Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her (2148 Views)

Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub / Some Girls Are Robbers. Let Me Tell Y'all A Story... / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Behira(f): 9:11pm On May 25, 2016
refiner:

....lol,I'm not talking about fadekebisola...talking abt the north.ern girl!

that picx is every were!grin
The moniker is so fake o jare, moreover the north doesnt match the face. maybe na south
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by johnson232: 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
refiner:
...but u are a female!

and northern is a female too!

could it be what I'm thinking?undecided

well....it's non of my business!cheesy
it should be part of your business o...
who knows? u may be the one to refine her... since your moniker is refiner...
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 25, 2016
The inspiration for my username has nothing to do with how I look.
Behira:
The moniker is so fake o jare, moreover the north doesnt match the face. maybe na south
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by refiner(f): 9:13pm On May 25, 2016
Behira:
gringringrin....

nop na east!...and she just opened that account newly....

who knows....they might be the same person with different accounts!...

nairaland self!cheesy
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by refiner(f): 9:15pm On May 25, 2016
Maxi112:
can u prove it with evidenceundecided
...prove wetin?grin
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Maxi112: 9:19pm On May 25, 2016
refiner:

...prove wetin?grin
mtcheew, I thought u have important thing to say, oya! go do waiting I tell u.
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by refiner(f): 9:24pm On May 25, 2016
johnson232:

it should be part of your business o...
who knows? u may be the one to refine her... since your moniker is refiner...
gringringrin....

to refine person now don cost!...go and ask buhari!undecided
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Behira(f): 9:24pm On May 25, 2016
northern:
The inspiration for my username has nothing to do with how I look.
No it Has something to do with how i look
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Behira(f): 9:30pm On May 25, 2016
Maxi112:
swidy. U are now talking too much wink
My dear na Buhari cause am cry
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by CaptainEColeJr1: 9:35pm On May 25, 2016
Maxi112:
i can assure u of that.. good luck bruh!
hmmmm bro.. just did it.. all I could see was whatsapp images of the same picture .. so I don't really know!
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Maxi112: 9:37pm On May 25, 2016
Behira:
My dear na Buhari cause am cry
grin grin

hope ur day was cool today?
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Maxi112: 9:41pm On May 25, 2016
CaptainEColeJr1:
hmmmm bro.. just did it.. all I could see was whatsapp images of the same picture .. so I don't really know!
hmmm. do u want me to believe urs? or should I run my own check? undecided
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by chigoizie7(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2016
northern:
Are you a lesbian? Coz I'm not. Sorry.

Dafuq?!!!!!!!

I have never been a fan of light skinned girls. But with u? I can make an exceptions.

If that's really u on d DP? I give it up for u, u re indeed beautiful.
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by CaptainEColeJr1: 9:44pm On May 25, 2016
Maxi112:
hmmm. do u want me to believe urs? or should I run my own check? undecided
lol.. you can..
So u no believe sey dis kind gurl fit exist grin
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by johnson232: 9:52pm On May 25, 2016
refiner:

gringringrin....

to refine person now don cost!...go and ask buhari!undecided
hahahahahaha... cheesy that was funny...
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 25, 2016
Thanks
chigoizie7:

Dafuq?!!!!!!!

I have never been a fan of light skinned girls. But with u? I can make an exceptions.

If that's really u on d DP? I give it up for u, u re indeed beautiful.
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Maxi112: 9:53pm On May 25, 2016
CaptainEColeJr1:
lol.. you can..
So u no believe sey dis kind gurl fit exist grin
no be waiting I mean oh grin

bruh, just wanna be sure, but I gave up cause of d bolded
Re: House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 25, 2016
CaptainEColeJr1:
yes!
Immature people like you..
gaddemnit...
Now... leave my mentions and quote me no more, or I'll give you fire! This is an alternate!

mtcheew..

kid, I'm not going to give you this satisfaction you immensely crave for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nomination Thread For MR Nairaland / How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) / Funny Choreography Dance To Psquare's "Bank Alert" Song By kids in Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.