Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) (49662 Views)

Niger State Applies For 2 Oil Blocks, Targets Own Refinery / Plans By Militants To Attack Soldiers, Others In Niger Delta Exposed / Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by OneNaira6: 11:56pm On May 26, 2016
Can someone help the OP and the yolobas prove the 70% igbo dem they talk about. I dey wait. I won't go to the gym until I get this proof so I'll be waiting

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by cbrass(m): 11:59pm On May 26, 2016
OneNaira6:
Na this is the remainder of the "Expose" that NL magically decided not to let cbrass post

Una see the 70% igbo grin grin grin grin

Can t you read again? Count the numbers u have there

2 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:00am On May 27, 2016
OneNaira6:

Look at what this one gave me as his "Expose"

You pretty much have gave the EXACT same thing as the OP you nitwit. The only thing you completely changed was providing the list of the owner

Na company name tell us na 70% igbo owns the oil blocks

Another Fail

Did you just called me a nitwit lol. No offense, but you're a illiterate, you went straight down to the breakdown without even reading the article.

11 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by OneNaira6: 12:03am On May 27, 2016
cbrass:

Can t you read again? Count the numbers u have there
Lmfaooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin cheesy grin...chimoooo see saving face. there are more northerners and yoruba names in the "remainder" list than Igbo.

Do you even know wtf are igbo names or are you trying to playing dumb after your ignorance got exposed.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by OneNaira6: 12:06am On May 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Did you just called me a nitwit lol. No offense, but you're a illiterate, you went straight down to the breakdown without even reading the article.

****The article itself neither disproved the claim. All it did was give a breakdown of how the oil & mining business works. Next time, actually read wtf you bringing to "expose"... this way you don't look like a complete ediot

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by obailala(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2016
[size=14pt]Na Lie oh!... Yoruba and Hausa own 90% of oil blocks in Nigeria, foreigners own the rest. At least that is what 'Director' says and Director can never be wrong. NDA should blow up all the pipelines so Yoruba and Hausa will starve. The SE and SS gains absolutely nothing from oil money.[/size]

Ignorance is a terrible disease of the mind, especially when it is self inflicted.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:12am On May 27, 2016
OneNaira6:

That's question goes to you you nitwit. The article itself neither disproved the claim. All it did was give a breakdown of how the oil & mining business works. Next time, actually read wtf you bringing to "expose"... this way you don't look like a complete ediot

Haha see how this kid dey follow me talk nonsense. For your clarification Mr. Illiterate, the article simple stated that northerners doesn't own 80% of oil well in Niger delta as claimed by one stupiid senator from the east.

7 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by dmater: 12:17am On May 27, 2016
There is nothing wrong in asking for a probe into the allocation of crude oil blocs. Such exercise will reveal the real owners of the oil blocs and the manner they were awarded. It is therefore rather preposterous to descend to name-calling just to belittle any effort that will help stamp out corruption in the O&G industry.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by OneNaira6: 12:18am On May 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Haha see how this kid dey follow me talk nonsense. For your clarification Mr. Illiterate, the article simple stated that northerners doesn't own 80% of oil well in Niger delta as claimed by one stupiid senator from the east.
Chimooooooooo this one don't even know how to read.

The article stated the senator Ita statement as untrue but it neither provided anything to back it self up. It made that statement and then went to discuss about oil business then provided the list.

My question to you is "did you even grasp what you read?"

I can write now that the statement that Nigerians are black is untrue and then go ahead and start talking about the history of Africa and the creation of Nigeria. Now does that make my statement "Nigeria are black is untrue" as something I've disproven?
Chimooooooooo are you a northern? I refuse to believe a southern, even SW, are this dumb

22 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by OneNaira6: 12:22am On May 27, 2016
dmater:
There is nothing wrong in asking for a probe into the allocation of crude oil blocs. Such exercise will reveal the real owners of the oil blocs and the manner they were awarded. It is therefore rather preposterous to descend to name-calling just to belittle any effort that will help stamp out corruption in the O&G industry.

Thank you!!!! That's all NDA, Ita Enhang, etc asked but no, some people are busy running around the bush.

8 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:24am On May 27, 2016
[s]
OneNaira6:

Chimooooooooo this one don't even know how to read.

The article stated the senator Ita statement as untrue but it neither provided anything to back it self up. It made that statement and then went to discuss about oil business then provided the list.

My question to you is "did you even grasp what you read?"

I can write now that the statement that Nigerians are black is untrue and then go ahead and start talking about the history of Africa and the creation of Nigeria. Now does that make my statement "Nigeria are black is untrue" as something I've disproven?
Chimooooooooo are you a northern? I refuse to believe a southern, even SW, are this dumb
[/s]

Bloody illiterate, go back to school. One thing that amazes me about this iPod Ugandans is that they knew the truth but they will insist.

9 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:37am On May 27, 2016
[s]
OneNaira6:

See this monkey nitwit that can't even read owing mouth to talk. I don't even blame you, na lord laggard I blame for putting me with you monkeys.

Oya "expose" again. I dey wait
[/s]

The fact still remain; You're a bloody illiterate, you can't change that, it runs through your blood lol. Biafraaud my a.ss. South b[b]East[/b]ner wan kill himself because of Niger delta oyel lool grin. I rest my case

11 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by cbrass(m): 12:42am On May 27, 2016
OneNaira6:

See this monkey nitwit that can't even read owing mouth to talk. I don't even blame you, na lord laggard I blame for putting me with you monkeys.

Oya "expose" again. I dey wait

undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by OneNaira6: 12:44am On May 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
[s][/s]

The fact still remain; You're a bloody illiterate, you can't change that, it runs through your blood lol. Biafraaud my a.ss. South b[b]East[/b]ner want to kill himself because of Niger delta oyel lool grin. I rest my case

Monkey doesn't even know who the Bleep he's talking to? slowpoke I'm from ASABA you nitwit. Or did you illiterate ass think igbos are only in SE. While I'm at it, my tribe feeds you animals oil.

One of the biggest oil producing area in River state is Oyigbo, LGA. Go and learn the tribe that reside their. Newsflash....it starts with I ends with O and it has a gb in between. Let's not forget that Oyigbo, LGA twins are in Abia State and they hold the highest inshore production. The map straight from NNPC was even provided here to prove that.

The only difference between me and you parasites...my people do not depending on them for survival despite being from the same tribe. You on the other hand, do. That's why you refuse to get off there's and the minority tribes necks tongue

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by cbrass(m): 12:45am On May 27, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by OneNaira6: 12:49am On May 27, 2016
cbrass:

undecided

There is exactly 6 igbo names in the entire list you just gave grin grin grin

Infact it is a exact copy of some of the list in your first post. Did you think that new article magically changed the names of the directors in each OPI it listed from what the first one you wrote gave?

I ask this question, yet again,Do you even know wtf are igbo names or are you trying to play dumb?

16 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by OneNaira6: 12:52am On May 27, 2016
cbrass:
More

This one has just 11 igbo names out of more than 25 names. grin

25 yoruba
15 north

The remainder are SS minorities

7 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by QuotaSystem: 1:23am On May 27, 2016
Yes the majority of the oil bloc owners are Yorubas and Northerners. You think being the most politically dominant groups in the country doesn't have its political advantages?

Cry me a river. The only people that deserve to be allocated oil blocs are the SS minorities since we are in a democratic era and it's their heritage.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by ClintonDal(m): 2:57am On May 27, 2016
It's a pity, this cbrass dude obviously didn't chill enough to understand what the post was saying before he ran here to "expose" Igbos.
When did Enahoro and Tugger become an igbo name.
The greedy senators shut down Senator Ita because they knew he was making sense. The should probe allocations of the oil blocs simple.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by kayfra: 3:20am On May 27, 2016
Sophisticated business people, Northerners, Black Jews and SS people. Nothing to see here.
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by Nobody: 5:48am On May 27, 2016

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by VeeBabs(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2016
Did anyone of you notice the words "Marginal Fields" in the title of the list posted?

What does the word "marginal" mean? Start with the dictionary.

Marginal fields are oil fields that have been almost depleted, with still a little more crude oil left in them.

LITTLE OIL.

They are auctioned off after the major operators are ready to drop, rather, DUMP them.

Check Google. Here's a definition I found.

"Marginal fields are oil and gas reserves usually too small for production to be economically viable for large oil companies. They are usually awarded to indigenous companies to explore considering the size of the reserves."

Did you hear that? It is basically a "throw way" oil field with little value left.

You can't own a marginal field and call yourself a major "oil block" owner. That's like buying a tokunbo, 2002 model Range Rover and trying to compete with owners of the latest model.

You have a Range Rover, true, but your "Rover" does not have the "Range" of the newest, 2016 model.

Stop this rubbish argument and post the names of owners of "juicy" oil blocks, still full of oil, not this marginal thing.

You'll get the full picture then.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Yauwa! Walahi!
Abeg help me ask them to prove their lies, i.e. how northerners own 80% of the oil wells.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2016
Give back to the Nicer Deltans what is theirs! The North can't allow the oil in the Chad Basin to be owned by 40% Nicer Deltans! They don't agree, so why rob Paul to pay Peter

5 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by aminho(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2016
Sai godiya
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by Muyoloz(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2016
And they kept saying they are fighting cos dey are all owned by northerners. AM WATCHING angry
OneNaira6:
Since o'boy don quiet make I do am.

1.) All yoruba and 2 SS
2.) All SS
3.) All northerners
4.) All SS, 1 northern
5.) All igbo, 1 SS
6.) All yoruba and hausa
7.) All SS, 1 igbo, 1 north
8.) All yoruba
9.) All yoruba, 1 igbo
10.) All yoruba
11.) 1 igbo, 1 SS, 2 Yoruba, 2 North
12.) Mix of North and Yoruba, 1 SS

13.) All North, 2 igbos, 1 SS
14.) All Northerners, 1 igbo
15.) All mix of Igbo and SS, 1 northern
16.) All yoruba
17.) All mix of north, Igbo and SS
18.) 3 igbos, 1 SS, the rest are north and yoruba
19.) 2 igbos, 1 yoruba, 1 SS, the rest are north
20.) 2 SS, 2 North
21.) All mix of SS, Igbo and Yoruba, 1 North
22.) All Northerners, 2 igbos
23.) 2 igbo, 2 Yoruba, 2 SS, the rest na north
24.) Mix of North and yoruba

The next page
15.) Yoruba
16.) Yoruba
17.) Yoruba
18.) 1 SS, 1 North
19.) All yoruba
20.) 2 igbo, rest north

O'boy I'm running late for gym so let me revenue the remaining last. Most yoruba, igbo, then North, mostly middle belt.

You click the link, the pattern of the "expose", o'boy,cbrass, dey do follows that pattern. grin grin grin grin someone teach that nigga statistics. Shebi he fail am for school.

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by bejeria101(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2016
kenonze:
Why do we give oil well to individual.

Why not Central Govt?

If it must be given to individuals, they should have modular refineries not drilling and selling the crude.
No single person or group of individuals should own a well for more than 6yrs.

My sister God bless you. Imagine the wealth of an entire nation in the hands of a few. Was reading sometin yestaday on nl,oil blocs and their owners,a certain family northerns of course makes $2b a day! Nt a year o in a day. May God kill every evil person in nigeria. Haba! What are you doing with all that money?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by magicminister: 8:28am On May 27, 2016
poor people fighting for the rich.
99.99 percent of us will never see an oil well or even dream of owning one till we die.
Why should we worry about oil wells when the proceeds doesn't improve the lives of the masses?
Its a shame we let ourselves be used by politicians- they only instigate ethno-religious sentiments when the cake no reach them.
Shame on you guys!
Fukccc the oil wells and their owners!

5 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
[s][/s]

The fact still remain; You're a bloody illiterate, you can't change that, it runs through your blood lol. Biafraaud my a.ss. South b[b]East[/b]ner wan kill himself because of Niger delta oyel lool grin. I rest my case
Ibos even owned most of the indigenous oil blocks. Look at Jim ovia, Stella oduah and Tony enumulo's names there. Even Arthur eze. Hahaha fowl nyansh has open grin
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by diegwu01: 8:31am On May 27, 2016
The wailers and Ipobian e-warriors will destroy themselves with Their lies and hatred towards PMB, just last week, the internet was abuzz with a devilish claim that the North owns 94% of the oil licenses in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.