Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

System Administrators, Hook Up with each other - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Administrators, Hook Up with each other (1997 Views)

Help:my Laptop Wont Boot After I Login Administrators Password / Calling Systems Administrators - Our Own Thread? / Top 5 Freeware Tools For Cisco Network Administrators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: System Administrators, Hook Up with each other by DualCore1: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
erm. . . so whats the money implication of all these (how much i dey get?)
abi na just to hook up for hooking sake? taaa  grin grin

i'm ready to hook up with only female sys admins sha for hands-on technical support and [i]ass[/i]istance  cool
Re: System Administrators, Hook Up with each other by routik(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2009
female ?
Re: System Administrators, Hook Up with each other by omoolayem(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2009
am IT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR ,ID kayboy_biebie@yahoo.com

cheers
Re: System Administrators, Hook Up with each other by bigrovar(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
I am really disappointed in all you sysads throwing your email address on the web just like that? wow . This is something I always advise my users against. And I would have expected you guys to at least know better. The web is a dangerous place and its never a good idea to throw your emails for all to see. Anyway IMHO the best way to get support and collaborate is very not thru IM ,  how do I know well i do collaborate and talk to lots of IT people all around the world and we use stuffs like IRCs, Mailinglist, and such ,  I think setting up an IRC channel which everyone can easily join and post questions ( or using a mailing list which has logs that can always be referred too) is a better way going forward. I have created an irc channel which is
channel #nigsysadmin and its hosted on irc.freenode.net so anyone can always join me there ,  I have a permanent session they so even if am not on sit i can always come back and see and respond to your post.

irc channel = #nigsysadmin
host= irc.freenode.net

cheers and never forget our motto:  Illegitimi non carborundum meaning Don't let the bastards grind you down
Re: System Administrators, Hook Up with each other by worm360: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
hey felas its a nice one here, abeg make una no mind dis mr I2 sabi i knw say na u b Williams Gate teacher, hahahahahaha here josiah4life@yahoo.com
Re: System Administrators, Hook Up with each other by routik(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2009
abeg make una no mind dis mr I2 sabi i knw say na u b Williams Gate teacher
He is right but the host address he dropped is not working. Why he said so is because of spammers and all these internet marketers that will keep bombing your email with their product /offers.
Re: System Administrators, Hook Up with each other by phemygee(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2009
mine: oyedele.phemy@yahoo.com

Nice work here,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Permanently Activate Windows 11 For Free With CMD / New Laptop Essential Bundle For Sale / Where Can I Get A Good Graphics Card In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.