Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152796 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by futurerex: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2016
lovean:
am using a desk top dear....honestly,ah donno wats wrong..... I used the forgot password feature.....and they asked for my user name and date of birth ,which I answered; and now they telling me,invalid date of birth.....as in ehn....I don tire.. what can I do now ...I know my info is accurate, even my pass word is accurate cause I wrote it down while opening the account..
Are you using your email as your username?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2016
crazymommy:
well yeah you can publish it but do not expect quick sales,this publishing business is not a quick money making scheme....it is a very profitable business but you need patience,a lot of patience,and also alot of hard work...a gold passed through fire to become the lovely metal it is.....
Thanks for your advice
Re: How to make money with pictures... by gentl01: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2016
tnx
Re: How to make money with pictures... by gentl01: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2016
crazymommy:
you can use skrill.skrill is now available to Nigerians...
but plz how can I use payoneer
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2016
gentl01:
but plz how can I use payoneer
you can use payoneer to receive payments on amazon,fiverr,any website that can pay into a US bank account...you can use payoneer to also do shopping on any website that do accept MasterCard....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Lebee4(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Crazymommy, please, I don't have drivers license nor international passport, which of the other National identity card can I use on istockphotos?
National ID card
NIM Card
voters card?
2) Create space cannot print my Photo book because of dimension, do you think it also affect my book on Kdp too?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Interesting15: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
lovean:
@ interesting15 ,I haven't heard from u.
I've responded your pm. I'm the one waiting for you
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lebee4:
Crazymommy, please, I don't have drivers license nor international passport, which of the other National identity card can I use on istockphotos?
National ID card
NIM Card
voters card?
2) Create space cannot print my Photo book because of dimension, do you think it also affect my book on Kdp too?
on shutterstock you need an international passport or drivers license,if u do not have any of these two you can mail them and explain to them that you do not have any of them,they might accept another means of identification from you... And on your second question,well it will not affect your book on kdp..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by teejaylarry: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hi Ma

Is't compulsory to fill Tax Information Interview on amazon just want to know if it's part of there requirement please help with that.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
teejaylarry:
Hi Ma

Is't compulsory to fill Tax Information Interview on amazon just want to know if it's part of there requirement please help with that.
yeah you will have to fill the tax information interview to complete your registration on kdp amazon..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by teejaylarry: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
There's one thing i donot understand Electronic signature after complete the form am i going to sign and send it back.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
teejaylarry:
There's one thing i donot understand Electronic signature after complete the form am i going to sign and send it back.
select the electronic signature Which will just require you to just write your full name and that's it ..everything is done instantly..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Lebee4(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
crazymommy:
on shutterstock you need an international passport or drivers license,if u do not have any of these two you can mail them and explain to them that you do not have any of them,they might accept another means of identification from you... And on your second question,well it will not affect your book on kdp..

thanks Crazymommy, am still working on Istockphotos and yet to visit Shutterstock.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by teejaylarry: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thanks Crazymommy" Sorry for interrupt with our conversation i use to buy payonner funds if you have available.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lebee4:

thanks Crazymommy, am still working on Istockphotos and yet to visit Shutterstock.
alright
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Interesting15:

I've responded your pm. I'm the one waiting for you
wooow....dint get noting dough....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by profdotcom: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2016
crazymommy pls can I sell video @ amazon, if yes what are the procedures .....Thanks and God bless u
Re: How to make money with pictures... by teejaylarry: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2016
Op, pls send a sample of your pix to, teejayokomonica@gmaiil.com
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Interesting15: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2016
lovean:
wooow....dint get noting dough....
You don't know how nairaland pm stuff works?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Interesting15:

You don't know how nairaland pm stuff works?
gud morning, not really.... can I just get ur whatsapp contact... so ile message u.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2016
futurerex:
Are you using your email as your username?
yes ,I am.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Interesting15: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2016
lovean:
gud morning, not really.... can I just get ur whatsapp contact... so ile message u.
Hmm. I no longer feel too comfortable dropping my number on public forums. You can send your own number to this mail splendidtalks@gmail.com (then alert me when you've done it)
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Interesting15:

Hmm. I no longer feel too comfortable dropping my number on public forums. You can send your own number to this mail splendidtalks@gmail.com (then alert me when you've done it)
owkk...no probs..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Interesting15:

ave sent u a mail now...tnx
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Gud morning crazymommy ,I registered on shutters stock as a contributor,but when I log in....I don't see an option to upload my photos ....including Istock too........
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2016
lovean:
Gud morning crazymommy ,I registered on shutters stock as a contributor,but when I log in....I don't see an option to upload my photos ....including Istock too........
if your account is yet to be approved then you cannot upload photos until your registration is approved.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Evalily(f): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Oh! good to know you are okay and back grin grin grin missed your presence on this thread although doyinisaac has been helpful and supportive while you were away.

crazymommy how do i make sales, for now no sales yet on my photobook, is there any other marketable niche i can delve into aside photobook.
crazymommy:
yes I am okay...I was banned for calling a nairalander "mumu"...grin
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2016
profdotcom:
crazymommy pls can I sell video @ amazon, if yes what are the procedures .....Thanks and God bless u
yeah they offer program that allows someone to sell videos..but I cannot remember the steps...Google it
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Evalily:
Oh! good to know you are okay and back grin grin grin missed your presence on this thread although doyinisaac has been helpful and supportive while you were away.

crazymommy how do i make sales, for now no sales yet on my photobook, is there any other marketable niche i can delve into aside photobook.
how many pages is your photobook??have you enrolled it in kdp select??have you followed any of the strategies shared on this thread concerning how to promote your photoboook..check all the pages of this thread and you will see where some strategies were shared..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2016
crazymommy:
if your account is yet to be approved then you cannot upload photos until your registration is approved.
owkk dearii...tnx...I haven't received approval mail dough.....they sent me confirmation, that's mail confirmation mail and ave login from my mail and done all they ask....well I tink I have...pls what do u tink I might be missing?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2016
lovean:
owkk dearii...tnx...I haven't received approval mail dough.....they sent me confirmation, that's mail confirmation mail and ave login from my mail and done all they ask....well I tink I have...pls what do u tink I might be missing?
if you are browsing from your computer try to use another browser and if after doing that you still cannot see where you can upload your photos then that means that you have to wait till your accounts gets approved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.