Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. (6222 Views)

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / How Do Girls Feel After Turning A Guy Down / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by hbabe(f): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2009
jay bee:

and why do u wanna hold a guy down? don't you think it should be the other way round?
your mentality will most probably lead you to appearing like a desperado and in turn him or potentials treating you like shyte.
love yourself and the right man will do the holding the down babes.

I just wondered if there is something other girls do that I am not doing. I want to find out how some girls can date a guy for years. I am not bad looking, I am a graduate with a good job but I can't seem to hold on to any guy for long.
But from various contributions above I can see that I have been too eager to please. I am a very nice person but maybe I am too nice.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by rubi(f): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2009
CyberG:

@Poster. . .this post ^^^^^ is BS. . . the sure way to failure. . .she is propagating the "the loser theorem".

Gabry's suggestion is right on the money. . .but it's your choice.
You want it too cheap
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2009
07031001670 is my no. just want to love. maybe we can hook up. i'm i lagos. beep me sometime. all the best hbabe.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Fiona0007: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2009
jay bee:

and why do u wanna hold a guy down? don't you think it should be the other way round?
your mentality will most probably lead you to appearing like a desperado and in turn him or potentials treating you like shyte.
love yourself and the right man will do the holding the down babes.
True talk!
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by wisecutie: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Hbabe
Contact me b4 choosing from among the finalists.Make sure u do oooooo, VERY IMPORTANT Stuff 4u. michael.philips@rocketmail.com
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by ngel0v3(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2009
@hbabe

I have just a few words for you: "Men reason logically; women reason emotionally. Men think; women feel." That's the key to any "secret key(s) you may desire to know (or maybe, learn from me? grin That is if you beg hard enough!)

I don't really expect you to get it, but if you did; you're SMART!

Hope we get to chat sometime. Don't forget to remind me about this issue. I'll gladly answer you (with an OPEN heart!  wink )
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by forbidden5(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2009
hbabe,

I think he dumped you because you show some dyslexia or metal dysfuntion. Erratic women like you with too many mode switching will kill a man.

You online the first time and said you can only come thru sucking or?/// The second time you appeared to say you were a virgin and will stay same till married.

Here again you come saying you were dumped and you want to hold a man down. All this shows u have a problem with wht you want. May be you are selfish, the type that wants to recieve without giving.

All men want in a woman is sex by nature, if you starve them for a good purpose, then have a way to make it up. If a man spends his hard money on u 4 nothing then he has got to seek ansrs.

Pls check your decisions out and be a bit more stable
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by ebila(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2009
@h-babe,
Absurd as it might sound,the simplest trick u need to know bout keepin' a guy is by being nice to him.U know,meeting his needs,respecting his feelings and being nice to his friends & families!
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by divagold: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2009
sweetie u cnt hold a guy down,he'll stay if he wants to. cheesy
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by ebila(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2009
divagold:

sweetie u cnt hold a guy down,he'll stay if he wants to. cheesy

I was goin' to disagree wif u,but then i considered it n u may be just right. But still,it doesn't hurt bein' nice cos d chances he'll stay is better than wen u're not nice,don't u think?
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by divagold: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2009
sm guys just cnt be pleased,ur being nice dosent make his stickin wit u certain.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by ebila(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2009
divagold:

sm guys just cnt be pleased,your being nice dosent make his stickin wit u certain.
Some guy right?My point exactly! Bottom line is: It is better to be nice!
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
hbabe:

Thanks.

@ Topup
I will note your points in my next r/s

@Opuro
No way! I am not spending my hard earned money any guy.

@Hbabe: U can't spend ur hard earned money on a guy BUT u expect a guy to spend his hard earned money on u?....
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Princess1982(f): 3:19am On Dec 30, 2012
I would never try to keep a man that don't want to be kept.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Youngpo413: 5:53am On Dec 04, 2014
MoneyRule:
Get pregnant 4 him, dat ought to hold him down.

BEST REPLY
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2014
xqwysyte:
@ Poster

Swallow his cum grin

Damn girl.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2014
Princess1982:
I would never try to keep a man that don't want to be kept.

Princess I want to be kept, come keep me close to you even if na inside your handbag I go stay.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by harrysterol(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2014
MoneyRule:
Get pregnant 4 him, dat ought to hold him down.
if she likes let her have twins for him.it won't hold him down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Calling A Woman "An Asset" An Insult Or An Appreciation? / I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? / A Girl I Want To Woo Smoking Inside Church..jeez!!! See PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.