Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) (2391 Views)

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Twitter User With A PHD Says He Had To Apply 110 Times Before He Got A Job(pics) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by onojaduru: 9:31am On May 25, 2016
And it's becoming a trend now.Another unemployed youth shares pic of himself carrying a placard in search of a job.What is wrong with our youths?

Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by onojaduru: 9:32am On May 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by Amedak(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2016
Nijja my country.
Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by nurez305(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2016
grin why not go to obasanjo's farm and paste it there, something good can come up from there

You better leave that place before the transformer go explode oooo......I don talk my own

5 Likes

Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 25, 2016
Just get the job done.

Any route..
Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by olafum1(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2016
I once had this idea then, but never went through with it... Now it's gonna be d norm..

Wish them all success.

2 Likes

Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by Feli2015: 11:42am On May 25, 2016
With little amount of money , he can start poultry instead of carrying placard. just my opinion.
Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 25, 2016
Lol...Taking the bull by the horn!!!
Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by haabimbohlar(f): 3:55pm On May 25, 2016
.......................... and it has become the latest trend
Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by Nature129(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2016
The hustle is so real; no time grin
Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by 1miccza: 8:14am On May 26, 2016
All i see is desperation speaking out from everyone of us

1 Like

Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by Acidosis(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2016
You completed your BSc degree in 2014/2015. If I were you, I'd proceed to school to study Vet. Medicine, and combine that with a biz (to save money).

On completion of study, set-up a Vet Clinic. We have so many pet & dog lovers even here on Nairaland. In fact, a whole section is dedicated for pet, yet I've never stumbled on any animal health care advert on the same forum, it is worrisome. Like the average Nigerian, we love imported dogs, we just want to buy foreign dogs, imported feeds, with little emphasis on integrated animal care.

Even if you get a job through this stunt, the sustainability is critical. The Agric sector is not one of those places to drop all your eggs especially if your aim is to get a job and earn monthly salary. Agric farms, poultry, etc, shut down on a daily basis. Others pay meagre salaries.

With viable innovativeness, you can redefine the traditional ways of doing business in animal husbandry or the pet industry. You don't need this stunt bro!

Just an hint: make 'all' pet owners in Lagos pay N5,000 monthly levy and offer them monthly services (home care four times in a month). Is that too hard to achieve?

1 Like

Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by scampy(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2016
The norm has just begun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by Kiish(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2016
now trending in lagos....
Re: Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) by farouk0403(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2016
Nigeria for real

(1) (Reply)

Telvida Nigeria Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Job Alart: Inec Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election... Apply Now / Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Entry Level Programme 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.