Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Need Urgent Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Urgent Loan (1254 Views)

Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan / Urgent Loan Please / We Need An Urgent Loan Of N700,000. Kindly Assist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Loan by suzyxtine(f): 3:01pm On May 26, 2016
house, pls I need loan urgently to settle an immediate need between now and Tuesday next week.
pls, anyone wgi could help should tell me his/ her requirements and conditions. thanks.
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 26, 2016
suzyxtine:
house, pls I need loan urgently to settle an immediate need between now and Tuesday next week.
pls, anyone wgi could help should tell me his/ her requirements and conditions. thanks.
Your account is just one month old. I am sorry, you have failed the first requirement
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by bemagnify: 5:01pm On May 26, 2016
lolz...i also need loan...wots the requirement atlest i pass d first requirement
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by newdawn09(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2016
I can show you what you will do and within a short time, you won't need loan but be financially free and fulfilled.
For details check my email in my signature and mail me.

Mind you it's free information!
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by soniatuck7: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
hello people help has come your way today, you do not need to worry about anything anymore, do you seek spiritual powers, do you want your ex back,do you want lucky numbers to win lotto, do you want to have kids of your own, are you in need of promotion in your office, do you want cannabis oil for cancer treatment, come to us with any problem and will be solved okay you can also reach us on uduehitempleofsolution@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Adenuga’s Mountain Of Debt: Several Firms Chase Billionaire For Unpaid Bills / Contact Us For Good Quality Recycled Plastic Flakes And Pellets / Granules / Ram Sellers Lament Low Patronage In Sales Of Livestock (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.