Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books (17221 Views)

Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
➡ *CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE*
1. Americanah
2. Purple Hibiscus
3. Half of a Yellow Sun
4. The thing around your neck
5. We Should All Be Feminists
6. Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions

➡ *CHINUA ACHEBE*

1. There Was a Country: A Personal History of Biafra
2. Things Fall Apart
3. No Longer At Ease
4. One Man, One Wife
5. Anthills of the Savannah
6. A Man of the People
7. Arrow of God
8. Sugar Baby
9. Chike and the River
10. Collected Poems
11. The Education of a British-Protected Child

➡ *WOLE SOYINKA*
1. The Interpreter
2. A Dance of the Forests
3. A Play of Giants
4. Bacchae of Euripides- A Communion Rite
5. Death and the King's Horseman
6. You must set forth at dawn : a memoir
7. Climate of Fear- The Quest for Dignity in a Dehumanized World
8. Theatre Matters: Performance and Culture on theWorld Stage

➡ *NGUGI WA'THIONG'O*
1. Dreams in a Time of War
2. Weep Not, Child
3. Moving the Centre: The Struggle for Cultural Freedoms
4. Homecoming
5. Detained: A Writer's Prison Diary
6. Matigari
7. In the house of the interpreter : a memoir
8. Wizard of the Crow
9. Decolonising the Mind
10. Something Torn and New

➡ *AMOS TUTUOLA*
1. The Palm-wine Drinkard.
2. The Brave African Huntress.
3. The Village Witch Doctor and Other Stories. 4. The Witch-Herbalist of the Remote Town.
5. Pauper, Brawler and Slanderer.
6. My Life in the Bush of Ghosts.
7. Feather Woman of the Jungle.
8. Don't Pay Bad for Bad & Other Stories.
9. Ajaiyi and His Inherited Poverty.
10. Simbi and the Satyr of the Dark Jungle.

➡ *AMINATTA FORNA*
1. The Memory of LOVE.
2. The Hired Man.
3. Ancestor Stone.

➡ *UZODINMA IWEALA*
1. Beasts of No Nation.
2. Our Kind of People- A Continent's Challenge, A Country's HOPE.

➡ *CHIAGOZIE OBIOMA*
1. The Fisherman.

*LOLA SHONEYIN* - The Secret Lives of Baba Segi's Wives.

➡ *UMM ZAKIYYAH*
1. If I Should Speak.
2. Footsteps.
3. Muslim Girl.
4. His other Wife.
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2020
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION SEPT 2*�

I declare that God has made all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to me, so that I may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity.

This is my time and my season; I am rightly positioned by the Spirit of the Lord for a wealth transfer. Hallelujah!

The Spirit of God has open the eyes of my understanding to the right connections and ideas I need to be ahead in my field. I am divinely connected with all resources—human, material, financial—that are consistent with my destiny in Christ.

My eyes are anointed to see opportunities everywhere I go, and I am divinely empowered to take advantage of them.

I believe and acknowledge the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ who though was rich, made Himself poor that I might become rich. I accept my prosperity as His will and plan for my life. Hallelujah!

God has given unto me the hidden treasures of the earth, and my gates are continually open to receive. Blessed be God! Hallelujah!
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Strictly BOOKS
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2021
Strictly Any Book
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Books
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
Strictly Any Book
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by Charisec(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Do you have Beyond Grit by Candra?
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Strictly BOOKS
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Let's talk about BOOKS
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
It's a Beautiful Week for a New Book
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by markpenk: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hello, while this thread looks promising, it lacks a critical feature: Book spotlights, and reviews.

I'd recommend doing a "Book of the Week" series or something like that. Every week, pick a truly outstanding book, post the title and images, and write a review.

If you can't, just post unbiased reviews from Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes and nobles or wherever (although I think a personal review shows that you do believe in your products).

Also, you can always bundle titles together e.g. People who liked X title, also enjoyed Y and Z titles

If the author has a YouTube channel or podcast, or has had their book made into a movie, include them in the post too.

If you do this, your thread will generate good engagement and do much better sales-wise.
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2021
ANY BOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY AREA is AVAILABLE in our e-store. Contact us on WhatsApp or Call 08035052095
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Beautiful day to read
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
New book for a New Week
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that.
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Any book by any author is available with us today
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Books are available
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Let's talk about the books you are currently looking for? Your answer is with us.
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Kindly connect with us today for your desired books
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reading your way to greatness...Lets help you achieve greatness
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2022
Happy Sunday Folks,

This week brings blessings to you from unexpected sources
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
القراء هم القادة
تواصل معنا اليوم للحصول على أي كتاب لأي مؤلف في أي مجال
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Happy New month
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Books

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Marriage Life Experience! / Does This Make Me A Polygamist / Why Didn’t I Bleed During My First Intercourse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.