Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook (82240 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by OBAGADAFFI: 12:22pm On May 26, 2016
knightsTempler:
Karma!!! Karma!!! Karma!!!
What do they say about karma again?

Not quite long ago, the same APC folks, the northerners and few Yorubas where insulting GEJ on international media, calling him all kinda names, from clueless, daft, Otuoke drunk, all kinda unmaginative names, they not only insulted the man, they insulted his wife and children. Today the table has turned, what do you people expect?

Bunch of hypocrites!

What goes around comes around.

Health 101

Question 1.

With how Buhari has allowed every situation get out of hand including ordinary tomato ebola, what would have happened to Nigeria had ebola come during his administration?

Ena

LOL, Real Karma

You remind me if Fashola that was runing his mouth about the Power sector some years ago.

The same Fashola is now confronting his NEMESIS in the power sector.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by brojoshua: 12:36pm On May 26, 2016
After many Nigerians, particularly those who are in tick darkness still, those are are corrupt and love corruption and corrupt leaders, those will make it impossible except only for God to allow African and Nigeria in particular to move forward, those who are wallowing in corruption as pigs, and who are far more than those who truly wish Nigeria well, have accused the president tire and have become short of words, they looked out for people of like and dead mind to abuse the president, they like hired others like them to abuse the president.
I know the few in Nigeria to whom God gave understanding will be praising the government of Buhari for being the first leader in Nigeria to confront the main single problem and the father of all other problems that has never allowed and which may also never allowed Nigeria or even most African nations to develop. That is corruption. But because most Nigerians are corrupt and love corruption and corrupt leaders like themselves and because the doors of many corruption are being closed and even those who have swallowed much things that were not theirs are being made to vomit them and so they are all crying with all their sympathizers.
I also think these things they are doing should make the few who truly wish Nigeria well to be happy because they are signs that the war against corruption is becoming more effective and the fire is seriously burning the bottoms of corruption and the corrupt people and so let the wars be continued and intensified and let not the president and the few who truly love Nigeria not be discouraged by what these are saying but be encouraged, the future generations and the few who have the wisdom of God will praise and are praising you and are with you.
And I see that those who are accusing the president in Nigeria are far more than those who are praising him. This is a clear proof that most of us in Nigeria and even in Africa are corrupt and so I am not surprised. Most of us prefer darkness to light, disorderliness to order, injustice to justice, lie to truth and corruption to fairness. No wonder it has been like this for us.
I also see that the corrupt leaders looted the common wealth of the people and gave a little of it to some news men and they are praising them but are accusing the leader who is recovering what they stole to discourage him, but let him not be discouraged by such things for the looters too have evil wisdom and don't want be exposed and made to restore what they stole and looted for they are true criminals and crooks and fighting back. Thank you
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by berrystunn(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2016
989900B:

It is difficult right now, no doubt!!

Like you rightly said, let's watch and see. It is still too early to pass a verdict on a government of 4 years in 1 year of no money, and a wrecked economy. In 18-24 months time, we can start passing judgements. This administration might not have gotten everything right, but I tell you, we are on a better path . . . I see better days if they don't relent, and listen more.

Yes bro, I agree with you, but in one year we should see where the govt is driving to,
As it stands now no direction.

The way judiciary works... That's where fantastically corrupt come from.

The best way to fight corruption is to rebuild our institutions and change our constitution.

Because our institutions allows corruption to run in every sector.
Every one wants to use his or her position to make money. There is still corruption in the govt to the fullest.

But I think buhari is fighting thief's not corruption.
Fighting opposition. With EFCC.

Darkness fighting darkness

From my own understanding no one have been jailed
They give some part of the money and go home,

government is waiting on 29th to tell us how much they recovered.

Non in jail

We will see and hear more. from Same old people
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by trendytrendz: 1:01pm On May 26, 2016
48noble:

See dis pussylova,Uganda break bank before u...na corruption give u that rating. Check 4 u talk.
lmao, corruption gave Nigeria 2nd most HIV infected country, idiots everywhere
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by piagetskinner(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
yes thats the sensible thing to do. But Buhari was also not sensible enough to defend his country why should others defend him. My dear when Cameron told the whole world that Nigeria was most corrupt was Buhari patriotic enough to tell him its not true. He was rather interested in getting back the money why dragging Nigeria's name to the mud. Mr patriotic continue being patriotic let the bold ones speak.

We know buhari doesn't behave rationally 90 percent of the time... That's y we should keep praying for him. We also need Play our part as good citizens, our collective responsibility will go a long way in placing this country on a great pedestal once again. Have a great day
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Babacele: 1:41pm On May 26, 2016
989900B:

That was IBB and Dasuki. It would be strange if they had no hand in it.
I would be utterly surprised if Alimod isn't d 3rd tripod n BH their synthesis or how do u want me to explain d deliberate frustration of d arms deal in fighting BH officially birthed by Alimod.....u re deep hence we can flo.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by 48noble(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2016
trendytrendz:
lmao, corruption gave Nigeria 2nd most HIV infected country, idiots everywhere

See this ogogoro drinker..
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by 989900B: 2:17pm On May 26, 2016
berrystunn:

Yes bro, I agree with you, but in one year we should see where the govt is driving to,
As it stands now no direction.

The way judiciary works... That's where fantastically corrupt come from.

The best way to fight corruption is to rebuild our institutions and change our constitution.

Because our institutions allows corruption to run in every sector.
Every one wants to use his or her position to make money. There is still corruption in the govt to the fullest.

But I think buhari is fighting thief's not corruption.
Fighting opposition. With EFCC.

Darkness fighting darkness

From my own understanding no one have been jailed
They give some part of the money and go home,

government is waiting on 29th to tell us how much they recovered.

Non in jail

We will see and hear more. from Same old people

We all have our different views about where this administration, especially PMB should have done better.

For me, I think he should have done better with protecting the pipelines (peacefully or forcefully), and done better in ensuring the over 65 licences he signed/re-signed for new refineries are compelled to work with limited time frames, or licences revoked . . . I mean that's is where a big bulk of our income and woes lie. And the senate presidency issue too, he slipped, actually the whole party messed up.

About the judiciary, I do no think it is in his hands. Re-writing/amending the constitution with rogues running both the legislature and judiciary would take forever. Hence, why he is using the only weapon in his direct command (EFCC).

Ultimately though, like you rightly pointed out, building institutions and amendment of the constitution would be the 'real deal', but we have to start from somewhere.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by 989900B: 2:30pm On May 26, 2016
Sweetguy25:

How can a country that just lost over two million people in a civil war be good? Did the people in the eastern region feel that Nigeria was good?

Also, Nigerians weren't travelling to Vietnam, Cambodia and UAE because they were as undeveloped as Nigeria.
I mentioned Libya to buttress my point that dictatorships are not a good thing.

1. The eastern part of Nigeria does not encompass Nigeria in it's entirety.

2. Nigeria OTOH, is not complete without the eastern region.

3. At that time, no Nigerian (North, East, West, South), felt the need to travel out of the country as the only solution to their problems, unlike the whole country later felt, fast forward to 1990.

4. UNN was one of the best universities in the country and Africa then -- my uncle attended.

5. Nigerians weren't travelling to no where then en-masse seeking employment; not even the US or Canada . . . I have been to all those countries many times, I've actually lived in some over the years, and most of our country men/women there, are doing nothing but street runs: prostitution, stealing, drugs, fraud, hawking $2 items on the streets, and other sad things.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by berrystunn(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2016
989900B:

We all have our different views about where this administration, especially PMB should have done better.

For me, I think he should have done better with protecting the pipelines (peacefully or forcefully), and done better in ensuring the over 65 licences he signed/re-signed for new refineries are compelled to work with limited time frames, or licences revoked . . . I mean that's is where a big bulk of our income and woes lie. And the senate presidency issue too, he slipped, actually the whole party messed up.

About the judiciary, I do no think it is in his hands. Re-writing/amending the constitution with rogues running both the legislature and judiciary would take forever. Hence, why he is using the only weapon in his direct command (EFCC).

Ultimately though, like you rightly pointed out, building institutions and amendment of the constitution would be the 'real deal', but we have to start from somewhere.

Agreed, we have to start from somewhere
For me buhari need to change his economy team and also change his monetary policy to allow foreign investors. our oil markets can not import fuel because of the monetary policy too.

He should work on the institutions..from Federal level.
3 or 5

There is a system in France, where by you go and pick up a govt contract it's open for investors.. And to any company that are interested..The govt will tell you the standard and quality they want, you quote and estimate total cost, if agreed you then carry on

they will not paid even one euros for you start the contract, you will have to do its your self 100%.

When you are done, you will send your quote to them they will send there expect to confirm and send report on the quality And standard also invite your Contractor,
If is not on the standard they wanted they will not paid you..

How do they kill corruption in that system?
After steps of confirmation, of which you don't know who and who, when there coming to approve the job, more then 4 different groups. And they also don't know you, So even if you want to bribe, them to confirm your job, where will you start from

If you really interested to bribe. You will have to start from all the department that is in charge.
Then how much will you make from the project??

Simple way to kill corruption.

That institutions stays like that to anyone that comes into that office will continue on that system. You can only add for example more policy that will help the govt not to lose money or take any risk...

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by teegrams(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2016
When Nigerians start to pose like Ugandans lol,lets all pray for our dear country wailing and bad mouthing won't help.God bless Nigeria !
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by 989900B: 4:27pm On May 26, 2016
berrystunn:

Agreed, we have to start from somewhere
For me buhari need to change his economy team and also change his monetary policy to allow foreign investors. our oil markets can not import fuel because of the monetary policy too.

He should work on the institutions..from Federal level.
3 or 5

There is a system in France, where by you go and pick up a govt contract it's open for investors.. And to any company that are interested..The govt will tell you the standard and quality they want, you quote and estimate total cost, if agreed you then carry on

they will not paid even one euros for you start the contract, you will have to do its your self 100%.

When you are done, you will send your quote to them they will send there expect to confirm and send report on the quality And standard also invite your Contractor,
If is not on the standard they wanted they will not paid you..

How do they kill corruption in that system?
After steps of confirmation, of which you don't know who and who, when there coming to approve the job, more then 4 different groups. And they also don't know you, So even if you want to bribe, them to confirm your job, where will you start from

If you really interested to bribe. You will have to start from all the department that is in charge.
Then how much will you make from the project??

Simple way to kill corruption.

That institutions stays like that to anyone that comes into that office will continue on that system. You can only add for example more policy that will help the govt not to lose money or take any risk...

On Point!

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by LBanks(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2016
Horlufemi:

You really lack understanding. Anyway keep wallowing.
The guy responded objectively to you, and sincerely I was expecting likewise from you to counter him with superior argument until I saw this response

I am dissapointed
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Horlufemi(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2016
LBanks:
The guy responded objectively to you, and sincerely I was expecting likewise from you to counter him with superior argument until I saw this response

I am dissapointed

I thought about it deeply and I decided not to reply as there is no need. I rather use that time to be more productive. You need not be disappointed. Cheers
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by comrChris(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2016
indeed Nigerians are funny set of people, in as much as I condemn us watching our dirty linen in public l have not also forgotten the ethno-religious bigotry played by Nigerians during GEJ administration, in fact the likes of buhari,tinubu,Fashola,lie Mohammed ,northerners n westerners never allowed goodluck to drink water n keep cup even in foreign medias..whether we accept it or not buhari has not seen half of what goodluck saw n no Nigeria President will pass through without facing this issue..

we Nigerians really don't know what is our problem, you call these people condemning buhari even their tribe all kind of derogatory names but supported buhari for accepting in a foreign land what Cameron said about nigerian claiming there was no need hiding the problem of nigeria again,it is very clear to the blind n audible to the deaf that you guys are unrepentant hypocrists..Buhari himself has made some precarious comments about Nigeria outside nigeria n yet you guys have never called for his head rather you keep igbos this n that who are very progressive in their various field of business n has nothing with the govt.....

shame on you all,the suffering is affecting everybody

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by miracle11: 10:55pm On May 26, 2016
obailala:
All I see are a large bunch of wailers primarily from a particular side of the country leading 2 of their Ugandan friends to spew garbage to the admiration and excitement of the wailers.

More Nigerians are involved in the exchange so I wonder how this can be the opinion of Ugandans. grin
it's not surprising dats all u see. Ur inability to recognise truth even at times like these is scary. We are all wailer. There is a lot to wail about in dis country now and if u are not wailing yet it simply means u re as hardened as ur pa buhari.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by obailala(m): 11:34pm On May 26, 2016
miracle11:
it's not surprising dats all u see. Ur inability to recognise truth even at times like these is scary. We are all wailer. There is a lot to wail about in dis country now and if u are not wailing yet it simply means u re as hardened as ur pa buhari.
Nigeria is still a mess so yeah, I wail too, but I wail constructively, not purposelessly and directionlessly...
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:11pm On May 27, 2016
piagetskinner:

We know buhari doesn't behave rationally 90 percent of the time... That's y we should keep praying for him. We also need Play our part as good citizens, our collective responsibility will go a long way in placing this country on a great pedestal once again. Have a great day
It is well with us
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by coolscott(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
Even the ones who cannot construct a simple sentence without making mistakes are also calling Buhari an illiterate. Most of those people who commented there are some disgruntled elements from a particular section of the country. All I see them doing is blabbing, blabbing and continuous blabbing.

This hardship we are facing today is as a result of PDP's 16yrs of failure and massive looting (particularly from 2011 - 2015). They couldn't save for latter days even when it was visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, perceivable to the anosmia and vocal to the dumb that economic woe was sacrosanct for this country.

Lemme just rest my case for now.
[size=13pt]If you say most pple commenting are disgruntled and from a particular part of the country, you are adding an extra burning ember to the ethnic approach to the issue.
You have to counter that by being fair about what he has done and what he has not done whether the things he has done have been good or bad, and whether the things he has not done have also been good or bad
[/size]
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by coolscott(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
[s][/s]

Do you consider yourself as part of the masses that his achievements would interest? Most of you are wailers who see nothing good in this administration. The good people of Nigeria are proud of this Government and would continue to pray for her success!
[size=13pt]This guy dared you by asking you to mention just one thing. Shaming him by mentioning just one or two would have scored you a point on your argument[/size]
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by coolscott(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

Can you please upload the picture of the head of your family so that we can compare him with the monkey leading this Country?

[size=13pt]Please, I think you know your comment here does not add up because I believe you know it is not about the way a person looks, but
1) What is in his head, and...
2) How he is able to execute it
[/size]
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by EasternLion: 11:07pm On May 27, 2016
obailala:
All I see are a large bunch of wailers primarily from a particular side of the country leading 2 of their Ugandan friends to spew garbage to the admiration and excitement of the wailers.

More Nigerians are involved in the exchange so I wonder how this can be the opinion of Ugandans. grin

This right here is how the fake Igbo man exposed himself, bastarrdd
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by obailala(m): 1:43am On May 28, 2016
EasternLion:

This right here is how the fake Igbo man exposed himself, bastarrdd
Keep cursing yourself... If I am telling the truth, then that your insult is directed straight to your generation. Nonsense!...

Oh yes, the jonathanian wailers are mainly from a particular side of the country, how is that a lie?... Oh sorry, I'm not suppose to admit to a glaring truth because according to some daft skulls, it would mean throwing a stone at my people.

Just FYI, I am not a jonathanian wailer and I have every right to make fun of my political opponents. Only a compound idiiot and clannish twerp thinks that everything must be tribalised and that because a person is from a particular tribe, then he must have the same political preference as the crowd. I'm sorry, I wasnt raised by my parents to be a typical tribally depraved Nigerian.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Splashme: 5:04am On May 28, 2016
SonOfEl:

Shut up and eat the humble pie. Buhari has failed for his first year in office
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by EasternLion: 1:29am On May 29, 2016
obailala:
Keep cursing yourself... If I am telling the truth, then that your insult is directed straight to your generation. Nonsense!...

Oh yes, the jonathanian wailers are mainly from a particular side of the country, how is that a lie?... Oh sorry, I'm not suppose to admit to a glaring truth because according to some daft skulls, it would mean throwing a stone at my people.

Just FYI, I am not a jonathanian wailer and I have every right to make fun of my political opponents. Only a compound idiiot and clannish twerp thinks that everything must be tribalised and that because a person is from a particular tribe, then he must have the same political preference as the crowd. I'm sorry, I wasnt raised by my parents to be a typical tribally depraved Nigerian.

You are a fo0l. Bastard!
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by obailala(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2016
EasternLion:

You are a fo0l. Bastard!
It takes one to know one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Breaks Down In Tears As Thugs Attack Polling Unit In Eti-osa / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT / Ali Nuhu: Hausa Guy Making Waves In Nollywood (igbo) Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.