Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria (15693 Views)

Maliyo App: A Space For Nigerian Tech Creatives. / Maliyo App: A Gallery Of Everything Nigerian / Hi guys review this my app: a whatsapp, 2go, instagram, olx, game app all-in-one (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by asumo12: 7:04pm On May 26, 2016
FOLLOWING...
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by GboyegaD(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2016
Brilliant work from your team. I wish you guys the best as you go onto the next stage.
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Davidovinci(m): 7:05pm On May 26, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Representing Nigeria will take you places while representing Biafra will take you to prisons...
Proud of u and Nigeria

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

Wetin concern biafra with this matter now?
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by teddyYz: 7:18pm On May 26, 2016
I dedicate my life to programming
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by crazygod(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2016
Guy I don't know u before but I'm proud of u. Big up
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by EazyMoh(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2016
that's impressive innovation. But Practically impossible. Which Herdsman will be carrying Android phone through the bushes.
99.9993% of them can't read! Not to talk of operating an android phone.
Where is enough network coverage and power to charge the device sef?
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Oluwaxhango(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2016
Interestingly packed
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 7:52pm On May 26, 2016
What of the one wey go dey track Boko?
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by simongonner: 8:02pm On May 26, 2016
proudly Forester...no matter the course you can make your self great..
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by mekonglobal(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2016
This is nice do go and make us proud!
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 26, 2016
claremont:
This is basically a 'forked' version of google map.

how many have you been able to fork all your life?

Be happy for someone's success for once please. #haba

1 Like

Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Ikechukwu183: 8:46pm On May 26, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Representing Nigeria will take you places while representing Biafra will take you to prisons...
Proud of u and Nigeria

SAY NO TO BIAFRA
BIG FOOL

1 Like

Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 8:48pm On May 26, 2016
Igbos and efiks there
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 26, 2016
Congratulations!!!
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2016
Weezyval:
My name is Ekpang Michael Etta, a graduate of the department of forestry and wildlife University of Calabar Calabar, currently undergoing my NYSC. I was the lead programmer at the just concluded Nasa Space App Challenge 2016. I and my team (Team Amazing from Enugu) created an app called vergee to help stop the Fulani herdsmen problem in Nigeria while also providing Norman farmers with resources as they arrive in an unknown location.

We are so excited to say that our app just took one step closer as the Top 25 global finalists were announced this week for the NASA Space Apps Challenge. VERGEE was named as a Top 5 Finalist in the “Most Inspirational” project category, and is proud to be representing Nigeria in the international competition.

With over 1200 projects this year created by over 15,000 participants, our project rose to the top — a testament to the innovative capacity of Nigerians

On the weekend of April 22–24, 2016, developers, makers, engineers, and entrepreneurs took on NASA-designed challenges, creating a diverse range of solutions. Over 15,000 people world-wide took part in the 2016 NASA Space Apps Challenge, with 1,287 projects produced.

Vergee is a mobile and web base platform that makes the lives of nomad farmers easier by providing them access to information(water point, obstacle, police station, safest route, weather forecast, veterinary doctors etc.) when they arrive in a new location.

We made used of

GoogleMaps Api

Forecast.io APi

Smslive APi

https://2016.spaceappschallenge.org/awards

Please join in our excitement and support #vergee as we proudly represent Nigeria in the final phase of the NASA Space Apps Challenge.

Built using what dev tools?
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Abeos(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2016
Great work big ups
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 26, 2016
good app, but no network for jungle nau
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by matrixme(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2016
Weezyval:
My name is Ekpang Michael Etta, a graduate of the department of forestry and wildlife University of Calabar Calabar, currently undergoing my NYSC. I was the lead programmer at the just concluded Nasa Space App Challenge 2016. I and my team (Team Amazing from Enugu) created an app called vergee to help stop the Fulani herdsmen problem in Nigeria while also providing Norman farmers with resources as they arrive in an unknown location.

We are so excited to say that our app just took one step closer as the Top 25 global finalists were announced this week for the NASA Space Apps Challenge. VERGEE was named as a Top 5 Finalist in the “Most Inspirational” project category, and is proud to be representing Nigeria in the international competition.

With over 1200 projects this year created by over 15,000 participants, our project rose to the top — a testament to the innovative capacity of Nigerians

On the weekend of April 22–24, 2016, developers, makers, engineers, and entrepreneurs took on NASA-designed challenges, creating a diverse range of solutions. Over 15,000 people world-wide took part in the 2016 NASA Space Apps Challenge, with 1,287 projects produced.

Vergee is a mobile and web base platform that makes the lives of nomad farmers easier by providing them access to information(water point, obstacle, police station, safest route, weather forecast, veterinary doctors etc.) when they arrive in a new location.

We made used of

GoogleMaps Api

Forecast.io APi

Smslive APi

Please join in our excitement and support #vergee as we proudly represent Nigeria in the final phase of the NASA Space Apps Challenge.
There is currently Nothing on Internet. Org free platform for agriculture. There is also no application for fish farming that can benefit a lot of enthusiasts and experts alike. May we discuss?
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Weezyval(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2016
larisoft:
Goodluck dear! We are proud of you!
tanx bro...and ur desktop cleaner is a life saver to me awesome job
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Weezyval(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2016
matrixme:

There is currently Nothing on Internet. Org free platform for agriculture. There is also no application for fish farming that can benefit a lot of enthusiasts and experts alike. May we discuss?
OK sure. weezyval93@gmail.com
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Weezyval(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2016
simongonner:
proudly Forester...no matter the course you can make your self great..
well said. passion and action is all that matters

1 Like

Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Weezyval(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2016
crazygod:
Guy I don't know u before but I'm proud of u. Big up
tanx alot
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Weezyval(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2016
GboyegaD:
Brilliant work from your team. I wish you guys the best as you go onto the next stage.
tanx bro
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Weezyval(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2016
rose54321:
Congrats, all da best.

I always wanted to develop an app..
Is vergee currently on play store??
tanx bro and No is not on playstore at de moment until after the contest

1 Like

Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Weezyval(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2016
spicyuzo:
Great work Brother....

We can all make Nigeria Proud in our little capabilities.....

Keep the flag flying.....And I tell you, This is only the beginning of your success stories
tanx bro I appreciate. may God also give you many success stories
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2016
Ikechukwu183:

BIG FOOL

You see what we always say about BIAFRANS !!!!! STUPID, CULTURELESS, AND DISTURBED SET OF PEOPLE....
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Blakjewelry(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2016
Weezyval:

@op you tried but you need to pay fine,it people like you we need in the science section but i doubt if you are active there

We made used of

GoogleMaps Api

Forecast.io APi

Smslive APi

Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Alexander001(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2016
Weezyval:

We made used of

GoogleMaps Api

Forecast.io APi

Smslive APi

proud to be a malabite.
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Ikechukwu183: 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

You see what we always say about BIAFRANS !!!!! STUPID, CULTURELESS, AND DISTURBED SET OF PEOPLE....
Insane and crooked b.astard. Will you get out, quote me again and catch leprosy.

1 Like

Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:46pm On May 26, 2016
Ikechukwu183:

Insane and crooked b.astard. Will you get out, quote me again and catch leprosy.

If it's paining u..... You can goan rot in jail like Nnamdi Kanu is doing right now.... Unapologetic foool...... Quote me and i promise you'll join ur ancestors in Kirikiri
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Ikechukwu183: 10:58pm On May 26, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

If it's paining u..... You can goan rot in jail like Nnamdi Kanu is doing right now.... Unapologetic foool...... Quote me and i promise you'll join ur ancestors in Kirikiri
Yo.robber nama go and hug trans4ma. The days of suffering will soon land on brown roof republic, southw.aste, zoo. Get ready.
Re: The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2016
Ikechukwu183:

Yo.robber nama go and hug trans4ma. The days of suffering will soon land on brown roof republic, southw.aste, zoo. Get ready.

Lol... Time will tell..... Whatever happens, we'll still accept you as our brothers... You know we SWesterners are good people... You'll come licking our feets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Learn C# Here!(study Group For Beginners) / I Just Quit ALX Programme / Pictures Of My First Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.