Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral (47613 Views)

Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2016
Am not APC supporter but Fashola has the right to sleep. Especially when he is inside a bus, Train, plain or ship. As am seeing it, he must be inside one of the above listed means of transportation.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 26, 2016
bestestgirl:
he is not on duty
its not compulsory that he must be on duty only in his office.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by DrHighchief(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2016
Person no fit sleep for inside plane again? Na wa for people ooooo. Remember u can't cheat nature...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by crazymod: 6:56pm On May 26, 2016
noetic5:
He may be a critic of the present administration,however,he knows where to draw the line..

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/735858266912096256
Why is it that kids always say Gej left this, GEJ left that.?

Did GEJ meet empty country? Some people need to grow up.
This country has been in existence before GEJ was born.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Ajibel(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2016
Someone is taking a nap in the bus and some people are wailing.

Are you saying you haven't slept in a bus during travel in your life?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Lamor(f): 6:56pm On May 26, 2016
Dats one disadvantage of beIng a public figure.I don't see anYtin wrong wit taking a nap anyWhere.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by globatop: 6:56pm On May 26, 2016
At least he didn't sleep in a meeting like others. God bless BRF

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by xtremeidea(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2016
He is human!!! so he shouldnt sleep

Even Obama Sleeps

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by tahir01(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2016
So he should not sleep again. WAILERS KEEP WAILING!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by anytexy: 6:58pm On May 26, 2016
Mtcheeeew. This is arrant nonsense...., who doesn't sleep?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Realhommie(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2016
It's crazy... People have to know where to draw the line, so unfortunate. All coz of politics #SMH

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Sasuwa(f): 6:58pm On May 26, 2016
refiner:
grin
AFRICAN LEADER ARE JUST LAZY

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Orikinla(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Thunda faya Fashola for sleeping while Nigerians are awake due to heat and power failure

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by oyetunder(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
whether bus or in a conoe, he is on duty period.
. Why are you so determined to kill a fly with an atomic bomb? Well, arrogance of ignorance! No, accumulated 'anger' against APC. Take the man to court if you really felt cheated.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Simeony007(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2016
Fashola is a human afterall.

And who said Obama doesn't sleep in buses too or planes, it's becos americans respects their leaders. But nigerians i say shame for exposing our leaders and given the whites thinks to laugh and talk about.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 26, 2016
 Criticism is just like Peak Milk in Nigeria. It's in us.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by breakeven: 7:08pm On May 26, 2016
refiner:
grin
Now I know why development is far from this snorers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by idfact0404(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2016
jaymejate:
So our leaders de sleep? And they will be behaving as if dem be gods.

Anyways get us the video so we go know if he de snore grin
why not! He's human being like u! Stop childish thinking
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by d2ddayo(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2016
i know say u day joke but bros please i just wan tell you say yo be FOOL.... take it say me see day play nah.
jaymejate:
So our leaders de sleep? And they will be behaving as if dem be gods.

Anyways get us the video so we go know if he de snore grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by stildude(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2016
Why the attack on fashola na.? I am sure there was no power at his house the night before so he couldn't enjoy a good sleep hence the nap. Wait a minute.. He is the damn power minister! Chai!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by misgab: 7:15pm On May 26, 2016
Inasmuch as is nt ofz is free to relax his brain.even cic take short nap in d ofx
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Nature129(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2016
And these people are supposed to be our leaders? Smh
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 26, 2016
Sweet dreams.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by koladebrainiac(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
CHAI are these our leaders? how will a man that sleeps on duty be able to take care of a more quantitative sector as the power sector. chai Nigerians are not ready for development yet.
is that on duty?

Mofo
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by koladebrainiac(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2016

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Greatpooss(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2016
I don't think there is necessity to attack BRF while sleeping as he wasn't in an official ceremony or meeting. Though the hardship faced by the masses is unbearable and unacceptable as I am also a Nigerian experiencing the pains but don't let's forget that he's as humane as we are, thus he is not a god.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by koladebrainiac(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2016
Simeony007:
Fashola is a human afterall.

And who said Obama doesn't sleep in buses too or planes, it's becos americans respects their leaders. But nigerians i say shame for exposing our leaders and given the whites thinks to laugh and talk about.
no mind them

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by mekonglobal(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2016
See them, bunch of hypocrites..defending fashola like their life depends on it...so you lot have forgetton so soon hw some of u reacted when a similar post of a fomer SSG of Nigeria surfaced last year? I mean Dr. Pius Ayim....
Now d table has turn and u guys remember he is a human...Well i'm just watching.....as d events unfolds. APC! ...............SHAME!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by ALAYORMII: 7:27pm On May 26, 2016
The person who took the picture should be sanctioned.
Nobody is immune to sleeping.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Ajixegun: 7:30pm On May 26, 2016
If you are not happy with him sleeping, kindly buy DD force and drink.Rubbish YOUTH
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by demslayerrz: 7:30pm On May 26, 2016
Ugandas from the red mud republic are always bitter and crying.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral by Bishop(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2016
CountDracula:
If its not dat everybody is tryin to be funny or get likes why wud a sane human being blame anoda human being for sleeping?

I tire for our people ooo, that man was pictured in a plane sleeping and that becomes an offence.na wahooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos) / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan / Fashola Takes A Selfie While Tinubu Delivers A Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.