Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting (32476 Views)

Buhari In Tears For Loosing 2 Family Members In 24hour / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by DeleSuper1: 6:05pm On May 26, 2016
shocked grin ufffff!

these set of bundesligas did not know the extent of damage caused by the past administration only seeing the smooth skin afar off thinking its mend able in short time.

well shall just continue let's see your own result first before I can say anything.
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by BabaO2: 6:05pm On May 26, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
Lol.....Did you remember this ? Anyway we
are still waiting oo

source::; http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/photo-of-day-we-are-still-waiting.html

we had absolutely nothing during jonathan, it is much more better than then now
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by ivyy(f): 6:06pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by dadebayo1(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
are still waiting oo

source::; http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/photo-of-day-we-are-still-waiting.html

APC....... All promises cancelled.. From fuel to light to meal for students to 5k for the vulnerable to light rail project to bringing back chibokk girls to constant electricity to 1million jobs within the first year to....... We are waiting for the budget to be passed, budget passed we are still waiting....... One year gone three more years left... All is well... Even gov Rochas is trying to purchase wailers form in the blackmarket.... Change change change..... In PDP voice Change The Change....

Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by osimataylor(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2016
KINGwax007:
What is actually funny here is what I don't get... angry angry

The only funny idiots are the ones who know where this problem lies and still laff at the failure to produce what u we want.

U guys already turned the blowing of pipes into hobby...u can now blame fash for not providing light...

With his fart as gas to power the turbines abi wetin?

This is just like a mad man living in denial...we all knw what the problem is...only the fool ignore this and attack the person trying to work.

Since na ur oil. .. Keep blowing the pipes grin grin we dey here together.. grin
when did the blowing of pipe start?Always looking for something to hold on to.
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2016
Una go wait tire
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by dadebayo1(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=opeyemiieblog post=45980520]Lol.....Did you remember this ?

APC....... All promises cancelled.. From fuel to light to meal for students to 5k for the vulnerable to light rail project to bringing back chibokk girls to constant electricity to 1million jobs within the first year to....... We are waiting for the budget to be passed, budget passed we are still waiting....... One year gone three more years left... All is well... Even gov Rochas is trying to purchase wailers form in the blackmarket.... Change change change..... In PDP voice Change The Change....
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Maawitemi: 6:09pm On May 26, 2016
feldido:

Are you saying there wasn't pipeline vandals in the last administration that were undermining the efforts by the FG to improve power supply to Nigerians?

'They' actually told us then that it was because GEJ was not a competent Commander in Chief. Now we have a Retired General at the helm of affairs, I don't expect to hear this excuses again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by 9jatatafo(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2016
Look below please

Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Splashme: 6:20pm On May 26, 2016
teekay213:
Abeg help me show them b4 they start saying they didn't say it.
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Fynestboi: 6:22pm On May 26, 2016
grin grin

If you are waiting for that.

You will wait till a snail grows wings. grin
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by datopaper(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2016
Let forget about APC promises, my fellow citizen.

Let see what happens now.

The budget have been signed, three yrs is at hand
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Omotayor123(f): 6:23pm On May 26, 2016
Fynestboi:
grin grin

If you are waiting for that.

You will wait till a snail grows wings. grin
Chai cheesy Where is your faith tongue
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 26, 2016
KINGwax007:

The only funny idiots are the ones who know where this problem lies and still laff at the failure to produce what u we want.

U guys already turned the blowing of pipes into hobby...u can now blame fash for not providing light...

This is just like a mad man living in denial...we all knw what the problem is...only the fool ignore this and attack the person trying to work.

Since na ur oil. .. Keep blowing the pipes grin grin we dey here together.. grin
I concur
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by mindtricks: 6:24pm On May 26, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
are still waiting oo

Sorry for your life.

Keep on waiting till you suddenly wake up with grey hairs on your head.
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by d2ddayo(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2016
come if uno like hear if uno like don't, ME KNOW SAY I AINT COMING BACK TO THAT UNA COUNTRY IF YOU ALL DONT CHANGE UR MENTALITY ABOUT EVERYTHING..... i see no reason why everything u ve to put the blame on this man whom we all know is doing all his best to transform this country... that does not mean there won't be bad eggs in his cabinet neither does it mean he has to be the one to do it or its his tenure nigeria will be transformed. he has got a mission and i believe in his administration be it baba go slow or whatever you call him, its about that time you all stopped criticising him and change your own FU*king way you think and act. it all starts from the least person in that country to be DISCIPLINED.we all want to make it the fast way, the nigeria i see today, is so fu*ked that you all want change but none is ready to change his/her acts.... i swear i wished the military could just come back and rule for another 12years..... #just saying, the change we so want starts with you and I....
feldido:

Are you saying there wasn't pipeline vandals in the last administration that were undermining the efforts by the FG to improve power supply to Nigerians?
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Splinz(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2016
Bunch of shameless liars!
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Omotayor123(f): 6:25pm On May 26, 2016
ivyy:
Nigeria is a dead country.
God forbid... Only the dead can live in a dead country.

You should Blame the leaders not the country!
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Mortiano(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2016
KINGwax007:

hmmm if we dont blame them who will we blame then? Maybe u.. Government is there to protect lives and properties; and if you dont as a government then it is a failure; pls govt should protect our pipelines and provide electricity for us; no more excuses pls
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by leofab(f): 6:34pm On May 26, 2016
Lo
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by madridsta007(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2016
LivingDiamond:
Seriously, we the ardent supporter of buhari during the last election are now burying our heads in shame when we see threads like this....But i still believe, things will be alright, and if tears last for a night, joy comes in the morning though people are running out of patience..

GOD BLESS NAIRALAND!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

LOL.

All of you have turned Pastors and Imams. The ones who are irreligious have turned to motivational speakers.

I've always said that I do not blame the illiterates and uneducated who believed all those lies. It's the educated ones I blame and wondered if they were hypnotised to believe that one whose CV showed no grasp of economics or 21st century leadership would lead them to the promise land.

Even companies do not employ people that have gaps on their CVs- that's why even volunteering is advised.

It is these ones I blame.
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by ivyy(f): 6:39pm On May 26, 2016
Omotayor123:
God forbid... Only the dead can live in a dead country.

You should Blame the leaders not the country!

I meant that metaphorically. My darl, I do blame the country leaders. However, as citizens, we are pretty laid back too.
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Fynestboi: 6:41pm On May 26, 2016
Omotayor123:
Chai cheesy
Where is your faith tongue

Lol. I lost my faith since The PHCN in my area decided to seize power for three weeks now still counting. cry cry
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Destiny4fame(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2016
[color=#550000][/color][i][/i][/b][b][b][/b]foolish people.....this no doubt the worstest govt Nigeria ever had....foolish old man....I even heard say he get ear problem,una no go heal.....goat
[b]foolish people.....this no doubt the worstest govt Nigeria ever had....foolish old man....I even heard say he get ear problem,una no go heal.....goat
[/b]foolish people.....this no doubt the worstest govt Nigeria ever had....foolish old man....I even heard say he get ear problem,una no go heal.....goat
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by BUGOFF(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2016
blessedvisky:
Ok
hey man, am waiting for u to fulfill ur part of our Gift-data biz.
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 26, 2016
mindtricks:

Sorry for your life.

Keep on waiting till you suddenly wake up with grey hairs on your head.
lol
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Bellfun(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2016
ivyy:
Nigeria is a dead country.

Haaaaaa!

My own dearest country?!

This rather unfortunate... I was hoping to vote for you but this....naaaaah....
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 26, 2016
feldido:

because there were, there has to be now - what a thought. The politicians know Nigerians themselves don't want development, that's why they careless.
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by Samscoz(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2016
una go dey wait until wait go begin wait for un grin
Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by mtchris(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2016
Those frozen drinks i was seeing online about 9-months ago. I thought they said na Buhari's hand work then? Even though we all know it was a work from the previous admin. E be like say every freezer for naija don turn wardrobe self? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by ivyy(f): 6:55pm On May 26, 2016
@ Bellfun
Metaphorical statement going by the topic. I'm sorry though. Didn't mean to hurt you with my words. Let me take it down.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting by frehage: 7:07pm On May 26, 2016
KINGwax007:

What a fine excuse! Electricity problems under this regime predate NDA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) / Binance Executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla Escapes From Custody In Nigeria / Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.