lack to know what i feel, she always feel that am always alright.
she always want to see me as a boy rather man, she always thinks of the present than the future, she sees herself too beautiful. she love being a girl all times rather than woman.

so i dumped and as soon as she heard that i want to marry she called on phone one midnite and said am the most wicked person on earth.

Bear this in mind boy love to be men.

Just be yourself and Mr. Right will even kneel down and beg you for marriage.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by AIRMARSHA: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2009
if truelly u a good stay that way u dont have to trick any gay to have him be your self.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by hbabe(f): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2009
Thanks.

Please put me in your prayers. I am just so disillusioned right now.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Ben13: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2009
prayers? cheesy
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by nethacker(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2009
MoneyRule:

OnYourOwn .Na b4 civilization this go work but in today's world, wa pe l'epe bi eja epe  grin

Gabry:

Ohhhh oohhh shocked this must be d reason y i fell in love with my new girlfriend(ThoniaSlim) who happens to be a former friend n i left my ex because  she lacks all that  grin I see  lipsrsealed

SeanT21:

How now ? Na so e easy  . What qualities must she have b4 the above hypothesis can bcome a theory/axiom/lemas    Pls elaborate grin
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by hbabe(f): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2009
Ben20001:

prayers? cheesy

Yes! Or how else can you help me?
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by follypimpi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
Also be a freak in BED grin grin
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by whitelexi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
oyinda.:

we don't know her man now haba. men are different/ have different characteristics

but at least we now know the trick on how to hold lexi down tongue

You fink? grin grin
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by posakosa(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ poster :

Tie him down to a calabash. Iya rusika has a couple under her mattrass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by xqwysyte(f): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ Poster

Swallow his cum grin
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Babakunle1: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ Poster

Simple! Go and see baba(lawo)
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by chukz4real(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
I believe the only way to hold a guy down is to satisfy him, we can't be perfect though, try your best. Try as much as u can to know his likes and dislikes, those things u see that he fancies in other ladies, try and do same as well.

I think that' all about it my dear
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Aprilmay(f): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2009
its not possible to hold anybody down,no matter how hard u try.Try dating men that have reach the stage to settle down,rather than dating boys.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by nethacker(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2009
Aprilmay:

its not possible to hold anybody down,no matter how hard u try.Try dating men that have reach the stage to settle down,rather than dating boys.
How sure r u that the ones that r ready to settle down wants her?Or u think say na movie?Perhaps she must hv done something wrong.Let her tell us d story from Genesis 2 revelation grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Calling A Woman "An Asset" An Insult Or An Appreciation? / I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? / A Poem For Rozzay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.