Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) (49656 Views)

Niger State Applies For 2 Oil Blocks, Targets Own Refinery / Plans By Militants To Attack Soldiers, Others In Niger Delta Exposed / Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by Chynx(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2016
This "cbrass" of a cl0wn just f00led himself by this ridiculous post.

Nice one from "OneNaira6". Please go to your gym and get fit. Forget these good-for-nothing idi0ts that we unfortunately share a country with...for the time being.

Time will tell.
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by kennsville(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2016
oga what d f are you talking about. wer d h*ll isthat stat from...

cbrass:
now i can relate why some ibos are always on the side of those militants

The Avengers want their oil well or block back from the Northerners. Do they mean the 5% owned by the north or the 6% by the west or the over 70% by the Igbo?

source :https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154192388682812&set=pcb.1319031811458942&type=3&theater
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by ElCount: 3:52pm On May 27, 2016
Avengers don release currency all of a sudden the list of the owners of oil blocs that was hidden in the evil forest alongside the elixir of life is online with some individuals telling us that igbos own 70% of it.

Ok oo! We don hear
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by Ilovemystate: 5:44pm On May 27, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Liar! Prove to me that its in Anambra basin!

Orient Petroleum Resources Plc (OPR)in 2004 was one of the first Nigerian company to obtain an Authority to construct a private petroleum refinery in Nigeria. OPR was also granted OPLs 915 & 916 oil blocks petroleum prospecting license blocks by the FGN
in Anambra state
http://oprplc.com/
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by cbrass(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2016
Esychem:
y r u people putting two head together, saboteurs everywhere, dnt u kn that ss bear some names in common with Easterners. westerner try and get ur brain right, my mum is from the east, my dad is a SS, my native name is Onyekachi. who will ever believe that am from SS. get urselves right. stop preaching hatred cos nairaland have sown hatred in the heart of many tribes. I have Yoruba cousins due to the good intertribal marriage then. but not permitted again cos of ur preach. SS especially rivers have a part called oyigbo, etche, egbema, omuma etc whc all speak Igbo, bear Igbo name and have Igbo culture. likewise delta, some places like ogwashi, isselle ukwu, asaba etc just like the governor's name is Ifeanyi, all bear Igbo name, tradition and culture. The governor of rivers starting from odili, his wife is IMO, amaechi I think is anambra or Enugu, likewise wike.likewise my father's house, r made up core Igbo. the earlier u kn that these two geopolitical zone have many things in common. IMO, abia, akwa ibom, cross river, bayelsa, delta, edo, rivers, ondo have oil wells and r the nigerdelta region. egbema is IMO a boundary with rivers. before u write something, get ur brain intact and have a good write up. u CNT bring hatred between we and people around us, I have every tribe as my friend. stop preaching hatred cos an attack on region will affect the others.

why over work your self for nothing, no one is preaching hatred here undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) / Chibok Girl, Mary Katambi Graduates With A B.sc In Accounting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.