Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Pls,i Need Clarity On These Choices? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls,i Need Clarity On These Choices? (549 Views)

Pls I Need Facebook Owner's Phone Number To Ask Why I Won The Lottery. Help / Capture With Clarity Using The Sharp Shooter. / Pls I Need Help On How To Use Mtn Musicplus Tweak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,i Need Clarity On These Choices? by princejenks(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2016
I have used bb curve 2 almost 5 yrs and it has served me very well except 4 a few things it cant do and the need to catch up with the latest ones out there. Now i want to upgrade but i have a budget constraint of 15k-25k. I'm thinking of buying a fairly used bb z10 or samsung galaxy or lumia on olx,jiji and the likes. The problem is that I love using stuff brand new and only china smart fones can be bought with my budget but am scared of it developing a fault early and the value it commands on the user,i mean its considered inferior. Should i go for used quality smart phones or new cheap china smart ones?
Re: Pls,i Need Clarity On These Choices? by oluwaskulboy(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Pls,i Need Clarity On These Choices? by LongJohnS: 6:19pm On May 26, 2016
Since you are ashamed of using a China phone and are seeking for people's respect, I think you should continue with your life savings till 2018 when you can finally be able to purchase a brand new Samsung Galaxy s7 that best suits your Image.
grin grin
Re: Pls,i Need Clarity On These Choices? by princejenks(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2016
oluwaskulboy:
5 SLIM, STYLISH AND MOST
AFFORDABLE ANDROID
PHONES TO BUY NOW

http://techzone.com.ng/2016/04/16/5-slim-stylish-and-most-affordable-android-phones-to-buy-now/
thanks,quite educative
Re: Pls,i Need Clarity On These Choices? by princejenks(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2016
LongJohnS:
Since you are ashamed of using a China phone and are seeking for people's respect, I think you should continue with your life savings till 2018 when you can finally be able to purchase a brand new Samsung Galaxy s7 that best suits your Image.
grin grin
everyone gat their taste,aesthetics matters a lot to me,no apologies

(1) (Reply)

Android Phones Price / Share Your Views About Ntel 4g Lte. / Should I Leave My Cell Phone Battery Plugged In Overnight | My Phone Not Chargin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.