Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England (67646 Views)

Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos / The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England by femi4: 8:53pm On May 27, 2016
faorex:
alum? miqht try that while preparing tomorrows food
na joke o..pls don't try it
Re: Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England by jordinsparkles(f): 9:08pm On May 27, 2016
souljaboi51:
Okay ladies, jordinsparkles daretodiffer we really dont need to insult ourselves here. its all fun and games until the shit gets serious. i understand where both of you are coming from and it is very easy to play the blame game. the truth is, with change comes alot of difficulty and nigerians are known to make such difficulty even more difficult. for example when fashola enforced the tax payment regime, police went about harassing students on the street for their tax certificates. the police has no business doing that. what i am trying to say is that for there to be change in nigeria, all the sectors have to work hand in hand. while buhari is trying to clean up, there are alot of elements sabotaging his effort. when he came to power, there was a tremendous improvement in electricity generation but now it has gone down. this is because those who profit from the sale of generators and stuff are frustrating his effort. buhari isnt a politician, he is a military man used to giving orders and it being obeyed. politics is all about manipulation and deception which he doesnt know how to do. lets just hope he gets his act together and eliminate all the bad eggs in the system. let us give him time. pdp ruled for 16 years and squandered our savings according to pat utomi. he cant effect change in 1 year. it is not possible. blaming him wouldnt make things better but instead we should try to help out in the little ways we can. God bless NIgeria
God bless you
Re: Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England by Achorise: 7:35am On May 29, 2016
rose54321:

4 theories:
1) Tomato Ebola - moths destroyed swaths of tomato fields, forcing factories to close and driving prices up astronomically

2) Opening of tomato paste companies in the north (Dangote and the likes), it's rumoured that local farmers would rather sell to these companies who buy in bulk and pay immediately than transport to the southern regions as was the practice before.

3) the raining season, tomato doesn't fare well in the rain

4) price of fuel- Trucks to transfer the tomatoes to the market (other regions) have hiked up charges.

I believe it's a combination of these factors.
thank you for this enlightenment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) / Bush Rabbit We Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.