Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? (904 Views)

End Useless Comments And Likes Dis 2017 ( Advice To All ) / Hilarious... Nairalanders You Guys Must See This O / Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? by kossyablaze(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2016
Let's do this.We all have those people we don't ever mind reading their comments on here because of one reason or another. Without being biased, mention them and the reason you detest their comments. As for me...
1. Irunoboo=hmmmm this one? Always raw, talking about d**ks and all.
2.Fizznation, QuotaSystm, Omenk and their likes. They are so packed with sentiments and always argue blindly. Highly tribal in nature.
3. Ngeneukenu, Dropsht, Passingsht, TnyeBarcanista. Man by nature is a political animal but the way this people go about it is unbecoming. They have let sense of reasoning becloud their judgements.
4. Sigiyya. My igbo brother. U only see him on threads a yoruba folk faulted. Na yoruba man abi? He writes
5. All dudes hiding behind female moniker Eg Kashybby... Them plenty.
CC Freiburger, r231, ladyF, Cutehector
Re: Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? by kossyablaze(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2016
Kashybaby stop viewing... U no wan talk again?
Re: Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 26, 2016
grin who me? A male? Don't move op..lemme call my best friend smellinganus to preach u coz Ur blabbering NONSENSE...Ur juz making noise coz no one is minding u here actuallY....

AND if u still doubt, lemme call my boo royalblak007 to prove u wrong...

Nxtime, wash Ur brain first before u come up here & start making rubbish thread...
Re: Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? by kossyablaze(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin who me? A male? Don't move op..lemme call my best friend smellinganus to preach u coz Ur blabbering NONSENSE...Ur juz making noise coz no one is minding u here actuallY....

Nxtime, wash Ur brain first before u come up here & start making rubbish thread...
We all know the original kachisbarbie
Re: Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
We all know the original kachisbarbie

And? Do I need to care for that? cool I don't think so...
Re: Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

kossyablaze , Kashybaby who happens to be my best friend on nairaland is very much a female than you can imagine... At least we communicate through voice chat and what's app chat... Above all she is a wonderful honest friend with a good heart/intentions..
Re: Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? by ladyF(f): 5:41pm On May 26, 2016
Most times, you actually finish reading the comment before you look at the moniker.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Trick People By Pretending To Be A Cripple Beggar Caught Out By Passerby / . / Vacancies At Fan Milk (abuja, Onitsha, Kano, Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.