Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria (421627 Views)

Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! / Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by topeluvu(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ak47young:

Am a participant of MMM and the truth is that OP is telling the truth the moment the people entering MMM is less than that going out MMM will fail. But before that AMA keep taking risk and get monthly income of 60k from my 200k help.I mean as a student who fit gimme that one
he might b saying d truth in a wrong terms, at same time its nt a scam as he term it on d title...some pple started it fearlessly, so i see d community boom more..

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by john1982: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
The only thing that will make MMM last is to bring more participant inn and PH, GH AND RE-PH with that, MMM will not die

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by drizzymadbet(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2016
topeluvu:
he might b saying d truth in a wrong terms, at same time its nt a scam as he term it on d title...some pple started it fearlessly, so i see d community boom more..

No where on the title would you see scam, what you would see is stay away. Somewhere in my various comments on this thread, I mentioned playing smart and been less greedy.
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by dominique(f): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Truth about this MMM and other Ponzi schemes before and after it is that it will eventually crash and people will lose money. But knowing the selfish human mentality, most people will be like; as long as I make my money, I don't care. Imagine someone clearing his bank account and investing his saving a in this scheme, soon after it crashes. I bet you'd still be happy, after all you've made your money. What is wrong is wrong and should never be encouraged. Anybody that wants to damn the consequences and invest in th scheme should do so, just don't try to drag others in for your own selfish interest.

Promoting schemes like MMM is a violation of rule 16 and attracts a ban, let's be guided.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Ub4sure: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
@op you are posting pure nonsense. If you can't read and understand, can't you also ask questions? You post this kind of things on a person and site you no nothing about? I just wish admin will remove this kind of nonsense posted by an illiterate like this one. I am a member of MMM. I have provided and also got help. I just hope this post doesn't put you into trouble. Please learn from your mistakes from the comments of your fellow members here please. A word is enough for the wise. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by PharmAlfred: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by IamKollinx(m): 6:50am On Jun 08, 2016
If you don't know how MMM works, shut up.
If you can do researches and know more details, fine.
As for me, I will continue taking my risk as long as am sure it pays me.

Moreover, the warning said on the page :
Contribute with only your spare money

After condemning, you will still join and earn big with the sense of "let's give it a trial" nonesense undecided

Life its self is a risk!

#MMM_Pays
#MMM_Nigeria_Pays
#MMM_Real

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Exzeebeat: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Its your choice, you can either sit and watch or participate with spare cash and reap the reward. Its a win win situation, either way you have very little or nothing to lose. Just stick to the rule: "Never put in more than you can afford to lose".
I have lost a lot of money to MLM and PONZI schemes and I didn't even give a chance to MMM participants who tried to woo me but mehhhnnnn I couldn't help but join the band wagon of Mavros cos everyone around me was cashing out. Most have already turned over their money in just two months and are already participating with free money. Don't just sit and watch, banks are laying off, businesses are collapsing, we are in a f**king recession mehhhnnn. Dont dull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYr8j1pG8cI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by justmi1: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
I pity people that won't hear word, I was just introduced to this mmm thing by a friend and from my findings it is fraud, yet gullible people would still open their 2 eyes and be duped, you can NEVER get 30% ROI anywhere in the world. Ok where does the profit come from? The scheme doesn't even involve any product, make una check am nau. Don't be too greedy to think that 100k can give you 130k in 30 days without moving an inch.quote me it's only a matter of time before this thing hit hard on people. Why not invest your little money and watch it grow gradually?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well I don't know if this MMM is a scam or not but on the home page of the site a note is written participate only with spare money

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Democivil: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
ok
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by clintonsparkz(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
justmi1:
I pity people that won't hear word, I was just introduced to this mmm thing by a friend and from my findings it is fraud, yet gullible people would still open their 2 eyes and be duped, you can NEVER get 30% ROI anywhere in the world. Ok where does the profit come from? The scheme doesn't even involve any product, make una check am nau. Don't be too greedy to think that 100k can give you 130k in 30 days without moving an inch.quote me it's only a matter of time before this thing hit hard on people. Why not invest your little money and watch it grow gradually?
for now I think it pays, it's only the greedy ones that would get hooked, they said spare money, not some exorbitant cash, and I would rather advise all to redraw after being confirmed.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by lordchuks27(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2016
drizzymadbet:

my solution is to lodge your funds with proven legal means than on pyramid schemes. pyramid schemes started a long time ago. MMM cannot do their shit in the US or other serious European countries cos they know they would be busted, it is only in Africa here they know poverty is ravaging the masses that they would pitch their tents.

If we had a government who cares for the masses, this scheme would be banned
this is where you make a big mistake government cant ban it ... You cant tell your citizens not to give out money as you cant tell banks not to receive money moreover mmm is not a pyramid you earn acording to the amount you provide help with, you can even earn more than your guider it is just a community where people help people i have been reading about mmm for long and i have found out that mmm cannot fail if the participants in the community do not fail...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by lordchuks27(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2016
drizzymadbet:

my solution is to lodge your funds with proven legal means than on pyramid schemes. pyramid schemes started a long time ago. MMM cannot do their shit in the US or other serious European countries cos they know they would be busted, it is only in Africa here they know poverty is ravaging the masses that they would pitch their tents.

If we had a government who cares for the masses, this scheme would be banned
this is where you make a big mistake government cant ban it ... You cant tell your citizens not to give out money as you cant tell banks not to receive money moreover mmm is not a pyramid you earn acording to the amount you provide help with, you can even earn more than your guider it is just a community where people help people i have been reading about mmm for long and i have found out that mmm cannot fail if the participants in the community do not fail... I only agree with you when you said people should not put all there egg in one basket , but even if they do as long as the participant in the community is functioning you will make a head way
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Hardeshyna(m): 5:15am On Jun 18, 2016
How do i join mmm.... Need a detailed reply...
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
tarajohn:
@drizzymadbet, first off, for you to make a honest review or judge something, u must have used or been involved with that thing. Its obvious I've never been involved in MMM as your posts shows you don't know much about this opportunity.

Secondly, MMM is not a scam, an MLM, HYIP, Bank or Investment company. MMM is a DONATION COMMUNITY where members have decided to help themselves gratuitously, without collateral, provide financial help to each other.

Thirdly, MMM advertises because of the way it works. Even the Banks and organizations do aggressive advertising. Even the banks need more customets to survive. MMM operates the way a stockvel operates. The point is, whose money has Sergei Mavrodi stolen. No member of MMM , anywhere in the world gives hus or her money to Mr. Mavrodi. When u join MMM, u do not give your money to MMM. MMM or MMM founder Mr Mavrodi, I repeat, does not collect a dime from anyone anywhere in the world. We members give money to each other. We pay directly into the others Bank account. ....so how does Sergie run away with your money. Please answer this @drizzymadbet.

MMM has enemies, the politicians, the banks, government and press. Why? Please go do your research very well. Then u will find the answer. I want u to go do that research, when u find it, only then you'll be convinced to join MMM.

Mr. Mavrodi has made his money way back before MMM. His aim and ideology about MMM is to fight against the unjust financial system of the world; which makes the poor poorer and rich richer thought its the poor who does the hard work. The Bank takes your money in the pretence of keeping it for you. You keep it there for years. How much do they give u as interest Peanuts! Mr Mavrodi belives no government can make the masses rich, no politician or rich person will come to make you rich. He believes, the masses must take the bull by the horn by helping each other and that is why he put this system in place for everyone to take advantage of. Again. Mr. Mavrodi nor MMM does not collect money on his website or from anyone. Mr. Mavrodi is a Mathematician, a programmer and he only set up this system to help the masses. MMM has changed my financial status!!!

Mmm has been in existence for five years in over 100 countries of the world. #mmmpays. It has been paying everyone for five years. #MMM has paid me severally, I've lost count. #MMM is NOT A SCAM!

Call/whatsapp me +2348171841884
May God bless you for this post, infact i will contact you right away
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by 1coinNaija: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Few months more this OP will become your hero! Mark it!!

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Solecontroller(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Evening people, am Adeyemi by the name. MMM Nigeria say all you have to say drizzymadbet and co. BUT the truth is that 5years from now, MMM Nigeria would still be in Nigeria and running perfectly.
Mark my words..... I know Nigerian has been hit with alot of fraudulent schemes BUT when you see a total Genuine one, you should know it... The found could have changed the name of MMM to something else and move on but HE keeps the name and the system.
Think Deeply NIgerians and be POSITIVE MINDED... Together we can change the WORLD..

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Any "business" that is based on making referrals and get paid ridiculous Return On Investment will NEVER last. I don't know how difficult it is to see

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by fxid10(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wao! Talk don plenty o. A friend of mine joined in January, the money he made in may was enough to care for his wedding and his rent. It probably will fail sometime in the future, but the fortunate people would have made a lot from it before it fails.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by yomz1e(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
I wonder EFCC's take on this MMC. Like i said, this kind of scam only works on gullible countries with deprived get rich quick greedy people. people wont tell you the real fact about it, only the good parts. you put money in someones account you don't know, after a few weeks or month you get money back with some interest and yet you don't know how that interest was accrued! laundering money Boko Harams, ISIS, Talibans, etc as long as i get interest then am fine.......

GREED

intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food.

A Ponzi scheme A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors. The Ponzi scheme generates returns for older investors by acquiring new investors. This scam actually yields the promised returns to earlier investors, as long as there are more new investors.

extracts from wiki

In January 2011, Mavrodi launched another pyramid scheme called MMM-2011, asking investors to buy so-called Mavro currency units. He frankly described it as a pyramid, adding "It is a naked scheme, nothing more ... People interact with each other and give each other money. For no reason!"[13] Mavrodi said that his goal with MMM-2011 is to destroy the current financial system, which he considers unfair, which would allow something new to take its place. MMM-2011 was able to function openly as Ponzi schemes and financial pyramids are not illegal under Russian law.[14] In May 2012 he froze the operation and announced that there would be no more payouts.[15]

In 2011 he launched a similar scheme in India, called MMM India, again stating clearly that the vehicle is a pyramid.[16] He has also launched MMM in China.[17] He was reported to be trying to expand his operations into Western Europe, Canada, and Latin America.[14] As of September 2015 it had spread rapidly in South Africa with a claimed 1% per day or 30% per month interest rate scheme[18] and warnings from both the South African and Russian Communist Parties for people not to participate in it

at least he is honest enough to tell people its a pyramid! so you decide!

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by solanice(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
shocker007:
You all need to know the history of MMM before attacking OP visit https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

Incase you could select and visit the above full link use this http://encc.pw/aHR0cDovL2JpdC5seS8xVTladWJ0

You don't know anything
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by solanice(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
dominique:
Truth about this MMM and other Ponzi schemes before and after it is that it will eventually crash and people will lose money. But knowing the selfish human mentality, most people will be like; as long as I make my money, I don't care. Imagine someone clearing his bank account and investing his saving a in this scheme, soon after it crashes. I bet you'd still be happy, after all you've made your money. What is wrong is wrong and should never be encouraged. Anybody that wants to damn the consequences and invest in th scheme should do so, just don't try to drag others in for your own selfish interest.

Promoting schemes like MMM is a violation of rule 16 and attracts a ban, let's be guided.
Not only rule 16 you will see room 16 too
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by solanice(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
shocker007:

I am only explaining what OP meant to everyone in the right way. MMM would soon be banned in Nigeria if the FG care.
Believe me, i have been in the business for long to know how this things works.
The fact is that MMM will be gone sooner or later but the gain is; don't get caught up at the middle of that.

The MMM guy have been jailed lotta time for monetary crimes in Russia and afterwhich his program was banned.

My advice for you is to never vouch for them when introducing it to anyone, because you might end up in debt. Make sure everyone make payment by themselves and not through yourself. (Just an advice)
Unfortunately they don't care
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Shevykool(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2016
supporters and participant of MMM should jux answer this 2 questions :
1. How does MMM generates the 30% interest in a month?
2. What happens if your partner defaults i.e refuses to render the help u requested?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by CloutGRLtd(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by ogawisdom(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
D owner of this Ponzi scheme is a convicted Russian criminal dt says it all angry

this scheme will only benefit early birds bc it won't last. If u must do mmm play with cash u can afford to lose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.