Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

"We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (49092 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 26, 2016
nice
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Asiri1991: 2:14pm On May 26, 2016
Truth
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by masquellett(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2016
lol
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by CaroLyner(f): 2:14pm On May 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:
That's the TRUTH.
some LADIES are exclusively for Clubbings
some LADIES are exclusively for Bedmatics
some LADIES are exclusively for Stroll walks.
some LADIES are exclusively for Dating.
some LADIES are exclusive for Burial outings.
some LADIES are exclusively prepared for other men.
While some LADIES have been prepared for MARRIAGE.
they have been conditioned for a MAN , somewhere.
... ... So LADIES don't get annoyed, when a MAN leaves you for another lady.
dont get mad when she leaves you for another guy too

6 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by ddhandsome2955: 2:14pm On May 26, 2016
what is wrong with this pix. just your opinion

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by redgem(f): 2:15pm On May 26, 2016
Emmmmmmm.... Two in one
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Joyce28(f): 2:17pm On May 26, 2016
Everyone has is own choice to make undecided
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by KENNSAMMY(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2016
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by SurewayBookings: 2:19pm On May 26, 2016
sinaj:
See them sad

I like you alot and I don't know why. Can I be your friend?
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by jeje123(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2016
Rushtec:
Check
A is for occasional outing while B is for life shocked shocked shocked
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by rose54321: 2:20pm On May 26, 2016
If only ladies can learn to be like this...

2 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by hustla(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:
I've been single for quite a while, not cos I've not had gurls around me that'll be willing to be my Bae if I ask, buh simply because they don't have what I look for in a lady. If I decide to 'Date' you, then it means when I'm ready for marriage, and you're still around me, then you'll be my wife.

Madam A can only be a straf mate (if she isn't like madam B inwardly)

And mind you, not all gurls like A are wayward. (Get to meet my sisters wink wink)

Lol Oga sit down somewhere
Like your sisters tell you the dicks they hop on

Maga 7

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by niggaz4life: 2:21pm On May 26, 2016
marry the first one at ya own peril lolzzzz

having said dat nobody wanna wake up to an ugly woman everyday. there has to be a middle ground
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by tntcorps(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:
I've been single for quite a while, not cos I've not had gurls around me that'll be willing to be my Bae if I ask, buh simply because they don't have what I look for in a lady. If I decide to 'Date' you, then it means when I'm ready for marriage, and you're still around me, then you'll be my wife.

And mind you, not all gurls like A are wayward. (Get to meet my sisters wink wink)

I will like to meet your sisters
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by hayor2014(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2016
I am dating a very fine blend of both.
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by t2luv1: 2:25pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3761542_tmpdoodle1464249732853_jpeg7ae50293114eb3de6a902ab52a4baa31

But after marrying B, we cheat on her with A... grin

Which one of them nah dey read Cosmopolitan and does not watch Oprah. Nah that one I go marry. NO ALIMONY, NO JOINT PROPERTY, BETA YET MAYBE I GO BACK TO AUCHI GO GET ONE
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Whizkeey(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2016
Na true and they are two reasons (1) na true (2) na true
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by t2luv1: 2:27pm On May 26, 2016
rose54321:
If only ladies can learn to be like this...

HUMMMM Oh boy Latina babes don't play. Food wey look good for eyes may not be good for the stomach
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by chigoizie7(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2016
Gbam. Gbamer. Gbamest!!!!!!
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by olisasegun(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:
what is there not to keep up? Is it the phone or the makeups? And tell me what is wrong Whit the second? If you're truly the the one on your dp and lives in Ukraine, I will not quote you again cos, it's an African thing, you will not understand.

Don't mind her, she is an unreasonable feminist.
She once posted that; 'Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date!'. Despite many reasonable and superior arguments against her submission, she stubbornly held on to her narrow minded belief.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by dayjee2010(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2016
Sure thing
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by doskie(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:

you dey sell your market for nl abi? You go marry winch just na b4 your eye go clear
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by eric111111(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2016
True Talk
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by chuckichukwuka(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2016
Your sisters are wayward if they are like A

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by kenoz(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2016
Absolutely
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by gqboyy(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2016
hahahah, who will marry a mannequin? i lyk d radiant smile on the dark girl's face
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by ettaetta(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2016
Tar, no talk that kind thing again. My wife must know how to dress to attract me
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by OkoAnike(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:
Not true. Broke niggas date the first but can't keep it up Nd marry the second. #Fact

not true in all cases, i left a doctor to marry a teacher
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by 4stylz: 2:37pm On May 26, 2016
Haute:

Must you bring money into every single discourse? Are you in the business of mining gold?

Don't mind her; she the type of girl that thinks a guy must spend on her like she's a property ; the only thing she can offer is her body

2 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by banmee(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2016
benedictnsi:
Exactly...

Not really. It depends on what you are looking for. My wife is both. I took my time and found what I wanted.

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by iliyande(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2016
santanamimi:
So you think A is not a wifey material simply because she's hot?

what is hot........? (fire?)
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by krak101(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2016
sinaj:
See them sad
Still searching... Where them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / How Romantic Is This Nigerian Pre-wedding Photo? / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.