Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI (35679 Views)

PHOTOS: "Buhari Free Nnamdi Kanu" Written On Naira Notes Dispensed By ATM / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Surely you don't expect miracles? I'm not routing for PMB, but what I'm saying is Reno should have told Jonathan the sheer truth, I wonder why he is doing that to PMB, or is it under the guise of honest opposition.

IMO. Since he didn't have the guts to tell Jonathan the truth when he was messing up, he should shut tha f^ck up about telling PMB the truth.

No offense bro..can you pinpoint with proof what Gej did wrong

2 Likes

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by shugaboy6102(m): 11:17pm On May 26, 2016
Nigeria is such a dramatic country and the day Nigerian decide to put ethnic affiliations and sentiments aside,even America will be scared of our development.well to the issue on ground omokri made some silent points on some issues especially about the demarketing of Nigerians by our president but we should also realise that Nigeria cannot change over nite.I would really love sensible people to counter his arguments and also give us insight as to what we don't know

1 Like

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by gabicon: 11:23pm On May 26, 2016
Economies are like investments they take time to mature, the more you invest the more the growth the less you invest the closer to death. Yar adua n GEJ enjoyed the economic investments of OBJ but failed to build on it and now the OBJ investments have been spent and are tired n dey need rest and more investments to survive.T he only reason GEJ looked good was oil price, $100 if the oil market had crashed 18 months b4 he left office he would have been crucified like PMB. PMB knew the state of the economy and should have jumpstart it pending when investment reinforcement will arrive. To be frank there were a lot of things expected like the continuation of the adeshinas agriculture revolution. Secondly I'm disposed to the wisdom of the old folks but I would prefer the energy and idea of the youths, Adeshina proved that in GEJ admin, fresh ideas.
Well let's buckle up it going to get tougher, if you don't know God as ur provider I suggest you do as this whole episode continue till next year the good news is things will start eaiseing out this time next year.

Mr Reno I comment my reserve.
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by ehissi(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2016
Tex42:
Agreed, "GEJ's administration placed Nigeria in this monumental and unprecedented level of corruption she is experiencing" but what Nigerians want to know is how u or the incumbent president Buhari intends to turn the table on the present state of the economy.

A year is gone yet Buhari, APC, and ur likes keep singing corrupt
Like it was the only reason why Buhari was elected. Tell me how the alleged "recovered looted funds" TSA policy have prevented the economy from this recession. One would think that an intelligent leader would hit the economy running in his first year in office then return to what ever campaign(anti-corruption) he has in subsequent years, but a vindictive and nepotic Buhari will never...

"It has been said that if you want a conversation with a habitual
complainer to end abruptly, just ask him how he intends to fix the
problem. That is the question Nigerians want answered by President Buhari "

And how is the IPOB and it's activities contributing to the economic downturn naija is facing, is IPOB a terrorist/violent militia group that is now causing investors to divest from Naija? Baba get ur facts right abeg!

Bros iyeeeeeeee!! I can authoritatively tell you that even the TSA hasn't even being actualized, they are many agencies of the Federal government that are not anywhere near getting on the TSA because of the logistics required.

FG go give instruction for the pages of punch and guardian, oya send money to implement it nko?? Zero!! Anyone telling you TSA this, TSA that is a bloody Liar.

TSA is an ongoing campaign concern which will takes months to implement.

that was how Buhari went to UK to say that 23,000 ghost workers were eliminated only for him to announced audit of federal agencies, within 2 weeks of the statement.

I thought audit is usually done before ghost workers are exposed, and not the other way round.

Who is he blowing all these terrible lies for? The press, APC and the 95% that don't even know their left from right as far as governance is concerned in Nigeria............

A simple question raised by Omokri, "Osibanjo went before the Press and said that under Jonathan, $15billion was looted from cash budgeted for security contract within the country.

The total combined budget for security in Nigeria throughout Jonathan's time was $19billion dollars. From 2011 to 2015. How was it possible to blow over 80% of our 5 year budget when at least 50% of the budget went into salaries??"

Straight and timely questions!!

Document on the internet show that Nkonjo Iweal transferred the sum of $322million to Dasuki, Federal government on the pages of the press accused Dasuki of stealing $2.1billion dollars -roughly 11% of ur Nations budget - but federal government is charging him to court for diverting #32billion Naira - approximately $100million dollar - what of the remaining $2billion??

And why has the Federal government for the past few months denied Dasuki opportunity to defend himself in court - the same way people in his tenure in the 80's where denied opportunity to defend themselves in court??

Until we start asking serious question with desire to get the truth, na turspy them go dey use person play..............

Meanwhile, checkout this video and tell me what is the difference between the Tyrant of 83 and the "democrat" or "progressive" of 2016!!

N.B: For those who can't stream videos, copy the link below and use onlinevideoconverter.com to download and see what the lust for power by APC at any cost has caused us as a Nation.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlB6UY6ObSg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by MWTH(m): 11:39pm On May 26, 2016
nduchucks:
This man is still indirectly defending fraud, the likes of which has never been seen anywhere in the world.

Becoming a pastor will not protect Omokri when all is said and done. Omokri was well aware of the raping of Nigeria by his colleagues but he did not resign in protest.

Reno, even you may end up in jail or remain in permanent exile.

Another mumu. Can't you see, hear or smell?
You're a die hard APC fan is it? Your people are greater than your sentiments pls.

2 Likes

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by joseph1832(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2016
Luciferlove:

No offense bro..can you pinpoint with proof what Gej did wrong

1. Immigration Job Scam
2. Boko Haram Insurgency
3. Massive looting (right under his nose)
4. Corruption
5. Having a wife that he can't control.

2 Likes

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by nduchucks: 12:13am On May 27, 2016
menstrualpad:
be intelligent for once...I know even you is capable of that!

The intelligent thing is to recognize that Reno was parts and parcel of the government who raped you and your country to the level not yet experienced anywhere in the world. Can you accept this fact and stop burying your head in sand?

Just imagine what would have become of this country if GEJ, Reno and their gang of thieves had returned to power? The economic situation would have been 5-10 times worse than it is right now. Most oil producing countries are going through severe economic downturns. Even Saudi Arabia lost credit ratings.

Our current economic conditions are unavoidable and it will get a bit worse before it will get better. Get used to it!
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:37am On May 27, 2016
uzolexis:

*modified
it's been ages since I was last on FP, i'm overwhelmed with joy....lol cheesy cheesy grin grin

Oya send your account number undecided
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by ochiq(m): 12:44am On May 27, 2016
Kai.....zombie will never ever....ever change or try to reason in a rational way!!! See ur comments....upon what's been explicitly elucidated by the writer!!! Na wa o; if na charm buhari n apc take charm all the zombies, I command that charm to brake now in JESUS name........Amen
nduchucks:
This man is still indirectly defending fraud, the likes of which has never been seen anywhere in the world.

Becoming a pastor will not protect Omokri when all is said and done. Omokri was well aware of the raping of Nigeria by his colleagues but he did not resign in protest.

2 Likes

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by tomakint: 12:57am On May 27, 2016
nduchucks:

Ndu, I am dissapointed in you....as an oldie here and a respected one at that in the molds of katsumoto, gbawe, onlytruth etc you just allowed the young ones here to get at you for free.....Reno said nothing but the GOLDEN TRUTH that will haunt this stubborn and directionless administration of Buhari throughout its lifespan except he CHANGE his faulty gear when he still got the time. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by tomakint: 1:02am On May 27, 2016
ochiq:
Kai.....zombie will never ever....ever change or try to reason in a rational way!!! See ur comments....upon what's been explicitly elucidated by the writer!!! Na wa o; if na charm buhari n apc take charm all the zombies, I command that charm to brake now in JESUS name........Amen
I think zombies need this more cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by totorimi: 1:16am On May 27, 2016
Buhari is never to be blamed, he has lived his life and on his way out anyway, he's got nothing to loose. The people that should be blamed are the professors and the doctors, engineers, so called Havard trained economist and the rest who are in the team but cannot tell the old man that this ain't the way to do things. They are complacent and they have lost their dignity and put their professional qualifications to question.

Buhari goes out to the international press with a bunch of egg heads who call themselves media advisers and image packagers yet they sit their and allow the man to continue to embarrass the nation left right and center and they are still collecting tax payers money as salary, what a shame indeed. It is not eloquence that he has, it is not poise, it is not charisma it is not even diplomacy that he has. He lacks everything presidential yet he is always jostling to travel to go and embarrass the nation.
If you dont know how to talk diplomatically, you allow experts to do it for you instead of destroy the national economy with your unpolished and unguarded response. Yet he has no apology to anybody.

We are indeed in for it, there is no doubt about that in a land of the sighted the blind is leading the sighted. God forbid it. I shall never be part of such abomination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by caphone: 1:55am On May 27, 2016
Omo see nose abeg! He NOSE it all

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by sasifo(m): 2:28am On May 27, 2016
Bro Reno Nigeria shall know the truth and only the truth shall set
Us free as a country. Well written, a compedium of facts and figures devoid of biase. Worth adopting as a guide to begin second year of APC govt

1 Like

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by nduchucks: 2:33am On May 27, 2016
tomakint:

Ndu, I am dissapointed in you....as an oldie here and a respected one at that in the molds of katsumoto, gbawe, onlytruth etc you just allowed the young ones here to get at you for free.....Reno said nothing but the GOLDEN TRUTH that will haunt this stubborn and directionless administration of Buhari throughout its lifespan except he CHANGE his faulty gear when he still got the time. Thank you

Sir, I reserve my right to express my disappointment in Reno for sitting idly and watching his colleagues rob the nation blind. I also believe that it is impossible for his likes to be ignorant of the massive theft going on while he was a senior member of the administration.

For me, he has lost his moral high ground. In my books, if you turn a blind eye while your colleagues were looting, you are just as guilty, sorry.
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by delexy123: 2:47am On May 27, 2016
AnanseK:

Omokri still mourning the loss of power by his benefactor , "the ineffectual buffoon " he said so much but forgot to explain massive looting of the treasury that brought Nigeria to its present predicament.
so what's the way forward?
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by adimsmt: 2:49am On May 27, 2016
nduchucks:

Stop, why is it that anyone who give a constructive criticisms are supporting corruption whether this man was a thief, whatever he wrote on this article are 100% true about this government. It's high time this government go back to the drawing table because three years is just knocking on his door.

1 Like

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by Eluwilussit(m): 2:51am On May 27, 2016
nduchucks:

Please, kindly point out one thing that Reno said that's not true? How is he defending fraud?

The noise about corruption is scaring investors away from Nigeria. Just because we are used to it, doesn't mean others are. Buhari has fuccked up in many occasions. His primary assignment is to rebrand Nigeria and everything Nigerian. Not to tell the world how corrupt we are. There's corruption everywhere in the world but others package their images well. On this count, Buhari failed and Reno is RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by boluwatife66(m): 3:19am On May 27, 2016
uzolexis:

I respect pple's opinion but i dislike baseless arguments. Like I said arguments for or against should be backed up with credible facts and not some gut feeling.
Oh my God. what a ravaging beauty. so in the end one can actually find something good during this "blame jona" administration? well my friend, that something good is you. how are you sunshine?
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by alexlee50: 3:59am On May 27, 2016
muri4mig:
Sweet mouthing alone cannot attract investors. The current level of insecurity arising from the activities of NDA, IPOB and Boko Haram account for the reason why investors are holding back their resources. Reno just like every other public officers in the last administration were the ones that place us in this monumental level of corruption we experience in the last administration, yet they want us to believe that President Buhari should not come out clean on the level of corruption in the last administration. The numbers of articles written by this cronies and their agents cannot in any way protect them from the government wrath because when they have the opportunity for doing the right thing, they chose to mortgage our future by embezzling the state treasury. If PMB did not tell the world what they did to our economy, how the world leaders know? How can the world leaders help to repatriate the looted fund? What PMB is simply telling the world is that, initially their is high of corruption which the current administration is ready to tackle head on as can been seen today with large chunk of people who have benefited from the slush fund already returning them while others will return them when the chips are down. It doesn't matter how long is going to take, the most important thing is that we want sanity in the operation of the government and we want future government to behave responsible as what is obtainable in other clime. Let Omokeri and his likes continue to write until the investigations into their own activities catch up with them. If Reno is a good man as he preaches today, why don't him resign when his colleagues are involved in this act of deliberate criminality? No doubt PMB is slow, their is too much suffering in the land but this deliberate policies and program to remedy the ills of the previous government still remain the feasible solution to bring us the Nigeria that our forefathers dream of.
God bless You all.
Arraant nonsense
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by henryhemon(m): 4:14am On May 27, 2016
sallyzan:
Buhari is not patriotic and he is not even pretending to be... what a president we have

When people talk thin.s like you talk,go n continue wh..ing this one is beyond what your Sen.e can contain.
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by AnanseK(m): 6:01am On May 27, 2016
Luciferlove:

Is that the only conclution you reached after going through this master pice shame!!! people like you sha

Master piss pice indeed! Shameless lot !!!
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by muri4mig(m): 6:20am On May 27, 2016
[quote author=Richydos post=46002131]
Reno pointed out what your like wanted to hear but me from the other side of the divide have a contrary opinion which I expressed without resulting to name calling.

As a typical Nigerian I will have bashed you as well or at worst ranted as a normal trend but I chose to reiterate my point for further enlightenment and engagement.

First, Buhari has been so on point in delivering his campaign manifestos (I will fight insecurity, corruption and Unemployment). A point he reiterated across the length and breath of Nigeria. thus far, except for unemployment and his lack of adherence to the Federal Character Principle, he has not perform woefully.

Secondly, PMB might not be the best of economist which account for some level of economic policy somersault. Yet his strong believe that we urgently need to diversify our economic still remain why his going in the way of not wanting to waste our reserve to import those things that we can actually produce locally.

Thirdly, the issue of management of our Foreign exchange is purely an economic matter which your likes may not understand properly. There exist two policy options- 1 spend from your reserve and get the dollars to protect the naira in the short term and allow it to suffer in the long term or 2 frieze your reserve and think on how to produce locally and let the naira suffer in the short term for it to recover in the long term. As an economist, I think the latter option is more feasible which he has chosen. All the current hula balloon is a short term anguish which is not even a political asset for the president. An ideal political option will see PMB going for the first option. He is making critical investment now to protect the economy in the long term.
I am not unaware that their is suffering in the land and the masses doesn't understand the intrigues about this policy options. What the ordinary man on the street know I that: the prices of commodities has gone up, their is no job to counter this high prices and their is no end in sight to all this problems. May I note that from the economic point of view, in projecting long run situations, their is not time bound. This is the reason why the government need to communicate more to the people.

Some people are asking that in what way does activities of IPOB contribute to the scaring of investors. Permit to disappoint you that a county whose fabric is divided cannot attract investors. Their is high uncertainty in that situation and no reasonable investor with genuine interest will thrust his investment into an uncertain environment. Their activities must not be violent in nature before it is harmful to foreign direct investment quest.
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:22am On May 27, 2016
fellow nigerians, i believe so much in this country. we can go on and complain till thy kingdom come but i tell u most solemnly NIGERIA shall rise again. look not on the present situations now but look at d light at the end of the tunnel. Nigeria shall be on d march again. Long live Nigeria long live fellow nigerians
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by Nobody: 6:32am On May 27, 2016
AnanseK:

Master pice indeed! Shameless lot !!!

Picking on a typo shows how low you think l'm not suprised you will do anything to deviate from the main topic shame!!!
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by Nobody: 6:42am On May 27, 2016
joseph1832:
1. Immigration Job Scam
2. Boko Haram Insurgency
3. Massive looting (right under his nose)
4. Corruption
5. Having a wife that he can't control.

Nice one 3 and 4 is all the same...An artisan would prefar food on his table and careless about massive looting.
2 is the same challenge this present administration is facing in NDA
1 can still better than people been retrenched from there job...I'm not defending any administration but i think things were better last term and the vision is there for everyone to see....Now i dont know the direction of this administration...except for the anti corruption war...but why fight a war when the citizenry are suffering...for me its misplaced.
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by judondasylva(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2016
wow this is the clear fact. but can some people see the truth?
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by X21: 7:31am On May 27, 2016
nduchucks:

How do you intend to fix it? enough of complains
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by uzolexis(f): 7:39am On May 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Surely you don't expect miracles? I'm not routing for PMB, but what I'm saying is Reno should have told Jonathan the sheer truth, I wonder why he is doing that to PMB, or is it under the guise of honest opposition.

IMO. Since he didn't have the guts to tell Jonathan the truth when he was messing up, he should shut tha f^ck up about telling PMB the truth.
no matter how you look at it Reno made valid points. I never supported Jonathan, i was a big critic of Jonathan and I never supported buhari during the elections as well so I'm neither APC nor PDP as both are the same to me but I can't talk about Jonathan now cos he is no longer our president and has little or no power to turn things around presently. The person in charge now is Buhari and that's who our eyes are on. this is a very constructive critique of Buhari's leadership and if I were you, I would not care whether or not he told jonathan the truth as that is a non-issue now. Yes, I don't expect miracles but I need to know that this govt. actually has a good and clear economic plan for us and from what I see they don't. they are just working with trial and error, no direction, 1 person says one thing today, another says a different thing tomorrow.......
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by X21: 7:41am On May 27, 2016
Maghan37:
Reno okri, U are the greatest hypocrite I know of. U can only fool the common man that does not know about the situation of the country. Despite the fact that oil prices got to all time high of over $100. Yet Nigerian soldiers were buying their camous, with the military budget being at its highest peak in the history of this nation BH still manged to control a territory larger than Nd. Workers salaalaries were not paid. In most states.Corruption was so prevalent in all sectors of the country and yet we had a president that could not speakk. Gen Sani. Abacha whom happens to be one of the most corrupt dictators in Africa's history increased the foreign reserves to about $11bilion but GEJ took out 33billion dollars without a single legacy left behind.Infact it takes no soothsayer to know that Nigeria could not continue @ that rate without recession looming.

what is the way to fix it?. we have complained enough
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by uzolexis(f): 7:42am On May 27, 2016
boluwatife66:

Oh my God. what a ravaging beauty. so in the end one can actually find something good during this "blame jona" administration? well my friend, that something good is you. how are you sunshine?

grin grin grin *blushing* thanks and I'm doing fine.
Re: And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI by uzolexis(f): 7:42am On May 27, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Oya send your account number undecided

sent...waiting for alert cheesy wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? / LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu / Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.