Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With (2763 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by marvelck: 6:01pm On May 25, 2016
Every girl desire to have a boyfriend she can boast about to her friends or other girls. Especially if the guy is loaded, has a nice car and a nice apartment. Sometimes you see a girl snappin pics of herself in her boyfriend's nice apartment, and showing it to her friends in school. This usually make some girls to be happy for u, while others become envious. Prompting them to also crave for similar experience wt their own boyfriends. It pains most girls when they dont have anything to boast with about their guy. Thats why a guy really need to be up and about, so that you can make your girlfriend proud always. Atleast, if u no get money, look good. If u no fine, then get money small, get nice crib dat ur girlfriend can always visit u, and also come with her friend sometimes. Guys, do your best and make ur babe proud...

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by dcommissioner: 6:03pm On May 25, 2016
ok
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 25, 2016
marvelck:
Every girl desire to have a boyfriend she can boast about to her friends or other girls. [s]Especially if the guy is loaded, has a nice car and a nice apartment.[/s] Sometimes you see a girl snappin pics of herself in her boyfriend's nice apartment, and showing it to her friends in school. This usually make some girls to be happy for u, while others become envious. Prompting them to also crave for similar experience wt their own boyfriends. It pains most girls when they dont have anything to boast with about their guy. Thats why a guy really need to be up and about, so that you can make your girlfriend proud always. Atleast, if u no get money, look good. If u no fine, then get money small, get nice crib dat ur girlfriend can always visit u, and also come with her friend sometimes. So that ur babe can be proud to talk about u wt her friends.
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by UyiIredia(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2016
All that one na wash. She may like a boyfriend to boast about but what she needs is a boyfriend that's faithful. It's worth boasting about and it's key to a successful relationship.

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 25, 2016
Na lie. Nigeria women r not interested in our money. Dey love us for who we r and not wot we have.
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Kondomatic(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2016
marvelck:
Every girl desire to have a boyfriend she can boast about to her friends or other girls. Especially if the guy is loaded, has a nice car and a nice apartment. Sometimes you see a girl snappin pics of herself in her boyfriend's nice apartment, and showing it to her friends in school. This usually make some girls to be happy for u, while others become envious. Prompting them to also crave for similar experience wt their own boyfriends. It pains most girls when they dont have anything to boast with about their guy. Thats why a guy really need to be up and about, so that you can make your girlfriend proud always. Atleast, if u no get money, look good. If u no fine, then get money small, get nice crib dat ur girlfriend can always visit u, and also come with her friend sometimes. So that ur babe can be proud to talk about u wt her friends.
With this in mind bro, there's 99% possibility that you will waste the money on women when you get.

Bro, hustle because you need money, because you have people that raised you that you need to care for, because you need to make the future of ur unborn kids easy and bright for them, because you need to keep your wife happy and smiling and lastly because brokeness is a silent killer not because of one random girl that will leave someday for a dubai dude.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by ambassadorgozie(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2016
Kondomatic:
With this in mind bro, there's 99% possibility that you will waste the money on women when you get.

Bro, hustle because you need money, because you have people that raised you that you need to care for, because you need to make the future of ur unborn kids easy and bright for them, because you need to keep your wife happy and smiling and lastly because brokeness is a silent killer not because of one random girl that will leave someday for a dubai dude.

GBAM

U nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Audray(f): 6:12pm On May 25, 2016
Tell us something new .
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2016
I think such ladies dnt need all that except those who haven't lived in nice apartments or who don't have cars...

All these things are secondary

All a lady needs is a companion, a friend a lover all together. People still don't get it.

Look, silver and gold I hav not, but what I have I shall give, and that is my "pure undivided love and attention" it's as simple as that.

Now some people will say who love don help.

I will tell you this. Love has helped you.

Love makes ur man to go out there and work his ass off ta at least give u something. If he didn't love u in the first place, he wouldn't provide. It's only an infidel who doesn't provide for his family.

God created the rich, the average class, and the poor. They are all surviving in whatever little way they can do to provide.. because of the "love" which they have.

So please let's not form a basis on material things as primary.

It is true that money answers necessities in life. But love is the force which moves a man to make that money, because he loves himself and loves his woman, his children too..

I just hope i"m tryna make sense...

4 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by firstking01(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2016
Ok, seen and admitted.
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by dauntless15(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2016
girls are like cell phones, different brands, different shape size and color, but meant to be used and have something in common, (calling), girls on the other hand has different colours, sizes, brands (ashewo, gold digers, vixens, church rat, wife material etc) but are meant to be used too and has something in common aswell fvckholes with different flavours (speed of light flavour, pineapple punch flavour, electrifying flavour, sour flavour, flavorless flavour etc), they are all the same its only the time of our mothers you see different girls with good attributes that is unique to them alone.
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Na lie. Nigeria women r not interested in our money. Dey love us for who we r and not wot we have.

Dude. wake up this is the 21st century
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by rose54321: 6:30pm On May 25, 2016
Lebron James, always representin'
Who wouldn't be proud of this nigga...

Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by UrWorstNitemare: 6:35pm On May 25, 2016
undecided

Warrisdiswan saying sef

ALL U NID TO KIP UR GIRL IS ....

smartass ness

over swaggability

charming personality
n mostly

unpredictability (girls are forever trilled by a guy with this very personality. you ask any girl..)

I do all of the above for a living
ain't bragging tho** TRUTH FOR YA'LL
cool
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by onstelly(f): 6:42pm On May 25, 2016
It's alright
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Monalisa185(f): 6:42pm On May 25, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Favourog13(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2016
I wonder why this trash made front page.If my gal is not proud of me because I don't live in a nice crib,then make she go hustle her own.After all,una be our help mate not parasites shocked
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by firstking01(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2016
Monalisa185:
Hello..
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by firstking01(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2016
Monalisa185:
Hello.
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by lodphil(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2016
Kondomatic:

My guy ur head they there,I hustle hard because I want to be comfortable and to also make other people comfortable.Not because of one random chick DAT might not even appreciate all DAT u ve done for her.D OP's opinion to me is the wrong motivation to struggle hard.
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Tocheagle(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2016
RRRRAAAAWWWWBBBIIIISSSSSHHHH
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by vicstar(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2016
e no concern me cry

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by czarr(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:

Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Monalisa185(f): 5:59pm On May 26, 2016
firstking01:
Hello.

hi dearcheesy
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by firstking01(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

hi dearcheesy
Lol, how are you grin
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Monalisa185(f): 6:30pm On May 26, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, how are you grin

I'm very well,and you?
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by firstking01(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

I'm very well,and you?
Great as usualcheesy,,,hows school walkabouts??
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Monalisa185(f): 7:58am On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
Great as usualcheesy,,,hows school walkabouts??

school is just there o...you nko?
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by firstking01(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

school is just there o...you nko?
Fine....thougt i wronged you?
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by Monalisa185(f): 4:28pm On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
Fine....thougt i wronged you?

lol, who? No way, you Na my paddy Nacheesy
Re: Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With by firstking01(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, who? No way, you Na my paddy Nacheesy
...wanna pm you my no, flash me i 'll call??

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. / Romance Landers This Is Her. / Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.