Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? (7942 Views)

Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State / BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Nairaland don spoil finish. Imagine small small bush babies also have opinions on serious issues. Chai in fact fu*k you that iPod moderator that is good at banning me grin

F*ck you again grin

I think say na only me notice am grin

1 Like

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by EasternActivist: 2:05pm On May 26, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Hahaha scavengers are only making the sorry situation of the fraudster even worst grin grin

Happy journey days to zero oil economy benchmark...

I will be happy to gather your battered body bc of economical hardship melted on you by the ND militants...

Enjoy free oil money while it last...

The land can degrade but the oil still remain flowing underground the degraded lands.... grin
Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Goke7: 2:09pm On May 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

There is little or no federal infrastructure in SE don't you get it .

We can't spoil our land that we built by our sweat and by our zeal.

What's happening in ss isn't just barbaric but cheer wickedness...

How can people that is giving you 100% riches have zero infrastructure and development, why you have all the infrastructure you use in sucking them dry all over their lands... Why?

U take their oil and which them death...

When they talk you want them dead...

I can't become a monster just because I want to become a Goodman in some people's eye, they rather see me as a badman while I fight for justice for those that deserves it.
Needless to say, that's what me and my brothers are doing for their cousins in the south South.

I stand for justice for the ND.
Is only appalling that what this country hear is violence that's when their is arms involved then they will swift to action, and if not, nobody will listen to you let alone talk for you...

What a useless country...

For the fact that the ND has stood up for their right, I can only but support them and give encouragement while we become optimistic that the problems being raised is solved, so peace can reign...

if you can't spoil your land, pls don't encourage others to do same, oil will never bring development and has never brought development anywhere, The ND are fighting the wrong battles as the fellows who have made billions from their resources can go elsewhere to invest. Nigeria will get off oil gradually as it has now been clearly seen that oil can never bring true development.

I repeat the ND are wasting their time and those of you supporting the destruction of their land while yours remain intact.

3 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Sctests: 2:11pm On May 26, 2016
Progressive01:
Yesterday they were Ugandans, a week ago they were Israelis, today they are Chinese. grin

No wonder they say they are developing the whole wide world.

#awon El Chapos. cheesy

You go shout Kazakhistanis till your mouth bend, still no body go send you. grin
Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Progressive01(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2016
Iykopeeee:
Why these bombings dey pain yoruba people naaa? Ok darkness wan kill them for lagos.. grin
You talk yeye tin then only you come follow yaself dey laff.

Shame dey catch me for u. grin

#WereyTinz.

3 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by EasternActivist: 2:14pm On May 26, 2016
Goke7:

if you can't spoil your land, pls don't encourage others to do same, oil will never bring development and has never brought development anywhere, The ND are fighting the wrong battles as the fellows who have made billions from their resources can go elsewhere to invest. Nigeria will get off oil gradually as it has now been clearly seen that oil can never bring true development.

I repeat the ND are wasting their time and those of you supporting the destruction of their land while yours remain intact.
They are fighting for a cause... And in the process their lands are the victims...

They know fully well the consequences but the outcome will surely surpass their sacrifices. And besides their lands are degraded so what more are they preserving?

My only advice to the ND is this, in this case you know your land is already temporary destroyed and can only take decades to get cleaned up but I assure you that right under that land that's degraded, a river of oil is flowing beneath that if utilised properly will subdue the land effects.

Let's support in every way we can so that the ND will get her justice. Let them control their resources and give the federal govt 13% that will do....

I stand with the ND... No to injustice of the ND.

1 Like

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Beremx(f): 2:23pm On May 26, 2016
Totti9:
U an who? Abeg comot 4 my face u dis identity confused creature
identity confused creature indeed.

E pain am well well. grin

1 Like

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Beremx(f): 2:29pm On May 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

Keep living in isolated delusion...

If you don't know, this economic sabotage is brought to the forefront to disorganise and serve as a payback to buhari scam govt...

You can't isolate and deprive the 5% and still want their oil for you to service the zombies. ..

That oppression can't be taken any longer.
This is a payback...

And I support the NDA
just imagine a senseless talk? who suffers it most? if Avengers are paying back Buhari's scam government by sabotaging it economically, how does that affect Buhari himself?

I can't imagine i am on this thread commenting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Iykopeeee: 2:38pm On May 26, 2016
Progressive01:
You talk yeye tin then only you come follow yaself dey laff.

Shame dey catch me for u. grin

#WereyTinz.

Oboy see frustration for this nggur face. Omo darkness go roast ur balls. U neva see sometin yet.
Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by 989900B: 2:40pm On May 26, 2016
modath:

Booted from office like how? Through a coup d'etat? Oh ok, I get it now, there was no need to have an election, we should just have a rotation every 8yrs? Competence & results don't matter, we do it sentimental and bias style!!

So 2011 total support was a waste? 13%(Bayelsa and Delta can't even get salary) and NDDC/Niger Delta ministry are for what?

Leave that story of marginalisation, Asari situating his school in Benin Rep and Tompolo not building one vocational centre or primary health care facility in his community despite the billions make nonsense of that argument...

All this drama isn't for the common man's good, it is driven by greed, selfish interest, lack of foresight & irrational hate...

BTW, i've said my piece, no need flogging a dead horse, Bye! cool

Cc 989900 989900B, kindly help Nna here with the list of oil bloc owners so he can see that the elites from both North and South are both "united" in economic molestation but will set people against one another for political expediency.

Mo', most of these people on this thread especially, are basically sincerely ignorant people -- you can't do much to help them even if you split their heads open and pour facts and figures into it.

Imagine the other one claiming Ondo state does not have oil, while Ondo state has more oil reserves than the rest of Nigeria put together.

They claim northerners have 90% ownership, while the total production of oil in Nigeria is 94% foreign ownership vs 6% local ownership.

Danjuma owns oil blocks, but so does Stella Oduah, and Jim Ovia, Diezani, and Elumelu and many others.

And there are still over 100 OMLs and enough OPLs for sale if you have the money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Csami(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
What issue don't I know?

no one is wishing evil on the SE.

But why is the SE always rejoicing everytime a pipeline bomb blast occurs in the SS?

Because its hurting Nigeria and most easterners don't like Nigeria. Now you've got your answer.
Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by EasternActivist: 3:34pm On May 26, 2016
Beremx:
just imagine a senseless talk? who suffers it most? if Avengers are paying back Buhari's scam government by sabotaging it economically, how does that affect Buhari himself?

I can't imagine i am on this thread commenting.

Sensless questions...

If you care to know... Every Nigerian will suffer it most in one way or the other...
Is a payback to buhari, if buhari doesn't suffer it I belive the zombies will suffer it, and if buhari won't purge even when he sees his zombies suffer then know you worth nothing to buhari.

But you know what I am ready to sacrifice it for the ND as far as they can be able to get what they deserve by being the source of income to this ungrateful country.

1 Like

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Goke7: 3:42pm On May 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

They are fighting for a cause... And in the process their lands are the victims...

They know fully well the consequences but the outcome will surely surpass their sacrifices. And besides their lands are degraded so what more are they preserving?

My only advice to the ND is this, in this case you know your land is already temporary destroyed and can only take decades to get cleaned up but I assure you that right under that land that's degraded, a river of oil is flowing beneath that if utilised properly will subdue the land effects.

Let's support in every way we can so that the ND will get her justice. Let them control their resources and give the federal govt 13% that will do....

I stand with the ND... No to injustice of the ND.

we would support but not with the destruction of infrastructures that have taken years and vast resources to build and as for resource control, they pushed and got 13%, what are their lawmakers in the house of assembly for? is it not to push for more allocation to their benefit? they can push further to increase to 50% and more but the question is what have they been doing with the 13% so far. The same politicians controlling 13% will stilll be the one to control 100% and you think it will solve any problem?

I repeat oil will never bring development anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Shukuakukobambi: 3:49pm On May 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

Sensless questions...

If you care to know... Every Nigerian will suffer it most in one way or the other...
Is a payback to buhari, if buhari doesn't suffer it I belive the zombies will suffer it, and if buhari won't purge even when he sees his zombies suffer then know you worth nothing to buhari.

But you know what I am ready to sacrifice it for the ND as far as they can be able to get what they deserve by being the source of income to this ungrateful country.

Exactly!! The same way GEJ suffered untold hardship in the hands of Shekau and his boys cheesy cheesy

Will the robotic wailing zombies also suffer from these destructions or has shuku okuko bambiala already provided water powered A/C's and solar powered cars for them?

Or are they also sweating, having delayed or no salaries or in danger of being sacked from these companies in case they can't take it no more?

Internet warrior, pls keep on typing the bombs out of your keyboard cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Rolings: 3:49pm On May 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Everyday on NL, I keep hearing talks of how the oil in the Niger delta is actually situated in the SE but piped down to the SS to make it look like it belongs to the Niger delta. I also hear talks of how the SS is also part of the 5% and belong to biafra.

Since the advent of the Niger delta avengers, pipeline vandalism by them has been confined to the SS alone. Their every act has been applauded by SE youths cos I see their comments on facebook and twitter a lot.

I ask, if the SE is truly the owner of all the oil the Niger deltans are claiming to have, how come the NDA is yet to blow up a single pipeline in the SE?

How come the NDA is only interested in destroying the land of the minority SS while championing a biafran course which is an igbo idea?

Will the igbos applaud them in the same manner they are doing if it was abia or anambra they were polluting?

OP you beat me to creating this thread, ever since I saw the release of NK as one of what NDA I advocating for I knew that the so called NDA have been braiinwashed by Ipod if its not ipod thats behind NDA . All the pipeline vandalization has been in delta rivers and bayelsa parricularly ijaw enclaves. Ijaw leaders should call their boys to order, GEJ lost the election after a good fight don't be sore losers .

4 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Shukuakukobambi: 3:51pm On May 26, 2016
Csami:

Because its hurting Nigeria and most easterners don't like Nigeria. Now you've got your answer.

Very honest man.

However I hope the blackouts didn't reach your area?

Also has shuku okuko bambiala sent you that solar powered car so you won't feel the effects of no fuel?

The boys should continue abeg.....madmen on destructive mode are a joy to watch cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Shukuakukobambi: 4:00pm On May 26, 2016
Rolings:

OP you beat me to creating this thread, ever since I saw the release of NK as one of what NDA I advocating for I knew that the so called NDA have been braiinwashed by Ipod if its not ipod thats behind NDA . All the pipeline vandalization has been in delta rivers and bayelsa parricularly ijaw enclaves. Ijaw leaders should call their boys to order, GEJ lost the election after a good fight don't be sore losers .

Forget the robotic zombie ipod yoot. They can't bomb nada neither do they have the liver to prod any ND warrior. All our ipod warriors can do is type e-missiles from their phones, trek long distances like Fulani herdsmen then go back to open their shops when they get tired.

The bombers are fully Niger deltan and they can be tenacious about their activities until they get settled. Nothing concern them with environment or one yeye phantom country or emancipation for some poor folks.

Its business and unless they get settled or wiped out, they'll be there for the long haul.

Tompolo, Asari, Ateke and Boyloaf success in this regard is their template.

3 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by meccuno: 4:28pm On May 26, 2016
Beremx:
you pray for Avengers to keep blowing pipelines in their environment but you don't wish for the same in Igbo land?

Chai!
where exactly are you from? Cause I know you are not igbo!!
Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by meccuno: 4:32pm On May 26, 2016
Totti9:
U and i knows that if all the oil was to be found in igboland not a single kobo will go to ur tribalistic National purse nonsense
oil is in igbo land and is abundant
Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by meccuno: 4:35pm On May 26, 2016
payosehtor:
the difference is clear. Igbos are wiser, industrou, hard working, name it. they know how to take advantage of any mugu. while the ss ners 're some set of lazy fools. left for NDA 's, the iPob should 've Brown the Niger bridge in onitsha since pass massage to the fgn
trying to knock two heads together is dead on arrival. Try another tactic
Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by 989900B: 4:36pm On May 26, 2016
Goke7:

we would support but not with the destruction of infrastructures that have taken years and vast resources to build and as for resource control, they pushed and got 13%, what are their lawmakers in the house of assembly for? is it not to push for more allocation to their benefit? they can push further to increase to 50% and more but the question is what have they been doing with the 13% so far. The same politicians controlling 13% will stilll be the one to control 100% and you think it will solve any problem?

Like I said sometime ago, if Nigeria breaks up today, the likes of Danjuma, and IBB, and Dangotes will own more of the oil blocs and investments in the east than the sons of the soil -- there is a tribe called "the-haves", and they are always friends forever.

Innoson will prefer his son marries Dangote or Otedola's daughter than any random broad from his hood -- so much for tribalism.

While the whole country was burning for June 12, Kola Abiola was busy chasing IBB's daughter around town. "Shioor".

3 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by gidgiddy: 4:37pm On May 26, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[s][/s] Albino fraudster is in kuje prison battling with watery beans, why are you iPod toots not blowing up alaigbo grin

And in the meantime, you are buying fuel for N150 a Litre and 10 Tomatoes for N4000.
Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Shukuakukobambi: 4:50pm On May 26, 2016
gidgiddy:

And in the meantime, you are buying fuel for N150 a Litre and 10 Tomatoes for N4000.

How much are you buying yours? wink

Oh I forgot. A full years supply of those commodities come in the same package with biafram passport cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
look at this aba boy claiming Niger delta.

Firstly check all my post and topic and know where I am from. Secondly, I prefer to be an Aba boy to becoming an Oshogbo one

1 Like

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Beremx(f): 4:56pm On May 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

Sensless questions...

O boy! i tire to follow you argue. I give up!

smh

1 Like

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by HOTWATER(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Everyday on NL, I keep hearing talks of how the oil in the Niger delta is actually situated in the SE but piped down to the SS to make it look like it belongs to the Niger delta. I also hear talks of how the SS is also part of the 5% and belong to biafra.

Since the advent of the Niger delta avengers, pipeline vandalism by them has been confined to the SS alone. Their every act has been applauded by SE youths cos I see their comments on facebook and twitter a lot.

I ask, if the SE is truly the owner of all the oil the Niger deltans are claiming to have, how come the NDA is yet to blow up a single pipeline in the SE?

How come the NDA is only interested in destroying the land of the minority SS while championing a biafran course which is an igbo idea?

Will the igbos applaud them in the same manner they are doing if it was abia or anambra they were polluting?

Oga , they SS and SE can see through your intentions. They are not easily manipulated . The easiest thing for them to do is to get an Hausa man with a SS or SE VP, that combination can win elections for the next fifty years. But, that is a short term measure,so we understand why you are afraid. They are wiser and you can't figure out why. They cannot help your inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by EasternActivist: 5:32pm On May 26, 2016
Goke7:

What will you be supporting?
And how will you support?
And how feasible will the result be if they follow your own way?
In the absence of any good solution and answer. I reinstate let them continue as that will be the only way the federal government can be forced and pressurized to listen to them.
Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Goke7: 5:40pm On May 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

What will you be supporting?
And how will you support?
And how feasible will the result be if they follow your own way?
In the absence of any good solution and answer. I reinstate let them continue as that will be the only way the federal government can be forced and pressurized to listen to them.

Continuing destroying their own lands while yours remain intact and unscathed, mhen you are mean. I will be the first to support lawmakers from the ss if they start pushing for more derivation but the sad thing is they just don't care cos they are not too different from the militants themselves, some are actually militants anyway. Same problem: lack of diplomatic tact

1 Like

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Goke7: 5:45pm On May 26, 2016
989900B:

Like I said sometime ago, if Nigeria breaks up today, the likes of Danjuma, and IBB, and Dangotes will own more of the oil blocs and investments in the east than the sons of the soil -- there is a tribe called "the-haves", and they are always friends forever.

Innoson will prefer his son marries Dangote or Otedola's daughter than any random broad from his hood -- so much for tribalism.

While the whole country was burning for June 12, Kola Abiola was busy chasing IBB's daughter around town. "Shioor".
Unfortunately most fellows are not aware of 'the haves' tribe especially the fellows arguing here for more destruction in the ND

2 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Iykopeeee: 6:04pm On May 26, 2016
The criminals whose lives depend on ND are begining to cry wolf over spilt milk.. Where they not rejoicing and laughing @ their foolishness when dickson accused his brothers of laziness? Now the lazy guys are doing their tin. Nobody shud drag the igbos into a lazy man's action.

1 Like

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 26, 2016
rubbish ..... i want them to come and blow it all..the truth is south east is not disadvantaged like Delta in oil position.....i heard anambara have oil but all my stay in Anambara i have not see who haVE been there ...... BUT IF A FACILITY DOES NOT BENEFIT THE OWNERS THEN WHAT USE IS THE FACILITY...
Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by EasternActivist: 6:52pm On May 26, 2016
Goke7:

Continuing destroying their own lands while yours remain intact and unscathed, mhen you are mean. I will be the first to support lawmakers from the ss if they start pushing for more derivation but the sad thing is they just don't care cos they are not too different from the militants themselves, some are actually militants anyway. Same problem: lack of diplomatic tact

LOL... That's how they talk,fine for face ugly for heart...

Sire carry your campaign promises to your locality...
What have you done, when other senators are also asking for the same 13% derivation in their regions?

And you think you can say impossible things just to appear you are helping while you know it can never happen.

Leave them to sort themselves out. And if am the one bombing their land why not go to court or call the police on my head. Stop patronizing the ND. You and your people are the true enemies...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Scores Buhari Zero In South West Development, Security / Bayelsa Cant Sustain N4.3bn Monthly Wage Bill- Dickson / Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.