Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? (39087 Views)

Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce / I Can Solve The Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce! / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by iamVirus(m): 12:27am On May 26, 2016

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by iamVirus(m): 12:27am On May 26, 2016
READ HILARIOUS ANSWERS TO THE QUESTION HERE---> http://www.timenaija.com/who-can-solve-this-maths-from-frank-dong.xhtml

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Slikbae: 12:37am On May 26, 2016
In one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Nobody: 2:35am On May 26, 2016
dis man sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Israel5(m): 4:12am On May 26, 2016
We in medicine dnt do such... Math freaks, oya...

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by oduastates: 4:57am On May 26, 2016
This man impresses those who are naturally predisposed to his childish/low IQ antics .
this man is a senator for Christ sakes . He should be proferring solutions in the National Assembly.

I will end up by posting the characteristics of the dumb supporters by borrowing from a blog post on trump

This man speaks Like A Third-Grader. Do you know why he’s appealing to stupidd people? Because he speaks their language. He uses small words and short sentences, and has the general thought process of a child in the third grade .Maybe the fact that he “talks plain” appeals to you, but shouldn’t a senator be pushing bills in the NA ?

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by koladebrainiac(m): 5:57am On May 26, 2016
Ben Bruce too childish
He is not mature at all.

I agree he is trying to be funny n appeals to his gullible fans
But if we ask him further,was he not around when budget was passed?
I tot the senate unanimously support subsidy removal?

But sha we all know him for who he is. Court Jester.

For the fun part tho
Why would a 18k wager be buying 100ltr of fuel
He should OLX the car n use the money to start a business

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by d33types: 6:22am On May 26, 2016
Israel5:
We in medicine dnt do such... Math freaks, oya...

oooh shut it up..... belittle only yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Israel5(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2016
d33types:

oooh shut it up..... belittle only yourself
i knw sme1 wil take it persnal

11 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Ovamboland(m): 7:42am On May 26, 2016
What his stance on the current minimum wage? Has he proposed a law to change it?
What is the business of a person on strictly minimum wage with 100liters of fuel? Why not calculate how long he will take to save up to buy his SUV?

The tragedy is this is supposed to be a sitting senator of the federal Republic.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by solid3(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2016
This is so funny I forgot to laugh.

Next!

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Ajibel(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2016
What would someone being paid 18k minimum wage do with 100L of fuel?

Don't you think such person that buys 3,500 naira worth of tomatoes doesnt have common sense?

Has the common sense senator not heard of the quote "to cut your coat according to your size"

Does he not know that a low income earner would live within his means?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by trueconscience(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2016
Hmnnn this simply shows that despite all his "I am on the side of the poor posturing", the #Commonsense Senator has no inkling of idea how the poor live..He's so cut off from reality

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Progressive01(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2016
oduastates:
This man impresses those who are naturally predisposed to his childish/low IQ antics .
this man is a senator for Christ sakes . He should be preferring solutions in the National Assembly.

I will end up by posting the characteristics of the dumb supporters by borrowing from a blog post on trump

This man speaks Like A Third-Grader. Do you know why he’s appealing to stupidd people? Because he speaks their language. He uses small words and short sentences, and has the general thought process of a child in the third grade .Maybe the fact that he “talks plain” appeals to you, but shouldn’t a senator be pushing bills in the NA ?

Only perpetually mourning Ugandans find wisdom in his inane jabs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Originality007: 2:17pm On May 26, 2016
oduastates:
this man is a senator for Christ sakes . He should be preferring solutions in the National Assembly.

cheesy someone is terribly pained grin but who cares? undecided

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by PissedOffWeed(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2016
See his balloon head
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by flokii: 2:18pm On May 26, 2016
Waiting for Ben's answer grin

Na so so olodos just dey rule us for this country
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by onosprince(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Originality007: 2:19pm On May 26, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Ben Bruce too childish
He is not mature at all.

I agree he is trying to be funny n appeals to his gullible fans
But if we ask him further,was he not around when budget was passed?
I tot the senate unanimously support subsidy removal?

But sha we all know him for who he is. Court Jester.

oga just solve the maths and stop crying me a lagoon grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by haibe(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by TheArchangel(f): 2:19pm On May 26, 2016
oduastates:

Solve the damn math sir.

28 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by sleemfesh: 2:20pm On May 26, 2016
Originality007:

cheesy someone is pained grin grin grin grin
Mega painment.

11 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by LemonBoy1: 2:20pm On May 26, 2016
ehm, and why must he buy 100 liters of fuel?
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by cold(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Hurries Out Of Otuoke / Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) / Dipo Bode George Dies At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.