Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Help On Letter Of Sponsorship And Statement Of Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On Letter Of Sponsorship And Statement Of Account (1218 Views)

Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity / Airtel Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity / Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, & MTN Statement On NCC Fines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Letter Of Sponsorship And Statement Of Account by youngdon(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2009
hello guys i just got my admission in finland and i need a statement of account of #1.4million naira in my name and account and a sponsors statement of account with #6million naira pending the time i leave for finland after i leave the money can be withdrawn back to the sponsor, please any help will be grateful please anyone with any info please drop your contact thank you and Godbless looking forward to hear from you.
Re: Help On Letter Of Sponsorship And Statement Of Account by ndcide(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2009
guy na wa 4 youoooo
Re: Help On Letter Of Sponsorship And Statement Of Account by youngdon(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2009
i need it urgently anyone that can help me out.

(1) (Reply)

How Ur Get Data Plan On Airtel Modem / How To Auto Invite All Facebook Friends To A Fanpage / Mtn Magic Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.