Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not (1717 Views)

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Yemi Osinbajo And Namadi Sambo Meet Behind Closed Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by princdebola201(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2016
This is the photo of namadi kanu after two months of arrest last year.

1 Share

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by Beeman1(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2016
One thing I will always love Buhari for is sending dis albino to kuje prison cheesy

God bless Buhari jare cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by SonofDevil: 8:31am On May 26, 2016
LOLgrin so our Dilector sef dem among bleaching gang.
Maybe them no give am chance to bleaching cream

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by macluvph1(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2016
OP, even if you want show us a picture of him as dark as a burkina faso man nothing changes our good mindset for him.

You can hurt his flesh but his legacy remaineth.

Take care of yourself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by OkoNDOoBo: 8:36am On May 26, 2016
LOL see the face of the Bleached Mofogringrin
Chai..!! Bubu u bad oogringrin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by Sunnymatey(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2016
Nnamdi the GREAT.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by princdebola201(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2016
Where re the ipods ,I thought they said buhari play to gallerytonguetongue

Suddenly they've gone into hiding.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by OkoNDOoBo: 8:38am On May 26, 2016
princdebola201:
Where re the ipods ,I thought they said buhari play to gallerytonguetongue

Suddenly they've gone into hiding.

Guy u bad oo

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by jumper524(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2016
nw he will realise how sweet freedom is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by OkoNDOoBo: 9:01am On May 26, 2016
jumper524:
nw he will realise how sweet freedom is
LOL no mind the keyboard warrior.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by ckmayoca: 9:06am On May 26, 2016
Lol chai. Op if u dey inside ac and bathing 2 days daily pls try to stay inside where fan no day and bath with no soap once a day or 1c in 2days and compare ur pics then u will knw the diff frm ur right and left.
That ur thread was a lame comparison except u r doing it for mockery sake but if u really don't knw then our youth is doom.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by 9japride(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2016
Op hate will soon destroy u. Maybe u are one of those guys from a micro tribe in Nigeria, who lack great men. Don't leave Kanu alone and face ur tribe and help make ur tribe known to the world map.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by obontami: 1:56pm On May 26, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:
LOL see the face of the Bleached Mofogringrin
Chai..!! Bubu u bad oogringrin
nice moniker grin
Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by buharisbae(f): 12:31am On May 27, 2016
Dont mind d iPad gay!
Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by OneNaira6: 12:35am On May 27, 2016
princdebola201:
This is the photo of namadi kanu after two months of arrest last year.

You're dumber than dumb.

Nnamdi Kanu lived in UK...aka a nation that has both winter and summer. Didn't anyone teach you the melanin production of the human body? During the winter you get lighter while in the summer you get darker. Those in European nations tend to be lighter than those in Africa because of the changing weather.

In Nigeria the weather is Summer 24/7 thus a lighter person will tan in there due to the hot sun and weather.

Go and take biology you nitwit instead of exposing to every one you can't even differentiate a tan from bleaching.

Dumber than dumb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by QuotaSystem: 12:49am On May 27, 2016
I remain grateful to General Buhari for caging the bleached ape.

Imagine how the retard_ used to insult and derogate Northerners/Yorubas, now he's experiencing his own version of Biafra 50 years later. He will surely choose his enemies carefully next time.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by laffytaffy1: 1:03am On May 27, 2016
Never met or know much about this guy kanu, he must be a very influential man indeed. The way some people obsess about him fascinates

me.
Re: Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 6:22pm On May 27, 2016
ALL I SEE ON THIS POST IS PERVERT EVERYWHERE, THE OP THAT STARTED THIS POST IS A COWWARD

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Commends Police For Arresting Prime Suspect In Murder Of Woman In Kano. / Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) / Obasanjo The Grand Patron Of Supreme Kegites Club Pictured Gyrating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.