Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her (2147 Views)

Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub / Some Girls Are Robbers. Let Me Tell Y'all A Story... / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Fadekebisola(f): 7:53pm On May 25, 2016
Northern i really love u...i would want to have u as a very close friend of mine...i promise to make both of us enjoy our moments together....i sincerely care for u
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by olatunjithomas(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2016
Northern, fadeke's love for you cannot be compare with anything,she wants you to know that she really love you, and she is ready to break bound to make sure you both stay happy.
why not just take a turn around and see your lover pleading for your love.
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by enshi(m): 8:13pm On May 25, 2016
Children every where on here......
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Maxi112: 8:18pm On May 25, 2016
which zoo is this one coming from?

1 Like

Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by dollyjoy(f): 8:20pm On May 25, 2016
Fadekebisola:
Northern i really love u...i would want to have u as a very close friend of mine...i promise to make both of us enjoy our moments together....i sincerely care for u
why not send him a pms This is not necessary.
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by immortalvoices(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2016
romance section has lost it glory.... Smh
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by refiner(f): 8:34pm On May 25, 2016
...but u are a female!
and northern is a female too!
could it be what I'm thinking?undecided
well....it's non of my business!cheesy
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 25, 2016
Are you a lesbian? Coz I'm not. Sorry.
Fadekebisola:
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Behira(f): 8:40pm On May 25, 2016
refiner:
...but u are a female!

and northern is a female too!

could it be what I'm thinking?undecided

well....it's non of my business!cheesy
Exactly my sister o.......its non of our business cheesy
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Behira(f): 8:42pm On May 25, 2016
northern:
cheesy Lobatan!!!
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by CaptainEColeJr1: 8:43pm On May 25, 2016
northern:
do you stay in Kano.. cuz your face looks familiar ...
I'm serious
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by refiner(f): 8:45pm On May 25, 2016
Behira:
Exactly my sister o.......its non of our business cheesy

gringringrin...

let's gossip small jare...

but that face tho!...do u think it's her real face?wink
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by CaptainEColeJr1: 8:46pm On May 25, 2016
northern reply me... do you think I want to send you pm?

I'm too matured for that
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Tolexander: 8:46pm On May 25, 2016
two bimbos trying to draw attention to a picture for "likes"

1 Like

Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by CaptainEColeJr1: 8:48pm On May 25, 2016
I'll conduct an image search on that face....
you just activated the detective-part of me.. cool
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Smellymouth: 8:48pm On May 25, 2016
OP, whollup, whollup, Jus Whollup..

Gerrarahia Mhen sh#t!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by flokii: 8:48pm On May 25, 2016
This is quite unusual.. Na guys dey mostly open threads like this

Oya Nothern.. Come talk your own.. Wetin cause fight undecided
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 25, 2016
Am i thinking the op is behind the "northern" moniker?
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by olatunjithomas(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2016
northern:
people hala save me ooooo,I thought northern is supposed to be a guy.nawaooo, what has change done to this people?
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 25, 2016
No I don't stay in Kano.
CaptainEColeJr1:
do you stay in Kano.. cuz your face looks familiar ...
I'm serious
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by CaptainEColeJr1: 8:52pm On May 25, 2016
northern:
No I don't stay in Kano.
Thank You!
Sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused!
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Behira(f): 8:53pm On May 25, 2016
refiner:

gringringrin...

let's gossip small jare...

but that face tho!...do u think it's her real face?wink
mehn it looks like the Fadekebisola girl sef is same as northern but only trying to gain attention
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Maxi112: 8:53pm On May 25, 2016
CaptainEColeJr1:
I'll conduct an image search on that face....
you just activated the detective-part of me.. cool
grin

U will be amazed with the result u will get
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 25, 2016
CaptainEColeJr1:
northern reply me... do you think I want to send you pm?

I'm too matured for that

So u wanna tell me only immature people do that?

Are you passionately yearning for a black eye?
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by CaptainEColeJr1: 8:55pm On May 25, 2016
Maxi112:
grin

U will be amazed with the result u will get
hmmmmm.. we'll see!
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 25, 2016
op...

Your brain...

Where did you kept it?grin

Where fine fine boiz dy ehn

Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by CaptainEColeJr1: 8:57pm On May 25, 2016
discoprophet:

So u wanna tell me only immature people do that?

Are you passionately yearning for a black eye?
yes!
Immature people like you..
gaddemnit...
Now... leave my mentions and quote me no more, or I'll give you fire! This is an alternate!
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 25, 2016
You're welcome.
CaptainEColeJr1:
Thank You! Sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused!
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Maxi112: 8:59pm On May 25, 2016
Behira:
mehn it looks like the Fade.kebisola girl sef is same as northe.rn but only trying to gain attention
swidy. U are now talking too much wink

1 Like

Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by refiner(f): 9:00pm On May 25, 2016
Behira:
mehn it looks like the Fadekebisola girl sef is same as northern but only trying to gain attention
....lol,I'm not talking about fadekebisola...talking abt the north.ern girl!

that picx is every were!grin
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Maxi112: 9:02pm On May 25, 2016
CaptainEColeJr1:
hmmmmm.. we'll see!
i can assure u of that.. good luck bruh!
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Maxi112: 9:03pm On May 25, 2016
refiner:
....lol,I'm not talking about fadekebisola...talking abt the north.ern girl!
that picx is every were!grin
can u prove it with evidenceundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Exactly Can One Last Long On Bed? / Happy Birthday PRESTIGERYHME! / Do Men Like To Be Chased By Women? The Answer Might Shock You[must READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.