Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Would You Do This For A Million Dollars. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Would You Do This For A Million Dollars. (1673 Views)

"Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This / Will you slap this boy for five million dollars? Photo / Photo: See The 1 Million Dollars Recovered From Amosu's Soakaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Do This For A Million Dollars. by abdulwizzy(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2016
I just saw this pics now on Facebook and some whites where saying no, well that's there opinion, cos me can spend three months without food and water, in that house for $500k, who phone and WiFi epp.

Re: Would You Do This For A Million Dollars. by abwilly: 8:31am On May 26, 2016
Why not?

Except if its a ghost house or house of horror.

After all I will come back to my internet.

A seafarer can even stay up to two months or more without phone, e-mail, internet or any other means of communication apart from VHS radio to base.

So for $1m dollar (N320m in one month), its worth it.
Re: Would You Do This For A Million Dollars. by funstufz: 8:42am On May 26, 2016
Please where is the house located and when am I going to start

I don't mind if discount is going to be required, I will give them willingly even spent some days after the expiration of the said month...... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Facts From Johnny That Will Always Make You Laugh (PICS). / No Limit / Caption This Picture Of Otedola...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.