Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast (28604 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie / Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by JAYTUNEZ(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2016
Popular American blog, TheIndustryOnBlast decided to take shots at veteran nollywood star, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and her husband in one of their post.

The post made their American audience throw japes at the Celebrity couple with many of them referring to Mr Ekeinde as gay. Nigerians didn't find this funny and immediately lashed out at the blog and ordered them to drop the post...

See comments below ....

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/05/nigerians-blast-american-blogger-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by JAYTUNEZ(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2016

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by JAYTUNEZ(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2016

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by JAYTUNEZ(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by thegrinch(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2016
I wonder why people HATE more than they Think. Sad!

3 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 11:10am On May 26, 2016
some ppl just to dey do anyhow
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by freakthingz(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2016
Nigerians blasting up and down on the internet

Dem no fit mind their business

sidenote tho the blogger nan mumu and to think we complain about linda

Just goes to show there is always a bigger fool somewhere
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by CaroLyner(f): 12:05pm On May 26, 2016
"They Say" very unprofessional

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2016
smh.
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Smellymouth: 12:33pm On May 26, 2016
Werrin consern me? undecided

Omotola don use tomatoes cook stew, I never fit chop Jollof rice since last week cry cry

I ask again, Werrin consern me? cheesy cheesy grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by salabscholar01(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2016
Omotala, YOU fine like WITCH ..... Mr IBU
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Jerlucy: 12:44pm On May 26, 2016
Silly post by the blogged
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by hollypons(f): 12:45pm On May 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
"They Say" very unprofessional

It's very professional in thetworld of blogging... Atleast it is driving her traffic rld

1 Like

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by dasparrow: 12:45pm On May 26, 2016
@Post

Nigerian youths are not smiling. I just love the way they came at them. These black Americans are so hateful and ignorant. Only God will help them.

19 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 26, 2016
These guys are silly. How is that an insult?

1 Like

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by ameezy(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2016
Sometimes i just don't care

18 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 26, 2016
maybe am the one not getting it.....
the blogger in other words ask the Viewers to caption it..

and one thing am sure is ....a female OR GAY is behind the keyboard that typed that shit ...

U GUYS SHOULD LEAVE LADIES AND GAYS THEIR SHIT...

THEY SUCKS 100 PERCENT ..ALWAYS THINKING ALL BLACK MACHO MEN ARE GAY
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by fireforfire: 12:48pm On May 26, 2016
Imagine d impetus.
Useless broke asse blogger.

But captain looks a bit old skool wit dis his afro.

2 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 26, 2016
nawaoo/ i just hate black Americans

3 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by hahn(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2016
Well, they don't know her there. I believe she once met Steven Spielberg and he didn't know her either. Big deal.

Besides, Americans don't support the kind of mediocrity Nigerians support in "Nollywood". What do you expect when we imitate everything and never create ours.

More insults loading

3 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by hadpayne: 12:54pm On May 26, 2016
thegrinch:
I wonder why people HATE more than they Think. Sad!
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 26, 2016
I honesty Dnt know why black Americans r so shitty. Glad we have Nigerians worldwide.
See how Actress Caroline Danjuma look after plastic surgery http://thekokomedia..com.ng/2016/05/actress-caroline-danjuma-goes-under.html?m=1
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by VIEWS95: 12:55pm On May 26, 2016
SPREAD LOVE
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by ireneony(f): 12:56pm On May 26, 2016
They get time to de argue.
Na person wey chop belle full..get time like this grin

2 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by mmsen: 12:58pm On May 26, 2016
It's throwing 'shade' not 'shades'.

Why do Nigerians add unnecessary letters to words?

4 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 26, 2016
Was annoyed at first, but after going through the Nigerian set of comments, I'm okay......
They've said it all

6 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by poshestmina(f): 1:01pm On May 26, 2016
Silly blogger
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by ireneony(f): 1:02pm On May 26, 2016
jboy73:
nawaoo/ i just hate black Americans
why would u hate people u've never met.
Don't u tink the "hate" word is too much undecided

6 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by refiner(f): 1:08pm On May 26, 2016
....what more can I say....my Nigerian's family over there has already treat their case!undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by deliveryboy: 1:11pm On May 26, 2016
Read the book titled "Capitalist Nigger" by Dr. Chika Onyeani and you'll understand why African Americans hate Nigerians and black Africans in general.

2 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by eph12(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2016
All those people replying are the real problem. Some guy from nowhere would be looking for some 10 minutes fame and y'all just gonna hand it over to him that cheap. Fvck undecided

7 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by flokii: 1:14pm On May 26, 2016
Why cnt we all just live in peace sef?

Must we throw shades all d time and hurt pple's feelingz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Teddy A In Native Attires, Spotted On A Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.