Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date (1375 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by obadisa: 11:06am On May 25, 2016
Men have the gift of spotting baggage- carriers from afar off, as well as the skill to avoid them. Well, most men… If you’re one of the helpless souls who do not, here are the 8 types of women that no young Nigeria man should date at all

1. The Barbie.

The only thing Barbie has, is her pretty face. Finish. She’s the type of woman that doesn’t know much about anything. Hell, she doesn’t care much about anything! As long as her pretty face is intact, the world can burn for all she cares.

2. The Drama Queen.

Avoid this person like a plague, even as a friend. She has no qualms about creating a scene over a perceived sin. She would bawl her eyes out loudly in public if she feels you don’t love her; or love her enough. She cries, she’s passionate and yes, she looooves the attention.

3. The Possessive/

Obsessive Clinger. Similar to Miss DQ above, but she doesn’t have the need to cause drama; she has a need for YOU. At all times. She calls thrice an hour. Her first question always is ‘Where are you?’ If you don’t pick up because you’re getting chewed up by your boss, expect the multi-page accusatory text messages to start flooding in. She gets upset when you have the barest interaction with another woman. She wants to be the only presence in your life. Before she goes the way of Cameron Diaz’s character in ‘Vanilla Sky’, quickly give her the boot.

4. The Wife.

She is not interested in dating. She doesn’t want a boyfriend: she wants a husband. She wants to marry. Now! One date and she’s ready to meet your parents. Two weeks on and she has chosen the names of the children you will have together. Nobody said women were logical creatures but then, life – as well as love – is in stages. I’m not sure I like you yet and you’re already choosing aso ebi… slow down madam.

5. The Party Animal.

There’s nothing wrong with letting your hair down and having fun occasionally. When it now becomes a way of life, nne, we have a problem. Sometimes one needs to chill and enjoy the other person’s company. Not this lady. She knows all the happening places in Lagos. And Abuja. And London. Her friends are going. And she must be there too. The party animal will be bored with you in no time.

6. The Cheat.

Seriously, do I need to explain this? There is no way in the world to have a meaningful relationship with someone who’s cheating on her boyfriend with you. Even if she gets out of that relationship and starts a new one with you, you know that she has no qualms about infidelity. She’s going to cheat on you too. Period.

7. Nairabody.

“I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger, but she aint messing with no broke n…” This is the type of woman who craves the finer things in life and expects a man to provide them. She’s with you only for the money. She might actually ‘like’ you, but if you can’t buy her things and generally assume responsibility as her
personal cash dispenser, forget it; you can’t get five minutes of her time. She’s a pro at using sex as a tool: you get it when you pay. The moment she finds a more affluent man (that is if she doesn’t have a bunch of you suckers around her pinky already), she’s going to kick your broke behind to the curb. Expecting a steady stable relationship from Nairabody is futile. There are better ways to waste time and money.

8. Your neighbour’s teenage daughter.

Forget how she looks in a tank top. There’s a law against that type of thing.I know oga tosyne2much is guilty of this and my oga 7 point agenda(Danceviille)
Cc wristbangle
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by halfricanadian(f): 11:08am On May 25, 2016
Good thing most ladies now knows the difference between big boys nd gentle men

We go for gentle men with common sense nt big boys with show off undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by Frei(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2016
Who should we now date?
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2016

Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by Nobody: 11:11am On May 25, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by thesicilian: 11:17am On May 25, 2016
You can date all but don't marry any
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by JohnQueen(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2016
So which one will a guy now date? Abi a bit of all the above?
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by favourmic(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2016
thesicilian:
You can date all but don't marry any

Point of correction you can Bleep all but don't marry
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by thesicilian: 11:29am On May 25, 2016
favourmic:

Point of correction you can Bleep all but don't marry

Hahaha... a distinction without a difference, however. grin
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by obadisa: 11:30am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

I concur....buh don't say we ladies,big boys with show off I laugh in swahili kakakakakakaak
No African girl will choose six packs over six cars "stella dimoko march 23 2016"
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by Ginaz(f): 11:30am On May 25, 2016
Abeg, I'm too tired to comment. Sleep day catch me. sad
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by sexymoma(f): 11:32am On May 25, 2016
Make una kuku remain single na
since una dey look for perfect woman angry
Even the first woman on earth get her own shortcoming
abi wetin make am give adam apple chop angry
may una sitdon dia angry

[s]naija men!! confused set of species angry[/s]

1 Like

Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by tosyne2much(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2016
Spot on bro cool

I dey come make I add my own cheesy

1 Like

Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by DanceVille: 5:40pm On May 25, 2016
obadisa:
Men have the gift of
spotting baggage-
carriers from afar off,
as well as the skill to
avoid them.
Well, most men… If
you’re one of the
helpless souls who do
not, here are the 8
types of women that
no young Nigeria man
should date at all

1. The Barbie.
The only thing Barbie has, is her pretty face.
Finish. She’s the type of
woman that doesn’t
know much about
anything. Hell, she
doesn’t care much
about anything! As long
as her pretty face is
intact, the world can
burn for all she cares.

2. The Drama Queen.
Avoid this person like a
plague, even as a friend.
She has no qualms
about creating a scene
over a perceived sin. She
would bawl her eyes
out loudly in public if she
feels you don’t love her;
or love her enough. She
cries, she’s passionate
and yes, she looooves
the attention.

3. The Possessive/
Obsessive Clinger.
Similar to Miss DQ
above, but she doesn’t
have the need to cause
drama; she has a need
for YOU. At all times.
She calls thrice an hour.
Her first question
always is ‘Where are
you?’ If you don’t pick
up because you’re
getting chewed up by
your boss, expect the
multi-page accusatory
text messages to start
flooding in. She gets
upset when you have
the barest interaction
with another woman.
She wants to be the
only presence in your
life. Before she goes the
way of Cameron Diaz’s
character in ‘Vanilla
Sky’, quickly give her
the boot.

4. The Wife.
She is not interested in
dating. She doesn’t
want a boyfriend: she
wants a husband. She
wants to marry. Now!
One date and she’s
ready to meet your
parents. Two weeks on
and she has chosen the
names of the children
you will have together.
Nobody said women
were logical creatures
but then, life – as well
as love – is in stages.
I’m not sure I like you
yet and you’re already
choosing aso ebi… slow
down madam.

5. The Party Animal.
There’s nothing wrong
with letting your hair
down and having fun
occasionally. When it
now becomes a way of
life, nne, we have a
problem. Sometimes
one needs to chill and
enjoy the other
person’s company. Not
this lady. She knows all
the happening places in
Lagos. And Abuja. And
London. Her friends are
going. And she must be
there too. The party
animal will be bored
with you in no time.

6. The Cheat.
Seriously, do I need to
explain this? There is no
way in the world to
have a meaningful
relationship with
someone who’s
cheating on her
boyfriend with you.
Even if she gets out of
that relationship and
starts a new one with
you, you know that she
has no qualms about
infidelity. She’s going to
cheat on you too. Period.

7. Nairabody.
“I ain’t saying she’s a
gold digger, but she aint
messing with no broke
n…” This is the type of
woman who craves the
finer things in life and
expects a man to
provide them. She’s
with you only for the
money. She might
actually ‘like’ you, but if
you can’t buy her things
and generally assume
responsibility as her
personal cash
dispenser, forget it; you
can’t get five minutes
of her time. She’s a pro
at using sex as a tool:
you get it when you
pay. The moment she
finds a more affluent
man (that is if she
doesn’t have a bunch of
you suckers around her
pinky already), she’s
going to kick your broke
behind to the curb.
Expecting a steady
stable relationship from
Nairabody is futile.
There are better ways
to waste time and
money.

8. Your neighbour’s
teenage daughter.
Forget how she looks in
a tank top. There’s a
law against that type
of thing.I know oga tosyne2much is guilty of this and my oga 7 point agenda(Danceviille)
Cc wristbangle
Nice Points Sir.

You be boss!

1 Like

Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by Acidosis(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2016
Well crafted
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by Monalisa185(f): 6:44pm On May 25, 2016
is this a poem or what? Arrange your work, mr!
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 25, 2016
Copy and paste. Abeg edit ur post, or na 3310 you take type am?
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by obadisa: 7:06pm On May 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Copy and paste. Abeg edit ur post, or na 3310 you take type am?
Hahaha....na 2700 bro Abeg help the poor boy

1 Like

Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by yunglivochi(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2016
cool isorite bt jxt knw dt i ws here
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by Israel5(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

that was hot!
Re: MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date by obadisa: 7:50pm On May 25, 2016
Monalisa185:
is this a poem or what? Arrange your work, mr!
Modified ma

(1) (Reply)

Should DNA Testing Be A Must Soon After Birth? / Women Are Not So Complicated. / When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.