Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

"24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating (5002 Views)

Nigerian Customs Mentioned In The Blacklist / Nigerian Customs Mentioned In The Blacklist / Yoruba Language Featured On 'The Blacklist' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Millz404(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2016
For those that have seen both tv series..... Which do u think is better....
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 25, 2016
Red and Jack.They are both good but i raise my scarf for Jack!
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Boring: 9:08pm On May 25, 2016
24 is one of the best season of all time...Why compare to that boring blacklist...
24 jor...
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Ranchhoddas: 11:27pm On May 25, 2016
Which kind yeye comparison be this one. 24 is up there with the very best. Dammit!!
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Fxwarrior: 1:19am On May 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Which kind yeye comparison be this one. 24 is up there with the very best. Dammit!!

Supported all the way. I watched 24 to the very end while I feel lazy watching blacklist cos its boring to me.
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by sholay2011(m): 6:13am On May 26, 2016
24 cool
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Kezifils(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2016
Jack bauer just looking at you like

Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Lionbite(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2016
Comparing the two of them is an insult to jack bauer and the whole 24 crew. Blacklist is just a wanna-be
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Forwetinnah: 6:58pm On May 27, 2016
It's rather too early to compare The Blacklist to 24. The Black list is still in its early stages, 24 wasn't all that in the first 3 seasons either..besides The Blacklist isn't just about action but interesting/intelligent dialogues too unlike 24

1 Like

Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Ranchhoddas: 4:00pm On May 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:
It's rather too early to compare The Blacklist to 24. The Black list is still in its early stages, 24 wasn't all that in the first 3 seasons either..besides The Blacklist isn't just about action but interesting/intelligent dialogues too unlike 24
First three seasons? You sure say no be 42 you watch?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by trigar12(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2016
24 is the best to me o!!!!

Some ppl here saying Blacklist is boring are just saying Bul.lshit. undecided ... I love that series and it makes so much sense.
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Electronzeez(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2016
Millz404:
For those that have seen both tv series..... Which do u think is better....

I think homeland is far better than blacklist

4 Likes

Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by prof800(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:
besides The Blacklist isn't just about action but interesting/intelligent dialogues too unlike 24
Exactly. Red's dialogues are quite interesting.
For someone like me who can't watch a tv without an interesting dialogue. 24 is more of interesting action and over-the-counter dialogues. But The Blacklist digs deeper into interesting/intelligent dialogues.

2 Likes

Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by alex81(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
avnt seen 24 though.

team Red any day any time!

DAT dude jst keep making me wanna b a criminal (criminal oo nt theif .) wat are my saying sef lol... jst kidding anyway grin grin

LUV DAT dude mhen!

1 Like

Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Mcowubaba: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
I tough 1 I must say...
Both movies have their own uniqueness....

Blacklist is very great, but let's give it more time, let's see what the have for us, like up to Season 8 or 9...
24 was an Excellent show, very intriguing, interesting and engaging.... Makes you imagine all that could happen under just 24hrs, with real timing.......
Jack Bauer great actor...
Raymond reddenton (James Spader) hope I got the name. Funny crazy mean criminal
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by TopsyKrete: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Red will make you wanna fall in love with psychopaths just like T.bag , but 24 all the way joo

1 Like

Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by AmuEwu: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
prof800:

For someone like me who can't watch a tv without an interesting dialogue. 24 is more of interesting action and over-the-counter dialogues. But The Blacklist digs deeper into interesting/intelligent dialogues.

So far I've not seen the 'super good' dialogue in blacklist.
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by dhsfbi(m): 3:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Hard to choose, but I still go for 24 for now. The only series have watched over and over again.
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by friendlyadvice: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2016
See question? 24 of course! That blacklist sucks dick james spader don fall my hand I swear
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by fF01(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
First three seasons? You sure say no be 42 you watch?
hahaha! lmao. gud1!
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by fF01(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2016
Electronzeez:

I think homeland is far better than blacklist
u think?!! dude Homeland beats Blacklist handsdown. Blacklist ezz just ovahyped to me, i couldnt even finish season2.
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by JUHABACH: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2016
24 is infinitely better than the blacklist.
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Forwetinnah: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
prof800:

Thank you!
Besides there was nothing special about 24 except their internal switching, spy and bureaucracy stuff in the first 3seasons until a Black President was introduced. I'd rather watch Ugly Betty for the hilarious/intelligent dialogues than just action all through
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by AmuEwu: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Thank you!
Besides there was nothing special about 24 except their internal switching, spy and bureaucracy stuff in the first 3seasons until a Black President was introduced. I'd rather watch Ugly Betty for the hilarious/intelligent dialogues than just action all through

I'm sure you really didn't give 24 a chance, because you'll have noticed the black president was introduced in season. He was also a regular in season 1 but as a Congress man.

But finally it was 24 that got me into American politics and terrorist movies.
For me, black list is just too predictable. I'm sure it's because of all the twists I've seen in 24
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Forwetinnah: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2016
AmuEwu:

I'm sure you really didn't give 24 a chance, because you'll have noticed the black president was introduced in season. He was also a regular in season 1 but as a Congress man.

But finally it was 24 that got me into American politics and terrorist movies.
For me, black list is just too predictable. I'm sure it's because of all the twists I've seen in 24

You still don't get my point. ..im not ruling out 24, im a fan of Jack and the series. All I've said is that the initial seasons were not all that until the black President Storyline came up. Comparing Blacklist which has just 3 seasons with 24 that had 8 seasons(or 9) is rather hasty. Yes..i still stand by what I said, 24 wasn't all that in the 1st 3 seasons
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by dubylhover(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Forwetinnah:

You still don't get my point. ..im not ruling out 24, im a fan of Jack and the series. All I've said is that the initial seasons were not all that until the black President Storyline came up. Comparing Blacklist which has just 3 seasons with 24 that had 8 seasons(or 9) is rather hasty. Yes..i still stand by what I said, 24 wasn't all that in the 1st 3 seasons

I'm sorry but you can't say that, the best season of 24 to me was season 3.the tempo was intense from disclosure first season,so it's not because it had 9 seasons..All of en were hits
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by dubylhover(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
I like blacklist well, but it's a sacrilege to compare with 24..I even rate homeland above blacklist..don't know y pipo don't like it

1 Like

Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by penzino(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
dubylhover:
I like blacklist well, but it's a sacrilege to compare with 24..I even rate homeland above blacklist..don't know y pipo don't like it
I stopped watching homeland, it became boring for me.... but blacklist is still cool.

now you make me think of what might happen to mr Kaplin
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Blacklist isnt even comparable to Wentworth Miller's prison break not even talking of 24...
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by AmuEwu: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
dubylhover:

I loved/ love Homeland. But during the course of season 3 I just stopped taking the movie seriously
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by dubylhover(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
AmuEwu:

I loved/ love Homeland. But during the course of season 3 I just stopped taking the movie seriously

Id advice you continue. .it got better
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Baddestguyp(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
this thread is an insult to 24. I've seen both and I tell you tho blacklist is okay, its nothing compared to 24. blacklist has way too many plot holes, and a lot of crap talk from Red. sure he has a few bad ass scenes and talks but he mostly talks crap.

24 on the other hand has some of the best badass talks and scenes. best series I have ever watched

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? / Nollywood Actress – Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant! / Hi Tv On Sky Tv (uk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.