Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Samsung Grand Duos Gt Display Incorrect Amount Of Storage - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung Grand Duos Gt Display Incorrect Amount Of Storage (672 Views)

HTC U12 Will Have Up To 256GB Of Storage, Dual Cameras, And More / White Grand Duos / Next-Bit Robin | Smart phone that never runs out of storage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung Grand Duos Gt Display Incorrect Amount Of Storage by xerxesII: 9:20pm On May 25, 2016
Hello, I have a Samsung grand duos 19082 8gb model that just feels like showing the incorrect amount of available space on my internal storage. I hope the image below with the title can help express my issue at hand.

I tried using Storage Analyzer, but it still doesn't add
up. I've tried downloading other storage analyzers on the play store but every time I finish downloading one I get a message saying "Insufficient Storage."

I've even cleared the cache in the past to resolve this issue, still no luck. Same garbage, I really don't see how all this adds up, my only guess so far is it must be a bunch of files the storage analyzers I've used aren't finding or something.

When I plug my phone to my laptop the internal storage shows 1.23gig. . .and each time I delete files to free up space, the free space reduces angry

Will factory reset fix it?

I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.

Re: My Samsung Grand Duos Gt Display Incorrect Amount Of Storage by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 25, 2016
Sorry... ur phone is a copy of Samsung Rand lipsrsealed
Re: My Samsung Grand Duos Gt Display Incorrect Amount Of Storage by masks(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2016
phones a replica and it's refurbished also.not the real Samsung phone
Re: My Samsung Grand Duos Gt Display Incorrect Amount Of Storage by xerxesII: 3:04am On May 26, 2016
woah shocked
buh can it run fifa 14 the ram is 512
Re: My Samsung Grand Duos Gt Display Incorrect Amount Of Storage by masks(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2016
xerxesII:
woah shocked
buh can it run fifa 14 the ram is 512
will but it will crawl like a snail...
Re: My Samsung Grand Duos Gt Display Incorrect Amount Of Storage by xerxesII: 6:31pm On May 27, 2016
masks:
will but it will crawl like a snail...

Bro sorry to bother you

is there way I can install the fifa 14 on my external storage coz my phone's internal storage is low

The fifa obb file is 1.4g and my phone's internal mem is 1.3g
Re: My Samsung Grand Duos Gt Display Incorrect Amount Of Storage by masks(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2016
xerxesII:

Bro sorry to bother you

is there way I can install the fifa 14 on my external storage coz my phone's internal storage is low

The fifa obb file is 1.4g and my phone's internal mem is 1.3g
the problem now is if it's inside the phone (external card)since space is limited on the phone it won't install.
Re: My Samsung Grand Duos Gt Display Incorrect Amount Of Storage by Ransomhansom1(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2016
I mistakenly sat on my Samsung galaxy s3, and the screen spilled ink totally... How much is it going to cost me to repair it in Abia state?
If anyone has a completely damaged one but with good screen, i'll buy it if the person is willing to sell it @ a cheap price... Pls help me oo, i'm broke
Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

MTN 3.5gb For 2000 / Oppo A59 Almost Here... Check Full Specifications And Price / Which Smartphone Can I Buy For N30,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.