Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? (39097 Views)

Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce / I Can Solve The Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce! / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by vicktaur(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2016
oduastates:
This man impresses those who are naturally predisposed to his childish/low IQ antics .
this man is a senator for Christ sakes . He should be preferring solutions in the National Assembly.

I will end up by posting the characteristics of the dumb supporters by borrowing from a blog post on trump

This man speaks Like A Third-Grader. Do you know why he’s appealing to stupidd people? Because he speaks their language. He uses small words and short sentences, and has the general thought process of a child in the third grade .Maybe the fact that he “talks plain” appeals to you, but shouldn’t a senator be pushing bills in the NA ?

Oga y e de pain u like this na ?
#hateralert

fact he's a senator nd u a nobody

do better things wit ur time bro

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by chiefmidwife: 4:59pm On May 26, 2016
Nigerians are educated illiterate He is trying to tell you to reason beyond ordinary ..Solution= 14500+3500÷18000 =18000÷18000=1day answer Guy na true talk from commonsense senator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Jabioro: 4:59pm On May 26, 2016
Easy! who ever is collecting 18000 naira as his/her salary doesn't expected to own car,as pleasures or own at all..He doesn't at same time spend so much on tomatoes..Who ever been spend such with her salary l leave at O.Y.O..
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Priest200(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2016
E no clear 4 my phone
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 26, 2016
iamVirus:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-lEb27cJjVL0/V0YKtm2tr_I/AAAAAAAJSfw/Ju-jKAxXxpgqbz-U0W45zC85imZDmRKCACLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

maximum wage loading!
lol

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/who-can-solve-this-maths-from-frank-dong.xhtml
this man is mocking Nigerians. Would have expected this man to be finding solutions to our plight but rather his busy trivializing the plight of the populace.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by shiimah: 5:22pm On May 26, 2016
He thinks National Assembly is Silverbird galleria... Its not a place for comedy and jokes... You are there for serious business... I don't know why you are so addicted to twitter when you should be sponsoring bills for better living of your senatorial districts..

If you have love for comedy, quit NASS and join Okey Bakasi... Enough of this nonsense

Tinubu have told you this before and I'm resounding it again to you.... Mr. Bruce, sponsor better bills and stop being a keyboard warrior.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by tonio2wo: 5:24pm On May 26, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Maybe you had reasonable NEPA supply to supplement, which is another budget altogether.

With small refrigerator, TV, sound system plus 3 light bulbs, 650Kw Generator will consume 3.3 litres in six hours each day amounting to 100 litres per month.
Minus the fridge (that gen cant carry any fridge) make it 3 power saver bulb and add a fan, it will last 8hrs! Now if u put it on by 7 and turn off by 11pm thats 4 hrs, 3.3lit will last 2 days.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by mickyeddi(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Ranchhoddas: 5:27pm On May 26, 2016
oduastates:
This man impresses those who are naturally predisposed to his childish/low IQ antics .
this man is a senator for Christ sakes . He should be preferring solutions in the National Assembly.

I will end up by posting the characteristics of the dumb supporters by borrowing from a blog post on trump

This man speaks Like A Third-Grader. Do you know why he’s appealing to stupidd people? Because he speaks their language. He uses small words and short sentences, and has the general thought process of a child in the third grade .Maybe the fact that he “talks plain” appeals to you, but shouldn’t a senator be pushing bills in the NA ?

E pain am
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by petchi: 5:29pm On May 26, 2016
oduastates:

You are an incurable mumu. Let it be paining you because he is not praising your oga's fantastic failure.
People like who reason like 3 years old children are not suppose to be here.

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by darlenese(f): 5:32pm On May 26, 2016
The answer is to add 100L +35 divided by Buhari,

Make sure u divide buhari into 6 pieces

Share each piece to a Geo-political zone.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Hardeife: 5:52pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2016
TheArchangel:
Solve the damn math sir.
Seriously ?
C'mon you're better than this!
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Dbeliever(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2016
I love senator Bruce for his liniency and joviality. If this is not restricted to social network, he will equally enjoy thesame love from his constituents.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by chara019: 6:31pm On May 26, 2016
its one day na. 18,000 as salary;14,500 for fuel +3,500.Na DAT very day money go finish.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:58pm On May 26, 2016
tonio2wo:

Minus the fridge (that gen cant carry any fridge) make it 3 power saver bulb and add a fan, it will last 8hrs! Now if u put it on by 7 and turn off by 11pm thats 4 hrs, 3.3lit will last 2 days.

I have personally used it (off station) for giant double 1HP compressors, double door freezer and Fridge compartments with 21" television, fan and 4 bulbs. Procedure: Off everything in the house, start the Generator, allow it to run a minute, on the refrigerator and give it a minute then put other appliances on.

With the above appliances, it consumes 3.3 litres in 6 hours per day amounting to 100 litres per month.

For debate sake, do the calculation using 50 litres per month for the very poor enlightened Nigerians.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by 19naia(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2016
less than .02 days, his mmey will run down to 0 ,assuming the queues are not preventing him from purchasing the fuel within 30 minutes and the tomato scarcity isn't causeing him to waste more than 30 minutes roaming around to find a good set of tomatoes.

Me, I will harness goats to pull my car while i forget petrol and then i will plant tomatos in the gutters, corners of the compound and even on the verandah and roof if possible to reach there.
Boycott petrol and the air will clear up fresh and healthy. Then walk and use pack animals, and health will further increase. The pack animal droppings will make excellent fertilizer for the tomato plants in added benefits.
Petrol is overrated and not healthy while diesel is even worse.

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Israel5(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2016
Sincere4u:

Most if not all in medicine were previously excellent mathematicians.
people outgrow things mahn!
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Stanbeto: 7:22pm On May 26, 2016
The policy of 9ja Govt does not favour the Masses
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Laid2001: 7:23pm On May 26, 2016
that is a very wrong Question!
A minimum wage worker can not afford a car and hence wont have to buy petrol!
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Israel5(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2016
Sincere4u:

Most if not all in medicine were previously excellent mathematicians.
tsk!
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:32pm On May 26, 2016
Laid2001:
that is a very wrong Question!
A minimum wage worker can not afford a car and hence wont have to buy petrol!

But can afford a Generator.

Consuming 3.3 litres a day is 100 litres per month

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Laid2001: 7:50pm On May 26, 2016
If I pass my neighbor; the neighbor I pass is the minimum wage earner who can not afford it!

IsraeliAIRFORCE:

But can afford a Generator.

Consuming 3.3 litres a day is 100 litres per month
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Eluwilussit(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2016
oduastates:

While the president junkets? Shouldn't your president seat his sorry àss down and look for ways to address our problems? How many jets are in his fleet? How much is allocated to him and his fellow Aso Rock occupants?

Bruce is pdp and their job as opposition is to criticize. Even blindly. Nothing pmb will do is good enough, even if he sacrifices his entire family. That's the rule of the game. Abi you want one party system?
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Eluwilussit(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2016
chiefmidwife:
Nigerians are educated illiterate
He is trying to tell you to reason beyond ordinary
..Solution= 14500+3500÷18000
=18000÷18000=1day answer
Guy na true talk from commonsense senator

You dey mind the imbecilic zombies. No common sense at all. Bruce is actually fighting their battle but they have no clue. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:12pm On May 26, 2016
Laid2001:
If I pass my neighbor; the neighbor I pass is the minimum wage earner who can not afford it!

Let assume you pass your Neighbour by N1000, substitute N19000 for improved wage.

Do the arithmetic
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 26, 2016
d33types:

oooh shut it up..... belittle only yourself

Don't mind the ......
In PC 1 everybody does maths.
He probably has the intention to study medicine.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2016
@oduastate but look at the corpus you use to dusqulify some1.. how better are you than he??have you told mr presudebt to stop touring around the globe?
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by freshdude99(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2016
oduastates:
this man is a senator for Christ sakes . He should be proferring solutions in the National Assembly.

Do you know why I regard ur type a being very very FOOLISH? its because with all ur well constructed criticism, and so called top notch education you are still...
Exactly what I mean is that you ain't no BILLIONAIRE like that gentleman that makes short and to you irregular sentences.
He worked so hard to be a billionaire, read his family background and you will thank me later.
And just for keeps, learn to be open minded weneva you read because everyone can't act or behave like a damn you
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by freshdude99(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:
@oduastate but look at the corpus you use to dusqulify some1.. how better are you than he??have you told mr presudebt to stop touring around the globe?
Don't waste your Mb on that retarded sophistication people, their uselessness knows no limit
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by freshdude99(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2016
IbnIslam:
this man is mocking Nigerians. Would have expected this man to be finding solutions to our plight but rather his busy trivializing the plight of the populace.
Those your gworo chewing uncles there won't let his ideas scale first reading...
Bill to establish ranches instead of grazing reserves is a clear example

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin / E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo O Kanayo Dance At An Event (Video) / Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.