Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate (2186 Views)

Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by ebenice(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2016
it. was so terrifying , I'm not easily frightened by events but this one pass me.

the dream.

I was sitting outside in the open with my sister gisting, just suddenly I looked up and saw a very wide gigantic screen, in it I saw a soldier dressed like the accient romans talking to a man .and seems to be saying plans are all concluded everything is done and ready ...just then it dawn on me that he is talking about the world and its about to end ..I was deeply frightened I said to myself so that's it...world will just end just like that?" I try not to continue looking at the screen because every word n picture I view add to my fear..I try to even run from d vicinity so as to ex cape the torture of the impending reality ...then just suddenly the scene change

I then saw myself in a house like a typical face me u face u...I was in the compound i saw two ladies at the entrance of the toilet like they are waiting for the person inside to come out so they can enter..then like a flash I saw my self outside the building near to the sewage outlet ..I saw that the pipes are bad n worn out I try repositioning the pipes but it didn't fit ...just then I woke up....then a song was ringing in my hrt .....
* sinnerman you don't have much time left*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Davidson267(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2016
bro u watch too much season films.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by emmykingkong: 10:58am On May 26, 2016
till go back e nova finish
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by pendusky(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2016
ebenice:
it. was so terrifying , I'm not easily frightened by events but this one pass me.

the dream.

I was sitting outside in the open with my sister gisting, just suddenly I looked up and saw a very wide gigantic screen, in it I saw a soldier dressed like the accient romans talking to a man .and seems to be saying plans are all concluded everything is done and ready ...just then it dawn on me that he is talking about the world and its about to end ..I was deeply frightened I said to myself so that's it...world will just end just like that?" I try not to continue looking at the screen because every word n picture I view add to my fear..I try to even run from d vicinity so as to ex cape the torture of the impending reality ...then just suddenly the scene change

I then saw myself in a house like a typical face me u face u...I was in the compound i saw two ladies at the entrance of the toilet like they are waiting for the person inside to come out so they can enter..then like a flash I saw my self outside the building near to the sewage outlet ..I saw that the pipes are bad n worn out I try repositioning the pipes but it didn't fit ...just then I woke up....then a song was ringing in my hrt .....

Noted!
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Nobody: 11:19am On May 26, 2016
this ur post may be true.. Becos one time i was dreaming i saw millions of people seating in chairs relaxed like they were dreaming, two men were standing right infront of me then one was told to 'come back' he walked directly at me then i woke up.
Quote me wrong, i will give you a virtual image cos am an artist to prove u wrong too
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by ebenice(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2016
Davidson267:
bro u watch too much season films.

it can't be season film ..I've not watch that much for a long time now

it is what it is
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by otemanuduno: 11:57am On May 26, 2016
ebenice:

the dream.

Ten years later after the KINGDOM of DOMINO REVERAD the true GOD of the universe has been established, people will come here and quote you again, calling you a liar. Now for those who shall join nairaland ten years and after, I AM SAYING THIS AUTHORITATIVELY "the world will not end in the next million years". Jehovah and Jesus his son cannot end the world because DOMINO REVERAD who created them does not give them the permission.
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 26, 2016
krooskanta:
this ur post may be true.. Becos one time i was dreaming i saw millions of people seating in chairs relaxed like they were dreaming, two men were standing right infront of me then one was told to 'come back' he walked directly at me then i woke up.
Quote me wrong, i will give you a virtual image cos am an artist to prove u wrong too
Keep dreaming
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Lordgel: 12:32pm On May 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

Ten years later after the KINGDOM of DOMINO REVERAD the true GOD of the universe has been established, people will come here and quote you again, calling you a liar. Now for those who shall join nairaland ten years and after, I AM SAYING THIS AUTHORITATIVELY "the world will not end in the next million years". Jehovah and Jesus his son cannot end the world because DOMINO REVERAD who created them does not give them the permission.
You better repent and accept Jesus before it too late. This is the endtime, REPENT NOW!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by otemanuduno: 12:59pm On May 26, 2016
Lordgel:
You better repent and accept Jesus before it too late. This is the endtime, REPENT NOW!!!

Jesus is the grandson of my God called DOMINO REVERAD. in the era before our present world, he has been preceded by Zeusus, the son of Zeus, popularly called Dionysus. He was born twice(born-again).

Motus 13:1-27

1. Zeus was a Titan, who was a descendant of mother Earthus. He was the son of Cronus who was a great Titan and a prosperous farmer. And Zeus dwelt on the mountain called Olympus in the continent of Philargas.
2. And Zeus married Hera his sister. Now after the marriage of Zeus to Hera, he also began to like Semele a virgin. And Zeus visited her in form of a homo. Now Zeus and Semele began to be lovers, keeping it away from Hera.
3. And it came to pass that Hera discovered the affair and she began to make friend with Semele because she wanted to find out more about the affair. Now Semele did not know that Zeus was a descendant of a son of God.
4. And Hera made Semele tell her everything concerning the affair. Now Semele was already pregnant for Zeus. And Hera thought to destroy her and the pregnancy in her because of her jealousy. For she did not want to share her husband with a mortal who was not a descendant of the gods.
5. Now when the baby of Semele was about five months did Hera think to kill her with her yet unborn child. And Hera set her on fire, such that she began to burn. But Zeus came and saw what was done.
6. Now Zeus cut the child off the womb of Semele and immediately put it in his thigh. And Zeus kept the child in his thigh until it was time of his birth. Now did Zeus restore the soul of Semele and made another skin for her.
7. And the heart of Semele was glad when she saw the child of her womb which had been born again.
8. And the child was named Dionysus by the father, but Semele called him Zeusus because he was born twice; first when he was still about five months and secondly when he was born by Zeus his father.
9. Now did Semele take the child to the waters and baptise it, for it was born in the date when the time was dedicated to Earthus the goddess of the waters. For the times had been divided into twelve, such that any homo born at a time would be dedicated to one of the powerful gods or goddesses.
10. Now Saturn and Earthus were they which ruled the period of the year when Zeusus was born. And Saturn was he who communicated with the spirit of his worshippers through meditation while Earthus was the one who ruled over the waters to give power to any homo born in her period.
11. Now Semele had dedicated Zeusus to Saturn, the god of the spirits and also to Earthus the god of the waters.
12. Also, Enki was he who made the symbols for the period. And the symbol was made to look like an animal whose upper part was like that of a mountain goat and its lower part like that of a fish.
13. The mountain goat part of the symbol was it which showed ambition, resolute, intelligence, curiosity and endurance, while the fish was it which showed passion, intuition and the power of using the brain.
14. Now the star of Dionysus had joined to the constellation which was called Capricornus. For it had been taught by the gods that every living being had its own star the moment he had been born.
15. Now there had been twelve constellations which had been discovered by Eartum. Now the names of the constellations are Aquarius, Pisces, Ariel, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricornus.
16. Now Eartum had found that anyone born on earth would have his star appear in one of the twelve constellations.
17. Now the star of Dionysus appeared in the Capricornus when he was born. And five followers of Zoroash saw it, because they were very wise, seeing far into the constellations. Now the names of the five followers of Zoroash who saw it were Zagrash, Methurdi, Diolinus, Fegubrash and Zither.
18. Now these men had been taught the astrology and the magia by Zoroash. Now did Mazda also see the star of Zeusus as it appeared in the constellation called Capricorns. For Mazda also was a leader in the constellation, having his star as shiny as Saturn also.
19. Now Mazda said to the five Magi saying, a child has been born to a mere Titan. And this child shall take my rulership away and the earth shall worship him instead of me.
20. Now go and locate him and bring him to me so that the worship of him would begin from me. Then the Magi did as their king had said and they went to the land of Nymphidis to get him.
21. Now Knoliud had visited Zeus and had told him to flee with Zeusus the child because he shall be killed by Mazda. Then did Zeus take Dionysus to the land where Krish was born.
22. Then while Zeus and Semele were in a stable with baby Zeusus lain in a manger, the five Magi of Zoroash came. Now Knoliud had met the Magi on the way and had told them not to return to Mazda anymore because the baby was not he that would conquer the kingdom of Mazda.
23. And Knoliud said to them, Mazda’s kingdom shall not be moved until the second coming of Faulkin. I tell you the truth, Faulkin shall establish a kingdom on earth in the millennium to come. And he shall be killed and sent to the unquenchable fire his father is making.
24. And Faulkin shall return to earth about half a millennium later. Then shall he destroy the kingdom of Mazda and reduce it to non-significance. Now do not tell Mazda this thing I tell you, but go your own way and live your lives.
25. Now the five Magi gave their gifts to Zeus the father of baby Zeusus. And Zeus gave them a branch of a fig tree in return, saying, take that with you for a token of love. Did Knoliud not tell me that Zeusus would be a great homo-god on earth?
26. And Knoliud had also said that the fig tree shall obey the words of his mouth. And Zeusus shall also make wine from water and shall be both a good master and a judge to the people.
27. So the Magi left gladly for they had seen a homo-god when he was born. Then none of the Magi returned to Mazda to tell him what they had seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Kiish(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

Jesus is the grandson of my God called DOMINO REVERAD. in the era before our present world, he has been proceeded by Zeusus, the son of Zeus, popularly called Dionysus. He was born twice(born-again).

Motus 13:1-27

1. Zeus was a Titan, who was a descendant of mother Earthus. He was the son of Cronus who was a great Titan and a prosperous farmer. And Zeus dwelt on the mountain called Olympus in the continent of Philargas.
2. And Zeus married Hera his sister. Now after the marriage of Zeus to Hera, he also began to like Semele a virgin. And Zeus visited her in form of a homo. Now Zeus and Semele began to be lovers, keeping it away from Hera.
3. And it came to pass that Hera discovered the affair and he began to make friend with Semele because he wanted to find out more about the affair. Now Semele did not know that Zeus was a descendant of a son of God.
4. And Hera made Semele tell her everything concerning the affair. Now Semele was already pregnant for Zeus. And Hera thought to destroy her and the pregnancy in her because of her jealousy. For she did not want to share her husband with a mortal who was not a descendant of the gods.
5. Now when the baby of Semele was about five months did Hera think to kill her with her yet unborn child. And Hera set her on fire, such that she began to burn. But Zeus came and saw what was done.
6. Now Zeus cut the child off the womb of Semele and immediately put it in his thigh. And Zeus kept the child in his thigh until it was time of his birth. Now did Zeus restore the soul of Semele and made another skin for her.
7. And the heart of Semele was glad when she saw the child of her womb which had been born again.
8. And the child was named Dionysus by the father, but Semele called him Zeusus because he was born twice; first when he was still about five months and secondly when he was born by Zeus his father.
9. Now did Semele take the child to the waters and baptise it, for it was born in the date when the time was dedicated to Earthus the goddess of the waters. For the times had been divided into twelve, such that any homo born at a time would be dedicated to one of the powerful gods or goddesses.
10. Now Saturn and Earthus were they which ruled the period of the year when Zeusus was born. And Saturn was he who communicated with the spirit of his worshippers through meditation while Earthus was the one who ruled over the waters to give power to any homo born in her period.
11. Now Semele had dedicated Zeusus to Saturn, the god of the spirits and also to Earthus the god of the waters.
12. Also, Enki was he who made the symbols for the period. And the symbol was made to look like an animal whose upper part was like that of a mountain goat and its lower part like that of a fish.
13. The mountain goat part of the symbol was it which showed ambition, resolute, intelligence, curiosity and endurance, while the fish was it which showed passion, intuition and the power of using the brain.
14. Now the star of Dionysus had joined to the constellation which was called Capricornus. For it had been taught by the gods that every living being had its own star the moment he had been born.
15. Now there had been twelve constellations which had been discovered by Eartum. Now the names of the constellations are Aquarius, Pisces, Ariel, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricornus.
16. Now Eartum had found that anyone born on earth would have his star appear in one of the twelve constellations.
17. Now the star of Dionysus appeared in the Capricornus when he was born. And five followers of Zoroash saw it, because they were very wise, seeing far into the constellations. Now the names of the five followers of Zoroash who saw it were Zagrash, Methurdi, Diolinus, Fegubrash and Zither.
18. Now these men had been taught the astrology and the magia by Zoroash. Now did Mazda also see the star of Zeusus as it appeared in the constellation called Capricorns. For Mazda also was a leader in the constellation, having his star as shiny as Saturn also.
19. Now Mazda said to the five Magi saying, a child has been born to a mere Titan. And this child shall take my rulership away and the earth shall worship him instead of me.
20. Now go and locate him and bring him to me so that the worship of him would begin from me. Then the Magi did as their king had said and they went to the land of Nymphidis to get him.
21. Now Knoliud had visited Zeus and had told him to flee with Zeusus the child because he shall be killed by Mazda. Then did Zeusus take Dionysus to the land where Krish was born.
22. Then while Zeus and Semele were in a stable with baby Zeusus lain in a manger, the five Magi of Zoroash came. Now Knoliud had met the Magi on the way and had told them not to return to Mazda anymore because the baby was not he that would conquer the kingdom of Mazda.
23. And Knoliud said to them, Mazda’s kingdom shall not be moved until the second coming of Faulkin. I tell you the truth, Faulkin shall establish a kingdom on earth in the millennium to come. And he shall be killed and sent to the hell fire his father is making.
24. And Faulkin shall return to earth about half a millennium later. Then shall he destroy the kingdom of Mazda and reduce it to non-significance. Now do not tell Mazda this thing I tell you, but go your own way and live your lives.
25. Now the five Magi gave their gifts to Zeus the father of baby Zeusus. And Zeus gave them a branch of a fig tree in return, saying, take that with you for a token of love. Did Knoliud not tell me that Zeusus would be a great homo-god on earth?
26. And Knoliud had also said that the fig tree shall obey the words of his mouth. And Zeusus shall also make wine from water and shall be both a good master and a judge to the people.
27. So the Magi left gladly for they had seen a homo-god when he was born. Then none of the Magi returned to Mazda to tell him what they had seen.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Adedoks(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2016
Op u had better take that revelation serious... What u had was a revelational glimpse of the end. I believe its a call from God to you to change your ways. Ure greatly loved by Jesus for him to Av shown u dat

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by mrZENographer: 5:30pm On May 26, 2016
krooskanta:

Come to The Lord's Chosen ministry. We are the ones that wear green apron. We know the world is coming to an end soon. Come and prepare yourself your ways with God , for eternal judgement is near.
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by TrajansKong: 5:36pm On May 26, 2016
mrZENographer:

Come to The Lord's Chosen ministry. We are the ones that wear green apron. We know the world is coming to an end soon. Come and prepare yourself your ways with God , for eternal judgement is near.

We are collectively insane.

I really fear our people will not make it through the next 50 years of technological and political change.

Jesus cannot help us...

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by ebenice(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2016
TrajansKong:

I really fear our people will not make it through the next 50 years of technological and political change.

Jesus cannot help us...

are u kidding me?
how do u mean Jesus can't help us ? undecided
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by ebenice(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2016
Adedoks:
Op u had better take that revelation serious... What u had was a revelational glimpse of the end. I believe its a call from God to you to change your ways. Ure greatly loved by Jesus for him to Av shown u dat

noted
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by mrZENographer: 7:18pm On May 27, 2016
TrajansKong:

Jesus cannot help us...

Those that Jesus will help he will and you cannot dictate for him. If u want to perish, it's your choice.

However.2 considering this is the end time. And the Rapture is about to occur, this generation will be concluded at least 10 years from now.
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 27, 2016
Dude,

Go back to sleep.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by TrajansKong: 1:36pm On May 28, 2016
ebenice:

are u kidding me?
how do u mean Jesus can't help us ? undecided

ebenice, you are making my point for me.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Rilwayne001: 4:59pm On May 28, 2016
After watching like 8 episodes of banshee season 3 last night, I was seeing Lucas hood shooting me in my dreams. It was a dream as a result of watching shooting films. angry

I'm not watching any silly films for the next 5weeks.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 28, 2016
OK...what's the name of the church.
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by ebenice(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2016
crusadistic:
OK...what's the name of the church.

must you comment ?..how's ur comment related to the topic?...hmmm #smh
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by pikin1(m): 1:00am On May 29, 2016
Op u need double doze of d most effective malaria drugs

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Nobody: 9:04am On May 29, 2016
ebenice:

must you comment ?..how's ur comment related to the topic?...hmmm #smh
Alright...since its not to start your own busness centre.How much will you sell the CD of your visions?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by malvisguy212: 10:43am On May 29, 2016
Op, you are right, this is a sign, many people are having similar dream concerning the end of days. God is showing us a sign so that the believers should not be taking by surprise, remember, the bible say WATCH and be READY, maby God want us to be ready hence the sign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Nobody: 11:24am On May 29, 2016
malvisguy212:
Op, you are right, this is a sign, many people are having similar dream concerning the end of days. God is showing us a sign so that the believers should not be taking by surprise, remember, the bible say WATCH and be READY, maby God want us to be ready hence the sign.
grin grin grin Just one grammatical blunder... He's improving.
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by ebenice(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:
After watching like 8 episodes of banshee season 3 last night, I was seeing Lucas hood shooting me in my dreams. It was a dream as a result of watching shooting films. angry

I'm not watching any silly films for the next 5weeks.

like sincerely Rilwayne001, I admire ur sense of humour, you infact remind me of an ol' friend of mine .but not withstanding look below

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by God2man(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2016
Believe it or not, Jesus is coming back.

Do something about your life now, before it is too late. You need Jesus Christ in your life.
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Rilwayne001: 5:43pm On May 30, 2016
ebenice:

like sincerely Rilwayne001, I admire ur sense of humour, you infact remind me of an ol' friend of mine .but not withstanding look below

I already accepted Jesus wink smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by ebenice(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I already accepted Jesus wink smiley
thank God for your life .been a while
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by Rilwayne001: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
ebenice:
thank God for your life .been a while

Yes indeed. How have you been?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by LordCenturion(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
ebenice:

the dream.

Guy, too much of weed turn person to madness, please why don't u stop for a while

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help For A Baby Christian / God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" / Watch Dr Pastor Paul Enenche's Anointed Kids Sing Powerful Songs Of Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.