Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? (3158 Views)

No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed / Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too / Armsgate: Metuh Was Paid N400m – okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
Where are those e-rats that were shouting that they were paid on the 25th of last month? How market? Today is 26th ohhh.

Zombies over to you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Ebubeslym(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2016
Lols.
I made a big discovery here on Nairaland.
'' Sai Baba'' chants have reduced drastically.
What went wrong please?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Young03(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by nigeriafilm(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2016
Don't you know APC? when ever they feel their followers are getting off the dose of zombinoid, they release on them another.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Kyase(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2016
Both salaries and pension where paid yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Jengem: 4:35pm On May 26, 2016
Zombies don't need salary

They just need to know their master bubu is hail and hearty

11 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Adaowerri111: 4:35pm On May 26, 2016
Following smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Elbubs(f): 4:39pm On May 26, 2016
I got my pay this afternoon.

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 4:40pm On May 26, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehe they went on hunger strike.

Ebubeslym:
Lols.
What went wrong please?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 4:41pm On May 26, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehe do you know that some of them were among those erroneously declared as ghost workers by Bubu?

They are ghost workers indeed, afterall zombies are ghosts.

nigeriafilm:
Don't you know APC when ever they feel the followers are getting off the dose of zombinoid, they release on them another.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 4:43pm On May 26, 2016
Keep consoling yourself even though you are jobless.

The ones I know here told me they have not been paid. They paid you in your dreams.

Lying liars.

Kyase:
Both salaries and pension where paid yesterday

10 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 4:44pm On May 26, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehe the kain juju wey Bubu and Tinubu do for these people eh, even Indians no fit sabi am yet.

Jengem:
Zombies don't need salary

They just need to know their master bubu is hail and hearty

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by americanigga(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2016
Buhari kept to his promice. My father and mother pensioners got alert today

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by pinkyliceous(f): 4:46pm On May 26, 2016
Na so zombies dey lie.

GEJ was paying on or before 25th and you never appreciated him.

Today is 26th and no pay yet.

Elbubs:
I got my pay this afternoon.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by nigeriafilm(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Hehehehehehehehehe do you know that some of them were among those erroneously declared as ghost workers by the Bubu?

They are ghost workers indeed, afterall zombies are ghosts.

It keeps me thinking how they reason. Even my two years old baby, I can't use the same trick on her more than twice. Then a grown up man is been fooled endlessly

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Iykopeeee: 4:55pm On May 26, 2016
grin Obviously, the penguins are feeling cold in their ice region.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by carinmom(f): 5:19pm On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:

The ones I know here told me they have not been paid. They paid you in your dreams.

Lying liars.

I think you are the one who is lying here because some of my colleagues received their salaries yesterday and i received mine today.

Pls don't spew trash out of ignorance just because you hate the president.

10 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by ckmayoca: 5:20pm On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Where are those e-rats that were shouting that they were paid on the 25th of last month? How market? Today is 26th ohhh.

Zombies over to you.

Bros salary dropped for ministry of health yestarday and forestry since tuesday so what r u saying?

11 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by ckmayoca: 5:23pm On May 26, 2016
OP I think person owe and u wan taake style confirm if they been paid or someone wan dash u money. Salary for health was released yesterday but GTB got it today while stanbic and access got it yesterday. So no argue blindly oh

8 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by AkaGum(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2016
My wife got her alert yesterday night. we were suprised

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Nezan(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2016
Alerts started coming in since yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Dcomrade(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Lols.
What went wrong please?
Everything....... grin
Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by tomakint: 5:49pm On May 26, 2016
carinmom:

I think you are the one who is lying here because some of my colleagues received their salaries yesterday and i received mine today.

Pls don't spew trash out of ignorance just because you hate the president.
Really?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by carinmom(f): 6:00pm On May 26, 2016
tomakint:

Really?

You think i'm joking right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by IamOpemipo(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2016
My guys got paid yestday, xpectin mine

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by tomakint: 6:18pm On May 26, 2016
carinmom:

You think i'm joking right
Noooooooo......

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:

Zombies over to you.

I don't know about states but federal salaries wer paid since Tuesday.

I got my alert yesterday.

I am not a Buhari fan either but hating the man won't change the fact the he's president and neither is it good for ur blood pressure.

Or your peptic ulcer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by ayindejimmy(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:

Lying liars.

since u won't beliv her, lemme tell u wat u want to hear. 'i've nt been paid last mnth and this mnth.'
happy?

10 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by dustmalik: 6:23pm On May 26, 2016
Pained fools just can't help but wail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by sexylogan(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2016
Targaeryian:

I don't know about states but federal salaries wer paid since Tuesday.

I got my alert yesterday.

I am not a Buhari fan either but hating the man won't change the fact the he's president and neither is it good for ur blood pressure.

Or your peptic ulcer.

Epic grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by Kirigidi(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:

Zombies over to you.
U got it wrong, mr man! Federal workers/staff startd receivin dia salaries since yestrday. Personally, I got my "MAY" salary today early in d mornin (26-05-2016) thru First Bank. My workplace colleague who uses EcoBank account receivd his salary yestrday (25-05-2016). So pls, don't misinform d public just because u hated Buhari's govt!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month? by carinmom(f): 7:53pm On May 26, 2016
tomakint:

Noooooooo......

Okay, good cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Appointments So Far What It Really Looks Like / How Fayose Was Humiliated In Isan Ekiti / Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.