Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) (38553 Views)

Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by chimere66: 9:18am On May 26, 2016
BBCAfrica popped up the questions on Nigerians' assessment of President Buhari's first year in office.Nigerians from various states like Lagos,Benin and others have responded to the question many of whom did with a placard.Tracy,Ngozi,Stan and others responded with majority of them expressing their displeasure with Buhari.One of the placards has an inscription....

'Before we were suffering and smiling,you have taken away our smile' written on it.

See the placards/inscriptions above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/see-how-nigerians-are-disgracing.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by chimere66: 9:19am On May 26, 2016
Nawa!It is nt easy to rule

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Beeman1(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2016
All I can see are Ipod zombies/terrorist.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Beeman1(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2016
To all Buhari haters,he will complete his 8years in office whether anyone like it or not. We are not moved by all these online blackmailing.

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by huntila(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2016
Freedom of Expression is allowed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by budosky(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2016
United we stand and divided we fall!

Support the current administration and vote for your choice in 2019. That's the only way forward. Your expression is expected to be developmental and progressive not a destructive expression that could lead to hullabaloos and any form of political palestinism. My 1cent

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 26, 2016
Mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Nnemuka(f): 9:31am On May 26, 2016
Sai Baba

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2016
2019 when Osibanjo comes to campaign in Lagos

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by eyeview: 9:38am On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Why are you quick to express tribal hate.
People with your level of hate and bitterness die early ooo. So ensure you find that inner peace that has eluded you before you depart.
Even when some actually put their names on the hashtag and its clearly not igbo,you still blindly went that way.
And I ask,if you are a zombie,does it mean you are not feeling this effect of the failure of this administration or do you just prefer to constantly live in denial

298 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 26, 2016
get well soon. I'm sure he will complete d 8yrs in ur village.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Iykopeeee: 9:40am On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.

U are a zoogerian who's less idealogical. Case closed.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by White007(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2016
By and large, our lives are worse off. Majority of the over 170 million Nigerians are in more pains than they were. Only liars, boot lickers and those near the corridors of power and apologists disagree.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Young03(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.

son of a bitch

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by onoikenna: 10:15am On May 26, 2016
Abeg he needs time to transform Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by francafrank(f): 10:32am On May 26, 2016
onoikenna:
Abeg he needs time to transform Nigeria

yes i year is not enough time? when the time comes Nigerians will all be gone/ dead as a result of hardship. who will then enjoy the change?

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by BankManager(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:
To all Buhari haters,he will complete his 8years in office whether anyone like it or not. We are not moved by all these online blackmailing.

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria.
Mumu..Who is blackmailing d President?PMB is not living up to expectation and Nigerians are not happy..Simple!!

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2016
Sad...... all the men on that pic are unintellligent,its a shame that only the women are intelligent. nothing good comes easy.
Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 26, 2016
by the shape of the head, you shall know them.

grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by mars123(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2016
eyeview:

People with your level of hate and bitterness die early ooo. So ensure you find that inner peace that has eluded you before you depart.
Even when some actually put their names on the hashtag and its clearly not igbo,you still blindly went that way.
And I ask,if you are a zombie,does it mean you are not feeling this effect of the failure of this administration or do you just prefer to constantly live in denial
you're the failure because a man that has 400metres to run but is taking last in the first 100m is been considered a failure by you. His tenure is a race and there will be good times also. Those who choose not to be fully ignorant knows where Nigeria is coming from.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by nadisms: 11:47am On May 26, 2016
This is for Anambrarians and other patriotic Nigerians irrespective of Political Affiliations; If you desire to get undiluted and unbiased information of happenings in Anambra State such as Polical news,Infrastructural developments,etc then this group is for you. Name of the Facebook group: "APGA INTERACTIVE FORUM". This is a forum where issues pertaining to Anambra State are tabled. Also, this forum x-rays the Adminstration of the incumbent Governor of Anambra State with much criticisms to keep him to his toes. Of course,the past actions of Apga interactive Forum have shaken Obiano's Adminstration to keep to his promises. Your contributions and criticisms are welcome.
In this forum ,you will get real facts of what is happening in Anambra State (that is what govt would never want to you to know)... You will not get enough good and bad info of this present Adminstration on Nairaland....... Call it opposition forum but they speak the voice of the masses. Almost all Gov.Obiano's aides and major stake holders in Anambra State and South East are members of the forum.

Full meaning of APGA INTERACTIVE FORUM:
ANYIAGABAPOLITICAL & GRASSROOTS ASSOCIATION INTERACTIVE FORUM

Now log in to your Facebook and search this group:::: "APGA INTERACTIVE FORUM"..

LINK.... https://m./539554826108956?refid=18&__tn__=C

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by ckmayoca: 11:49am On May 26, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Sad...... all the men on that pic are unintellligent,its a shame that only the women are intelligent. nothing good comes easy. 

Can you prove it?
Cos everyone have the right to convey his or grievances, non of them insulted the president and it's in human nature to complain if u r not satisfied. An intelligent person always want the best and not keeping quiet so I don't agree with u.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2016
ckmayoca:

Can you prove it?
Cos everyone have the right to convey his or grievances, non of them insulted the president and it's in human nature to complain if u r not satisfied. An intelligent person always want the best and not keeping quiet so I don't agree with u.
Well,its always good to criticize them so that they won't get carried away though. I reason with what you said

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by eyeview: 11:55am On May 26, 2016
mars123:
you're the failure because a man that has 400metres to run but is taking last in the first 100m is been considered a failure by you. His tenure is a race and there will be good times also. Those who choose not to be fully ignorant knows where Nigeria is coming from.
Am not a fan of PDP nor GEJ but you people has been brainwashed so much into believing that Nigeria is coming out from an apocalypse. Where is Nigeria coming from,really? In actual fact,we are coming from
1,being the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world to not even making the 1st 15 growing economies in africa!
2,From being an investment destination to sliding into the worse recession since 1991
3,From N202 to a dollar to N360-N400 to a dollar(first in the history of the naira)
4,From an electricity tarriff of N12.30 to N21.40 per unit of consumption
5,From N87/litre of fuel to N145/litre(first in the history of fuel pricing,despite the fall in the price of crude)
6,From a maximum of 1week fuel scarcity to an unprecedented 4months uninterrupted fuel scarcity(first in history)
7,From around 5,000megawatts to 0megawatts in electricity power generation(first in history)
8,Even tomato is now 4 for N1000(first in the history of tomato since creation)

The list is endless.
And you are here referring to 'where we are coming from?'
Son,you need to go wash your brain off zombeism and go learn the act of thinking objectively for yourself.

Now,to educate you a bit on the art and science of management. When a new manager takes over the saddle of leadership,the predecessor's 'poor achievements' automatically becomes his benchmark. His work from day one is to grow all the indices left behind by the former. Eg,if GEJ was hovering around 5000 megawatts,its expected that Buhari starts to build from there to 6000 to 7000 megawatts upwards, but instead it went down to 0.
Son,you don't grow like that. I wish you and many others to remove the cloak of tribalism,nepotism and look at issues from a more objective manner and you will realize that this govt has scored less than 8% as a govt. And since govt is assessed based on a 4year cumulative result,he needs to perform exceptionally well in the next 3years to wipe off the poor ratings of the first quarter because this poor outing of year1 will still add to his cumulative scorecard. I hope you understand cos I've done my best to make it as elementary as I can

169 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by thugthang(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2016
[left][/left]
eyeview:

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by boldaslion: 12:10pm On May 26, 2016
budosky:
United we stand and divided we fall!

Support the current administration and vote for your choice in 2019. That's the only way forward. Your expression is expected to be developmental and progressive not a destructive expression that could lead to hullabaloos and any form of political palestinism. My 1cent
Are you united? Buhari has succeeded in dividing Nigeria further that he is now afraid of even his political family which informed his refusal to visit Lagos on monday as planned. He is afraid of even his shadows.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by juman(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2016
Their one year in government is failure.

Absolute failure.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by ogawisdom(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2016
Wasted one year

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by lukency(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2016
eyeview:

And you dtz nt filled with tribal hetred you want d damage done for many years to be fixed in a day.I cee u must be one of the zombies.
Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by lukency(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2016
They are ill informed nigerianx who have refused to align with d reality on ground.Govts all over d world dont pick money on ground to maintain its economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by eyeview: 12:42pm On May 26, 2016
lukency:
And you dtz nt filled with tribal hetred you want d damage done for many years to be fixed in a day.I cee u must be one of the zombies.

Its not in my nature to respond to posts done in bad english, but in your case I'll make a slight exception by referring to you a response I gave someone else up there. It will serve you a great deal of enlightenement.

And I see that you used the word 'zombies' without actually having a grasp of what divide they stand.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 / Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.